Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan SS: Sweet Deals (Completed) (Page 12)

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapbubble

ooh ooh!

A growing friendship and a tenuous foray into something deeper... but Ragini has something to say about that!!

Okay! Lovely writing and you leave us at an intriguing turn, Nyna...

Bubble

Dear Bubble,

It is a love story, after all, so yes their friendship has to slowly deepen into loveSmile

Yup, Ragini in my story is the slightly protective sister (not that Swara needs it but guess siblings cannot resist being protective eitherLOL)

Intriguing turn -Big smile not to worry - next chapter will take care of it.

love,
Nyna

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishnabhisarik

Simple n nice!! Their gradually deepening friendship, the easy flow of conversation, the 'nazar ka milna aur phir jhukna'... Waah!!Clap Where do they make guys like Sanskar??Day Dreaming Loved the RagSan interaction bestTongue Bring it on!!WinkLOL
Love,
AkshataSmile

Dear Akshata,

Where do they make guys like Sanskaar - only in our stories, I guess - so maybe we have to simply write and cast a spell so that either we disappear into their world  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingor better still, they come alive into our world Wink

So you liked the RagSan interaction - there was so much potential for them but the serial simply never explored it

love,
Nyna

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishnabhisarik

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANfan_1810

Awesome update.

loving it.

falling in love with your swasan.

and protective ragini ... thats great too. Dont like negative rags.

Dear Annie,

Glad to know you liked it. So you do not like the negative Ragini - I did not mind her till that stupid malkin track and the ridiculous super fast redemption. It was pathetic, to say the least. So I decided not to have a negative Ragini in the first place - she is not perfect but then who is?

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Helee

your story is really beautiful. I read the whole chapter with a smile. it is just so damn cute. Star swasan and their bond is so adorable. Embarrassed ragini is good too. waiting for the next part. Smile

And I am reading your comments with a smileSmile SwaSan well the couple itself is so adorable guess anything related to them has the cuteness inbuilt. Ragini is good - thank you.

Next chapter, will try to update as soon as possible.

You have not let me know your name, please do share, it would be better to converse , only if you do not mind.Smile

Best,
Nyna
Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerulalli

Its so beautiful Clap
The silent communication through the piece of paper is so nostalgicWink
Reminds me of the notes we used to pass to new ppl in our scool days to know themWink
SWASAN bond increasing day by daySmile
Good that both are taking it real slow inspite of being aware that they affect each otherBig smile
The past must have definitely taken a big toll on both the sisters that made Ragini so protective over SwaraSmile
Quite interesting it is i must say...Eagerly waiting for the next chapterSmile
Thanks for the PM
 Love,
PreranaSmile

Dear Prerana,

Yes, communication through notes is nostalgic and I simply love them (IMHO - emails are faster but simply not tangible, imagine having a box of letters written by friends, and you can hold them in your hands, read them a hundred times and each time you read you can relive the days / moment that letter came. Emails are convenient but somehow not as magical as handwritten letters.Smile

SwaSan bond - yes slowly deepening.

The past - will get to it in the next two chapters, hope it lives up to your expectations.Embarrassed

love,
Nyna

prerulalli

Seriously. IF-Dazzler
Seriously.
Seriously.

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 1:33am | IP Logged
No No yaaar I didn't send any pm.. Coz i didn't update lately.. Just now typing...may be previous one..

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iam_aheli_98

Hi Nyna dear.Smile
Loved part 2. So beautiful.Clap
Loved SwaSan's silent convo through paper chits.Wink They way Sanskar asked Swara for friendship was so sweet. Loved their growing bond, but its good that they r taking it slow in spite of knowing about the effect they have on each other.Embarrassed So Mrs. Das and Ragini noticed Swara's change. But what happened in Swara's and Ragini's past that Swara was unwilling to share with Sanskar and which also makes Ragini so much protective and caring towards Swara?Confused And why there was a scar in Sanskar's left hand?Confused This SS is becoming so interesting. Eagerly waiting for the next part. Plzz update soon. And thanks for the PM.Big smile
With love.
Aheli.

Dear Aheli,

I am so glad that you liked it.Smile Seems the SwaSan conversations using notes is a hit (was not too sure if it would strike a chord in this age of technological advancements) - You have so many questionsSmile, I will answer them in the next few chapters - hope it lives up to your expectations.LOL

love,
Nyna

iam_aheli_98

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tootiefrootie11

Hey Nyna

Dear Shru, HugHug

Am travelling so apologies if this isn't as detailed as I usually like (also posting from phone which is always fun!). 

Please, no apologies, and typing from the phone is indeed quite funWink (I can only manage small text messages so the fact that you have managed such a detailed comment is really commendable)

Lovely chapter 2- can't believe the development you managed to show so fluidly all in one chapter.

Thank you -Embarrassed - I thought I might be going a little too fast but then considering that I plan to finish it off quickly I had to build it up too,  I was apprehensive but then take comfort from your comment that the pace was smooth.

As guessed of course the intriguing stranger was our dashing Sanskaar- I get such a dreamy and nice aura from this Sanskaar:). 

There was no way it could be anyone else.Big smile

And so a second note paves the way for what is termed friendship by two people being cautious- perhaps more from past experience and then given the guise of a natural predilection too. I like how Swara isn't unnecessarily coy and responds- she is innocent enough but not childishly silly- she feels the attraction and wants to know him better so she does. Oh- she isn't at all coming across as forward, in fact a nice amount of shy hesitation marks the interactions and of course he's such a gent he doesn't overstep those bounds in the slightest. But the whole effect is pleasant and really realistic. I so love the gentle growing of understanding and attraction between these two. It's the whole falling in love slowly but not wanting to say or think it is love. Nicely done Nyna. 

I am a great fan of people being a little open but not forward, a difficult balance to achieve especially when we have no control of the other person's reactions.(which actually is much easier said than done) And I love the concept of slowly falling in love, I remember an acquaintance of mine once said ''the best things in life must be done slowly' (it was in an entirely different context but then that statement stuck with me).

Especially liked the little touches of the attraction that clearly promises to be explosive if and when it is given into:)

Now this worries me - I am not too sure I would be able to write to meet your expectations!

Then there was the touch of bringing Ragini into the mix. There are clear hints of a maheshwari connection with ragini especially that threatens the joyful developments thus far taking place between our golden two. I have a vague theory on this but want to wait for it to unfold rather than guess. Am waiting for cousin Lakshya to come into the picture soon:). What made the chapter was the ending for me! A Sanskaar- Ragini interaction that promises much fun and surprises! Cannot wait! Eagerly awaiting chapter 3:).

Ragini connection - threatening? Do not think so - I plan this to be a soft sweet (slightly cliched) love story so there would not be too many threats per se!

Cousin Lakshya - not in the next chapter at least (I somehow have found him the most difficult to pen in the very few that I have written and this SS is no exception)

Ragini - Sanskaar interaction: well I have the draft (rather the draft of the draft) in place so let see if it lives up to the expectations.

Lots of love

Shru xoxo

Dear Shru,

Replied in blue above

love,
Nyna 

tootiefrootie11

Go to top