Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan SS: Sweet Deals (Completed) (Page 11)

Helee IF-Sizzlerz
Helee
Helee

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 12:51am | IP Logged
your story is really beautiful. I read the whole chapter with a smile. it is just so damn cute. Star swasan and their bond is so adorable. Embarrassed ragini is good too. waiting for the next part. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nynaeve

prerulalli Groupbie
prerulalli
prerulalli

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Its so beautiful Clap
The silent communication through the piece of paper is so nostalgicWink
Reminds me of the notes we used to pass to new ppl in our scool days to know themWink
SWASAN bond increasing day by daySmile
Good that both are taking it real slow inspite of being aware that they affect each otherBig smile
The past must have definitely taken a big toll on both the sisters that made Ragini so protective over SwaraSmile
Quite interesting it is i must say...Eagerly waiting for the next chapterSmile
Thanks for the PM
 Love,
PreranaSmile

Nynaeve

iam_aheli_98 Goldie
iam_aheli_98
iam_aheli_98

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Hi Nyna dear.Smile
Loved part 2. So beautiful.Clap
Loved SwaSan's silent convo through paper chits.Wink They way Sanskar asked Swara for friendship was so sweet. Loved their growing bond, but its good that they r taking it slow in spite of knowing about the effect they have on each other.Embarrassed So Mrs. Das and Ragini noticed Swara's change. But what happened in Swara's and Ragini's past that Swara was unwilling to share with Sanskar and which also makes Ragini so much protective and caring towards Swara?Confused And why there was a scar in Sanskar's left hand?Confused This SS is becoming so interesting. Eagerly waiting for the next part. Plzz update soon. And thanks for the PM.Big smile
With love.
Aheli.

Nynaeve

tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Hey Nyna

Am travelling so apologies if this isn't as detailed as I usually like (also posting from phone which is always fun!). Lovely chapter 2- can't believe the development you managed to show so fluidly all in one chapter. As guessed of course the intriguing stranger was our dashing Sanskaar- I get such a dreamy and nice aura from this Sanskaar:). And so a second note paves the way for what is termed friendship by two people being cautious- perhaps more from past experience and then given the guise of a natural predilection too. I like how Swara isn't unnecessarily coy and responds- she is innocent enough but not childishly silly- she feels the attraction and wants to know him better so she does. Oh- she isn't at all coming across as forward, infact a nice amount of shy hesitation marks the interactions and of course he's such a gent he doesn't overstep those bounds in the slightest. But the whole effect is pleasant and really realistic. I so love the gentle growing of understanding and attraction between these two. It's the whole falling in love slowly but not wanting to say or think it is love. Nicely done Nyna. Especially liked the little touches of the attraction that clearly promises to be explosive if and when it is given into:)
Then there was the touch of bringing Ragini into the mix. There are clear hints of a maheshwari connection with ragini especially that threatens the joyful developments thus far taking place between our golden two. I have a vague theory on this but want to wait for it to unfold rather than guess. Am waiting for cousin Lakshya to come into the picture soon:). What made the chapter was the ending for me! A Sanskaar- Ragini interaction that promises much fun and surprises! Cannot wait! Eagerly awaiting chapter 3:).

Lots of love

Shru xoxo

Nynaeve

sneharay IF-Rockerz
sneharay
sneharay

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Awesome update..loved it

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 10:27am | IP Logged
To all the lovely people who have left such wonderful commentsHugHugHugHug
I would have responded earlier but had to be at the hospital  - nothing to worry, my brother has been blessed with a boy and so just back after spending most of the day there. So please, my replies would be delayed - I have been reading them but I simply abhor typing from the mobile (KavSan is preferable, so that should you guys an idea). But I promise to reply to all your lovely comments soon.
Lots of love,
Nyna

iam_aheli_98

lucky.m IF-Rockerz
lucky.m
lucky.m

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 7:22am | IP Logged
NynaHug
yipee Dancing..my love for stranger didn't go in vain ..its sanskaarEmbarrassed

It was such an engaging and easy read ..totally loved the growing camaraderie between swara and sanskaar ..Feels of pehla nasha pehla khumarEmbarrassed so beautifully penned downClapClapHeart

Raginis  protective stance for her sister is onLOL and I totally loved thr wordless convo b/w ragini and sasnkaar ..I could just imagine it 

Awesome and lovely updateThumbs UpClap
Star
Love
Lucky

PS ; Congrats and good wishes for your bother and his boySmile

Edited by lucky.m - 01 May 2016 at 7:22am

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vaiyambar...

Res.. Gotcha..

Unres..

Nyna... Dear...

Such an awesome update.. I loved everything.. Sanskaar way of asking for friendship.. Swara acceptance.. Too Ragini war on Sanskaar.. His answer to Ragini...

Yep.. Friendship is a name for casual fling for boys.. For some girls too.. I loved that.. Their growing friendship was superb.. Swara changing it was noticed by Mrs. Das and Ragini..

Why Swara hiding her past.. What will the reason behind the scar on Sanskaar hand... For that you need to give next update.. Make it soon...

With love..

Kam...

Dear Kamila,Hug

Sanskaar's friendship request and Swara's acceptance, glad you liked it and yes, most people do not know the difference between friendship and being friendly (most assume if you are friendly you are open for a casual fling) so I deliberately made it a slow development. 

Swara changing - obviously, Ragini would notice.

Regarding Swara's past and Sanskaar's scars - next two chapter - so not much of a wait. Smile

love,
Nyna

PS : Did you send PM for your SS?? -  just noted itConfused

Seriously.

Go to top