SwaSan SS: Sweet Deals (Completed) - Page 38

Posted: 7 years ago
ResπŸ€—
Dear Nyna πŸ€—

Thankyou. For chapter 11. Have been waiting for it badly.
Though I'm not so happy for it indicates the approaching end of some really delectable servings from  Nyna's Kitchen. πŸ˜³

They will be really missed. 

I'm sure in the coming days whenever I chance upon a hot cup of cappuccino/fresh bake of cookies/ those iced cupcakes I'll always remember this place. With rows of tables, bathing in ambient sunlight, a touch of rain, mixed with aromas of coffee, cocoa, butter, vanilla and strawberries. These will be forever cherished.
And so will be your Swasan and raglak. May be ill even look at the those serving ladies too and find for any semblance to a particular Mrs Das. πŸ˜Š

Believe me, I have this image of the place so strongly printed into my memory. πŸ˜Š

And now coming to the tale. 

Ragini needs to be applauded here undoubtedly. Firstly, for the way she stood up against the idea of a shared wedding and secondly for putting it out so aptly and with measured words as to why she is not okay with it. She is such a sweet heart and I can't stop loving her more everytime she does one of those bold moves of her's

She really loves swara a lot. And Sanskaar is much more than a friend or jethji. It's a brotherly bond. This Sanskaar and Ragini bond doesn't ever stop to sweetly surprise me everytime you bring them into picture. The way he saw right into her apprehension and picked up the right words to lay off her insecurities while not flinching away from giving her the facts and also reassuring her that till then , till Annapoorna accepts her for what she is, she has them who love her so much. Such a sweet brother Sanskaar is. Lovely piece of conversation that was.

Lakshya did come a long way again. Knowing exactly what to do. Proving himself as sanskar's bro. I loved how Ragini said that to her self. And the monologue remembering sanskar's words. The woman is so strong. Cvs should take a leaf I say. Really commendable .

I loved the Swasan conversation. They way he divulged the little secret he carried around all these days, just a day before wedding. the hole conversation reminded me of the dialogue Sanskaar says to shomi on the night of karwachauth. "These little things bring happiness to us.  we do them out of love , So in that case  why would I not believe in them". He didn't believe in soulmate but deep with in he knew that she is the one. And if agreeing to her theory brings her happiness he would then happily do it. But still he would have been happier to have met them the same day too.. But swara immediately jumps in taking away that little disappointment, stating that may be they are destined to meet this way after learning from their mistakes. I observe that try are so complementing here. In there reassurances while the words themselves reflect how deeply they love each other. 

Is there a chapter on wedding. Can't we have a wedding and then an epilogue?? I'll miss these Nyna .. So badly.. But again I tell myself may be there a chocolate fudge cake coming. Or even a death by chocolate. Or may be both. What say??

Wanting more. Will always be

Love
N

Ps. Typed from my mobile, ignore typos. 
Edited by Bennet.Lizzy - 7 years ago
Nyna dearest πŸ€—πŸ€—

When I saw chapter 11 I was so happy, this whole FF has indeed been a veritable feast, supremely sweet for sure but also never missing on all the other flavours possible too! Forgive the poor puns please, you know my current state doesn't make me too conductive to being particularly lucid so hope you understand . But, I hope the intent of what I want to convey is clear. As I was saying before digressing πŸ˜† I got quite excited and then saw it said final chapter . I totally know all good things have to end but surely it is a measure of how good something was if you feel sad it's ending? That's how I feel on the best fics and that's my feeling here πŸ˜³.

But yayyy - there is an epilogue so I will save the tears at parting for that! 

In the meantime, a very lovely and fitting end to a fab story in my very humble opinion. Your build up, progression and then climax were all managed in such a balanced and yet passionate way, it was a pleasure to read this story. I loved the fact that the chemistry between RagLak really blazed in this. Throughout the differences between the sisters were so nicely underscored and in this Chapter, Ragini sort of stole the limelight and it was done masterfully. Loved her boldness and her the way she managed to overcome her trust issues finally to be a real match for Lakshya. And Lakshya too- he showed so much development as a character in the past few chapters, their ending felt so nice and deserved. However the main applause again goes to Ragini (or you really πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) for that masterstroke of eschewing the joint wedding! You know that would be my pet hate- could not imagine anything worse and the way Ragini expressed it, I so so loved it πŸ‘πŸ‘. Thank you for doing this. 

Even though understandably SwaSan were tangential in a way in this, their joy at their anticipated marriage and their endless and ever present real deep connection came across so effectively still. The best bit for me (despite what I said about Ragini above from a writing perspective, it's always ofc the SwaSan nuances that still grab me the most 😳) was how Sanskaar HAD felt that heart pull and instant connect with Swara only and that was before Kavita! πŸ‘ That was a quirk of fate that they didn't meet them- they both had to be the people they later became perhaps and it wasn't their time but his recognition to that that he conveyed to her was so soul stirringly beautiful πŸ˜³.

Also loved how Sanskaar understood Ragini's fears about AP and the really nice switch of making it Ragini that AP was nervous about (as opposed to the show dynamics with Swara) and etching a bond between Ragini and DP felt like it again balanced out the whole tale.

Truly a lovely story Nynu and I will so miss it but I will whinge on that in the Epilogue. 

Loads of love as ever xoxo 

Edited by tootiefrootie11 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by CogitoErgoSum

Res πŸ˜Š
Will do my utmost to un res over the weekend, Nynu. Off to read now. πŸ˜Š

Dear Viji,

Take your time, I can wait for your comments but not for the next update on your SS (that waiting is a little difficult😊)

love,
Nyna
Originally posted by Sujayricky

Res

Dear Sujay,

Will wait for your take😊

Nyna
Originally posted by lucky.m

nynu bangaramπŸ€—
res

gave a quick read πŸ˜›..but I just loved it esp sunny had his eyes for swara before kavita..that was master stroke sweety πŸ‘.😳.will revert for a detailed one, hitting off bed right now

love
lucky

Dear LuckyπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Glad you liked that final twist❀️

love,
Nyna
Originally posted by sneharay

Lovely update.. πŸ‘

Dear Sneha,

Glad you liked it.

love,
Nyna
Originally posted by Nynaeve

Dear Viji,

Take your time, I can wait for your comments but not for the next update on your SS (that waiting is a little difficult😊)

love,
Nyna

Nynu πŸ€—πŸ€—

Don't know what I would do without dear pals like you. πŸ€— Am 2/3rds the way through typing chapter 1, I reckon I should be able to post this afternoon. 

But coming to the important part...The Spice of Life, in the most awesome Sweet Deals ever. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ I just loved the quote from William Arthur Wand about the different aspects of life. Very fitting and apt here. πŸ‘

I just loved the last chapter...😳 Lakshya's growth in terms of his character, his resolve and integrity ...Ragini feeling that he was indeed Sanskaar's brother in the way he was scrupulously giving her space and time to make her decision πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

The RagLak moments and Ragini's stand regarding the joint wedding: fabulous. I was just going πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€£at Lakshya's slightly breathless query to Ragini after their bone melting kiss. "You wanted to say something?" πŸ˜‰ I was like...I think you both already spoke volumes through body language.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

And that lovely nugget you put in about how "Anjan Gupta" had felt that connect, that pull towards the intriguing, lovely girl so enraptured by his music...even before Swara met "Bipul" and "Anjan" pursued Kavita...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. In fact, Swara too, had felt a pull towards "Anjan", a keen admiration for him, even before she met "Bipul". 

Such a deft touch there, with so much nuance, subtlety and scope for philosophical interpretation...πŸ‘ We could discuss for pages and pages and pages I guess, about the lovely, fascinating concept you sketched: fate versus free will, the concept of soulmates...is there really one special person out there for us? Whom we are predestined to meet? Or do we find someone, feel a spark for them which we then work on, transforming the relationship into one of adoration, trust, respect and faith? Or is destiny after all, multiple paths in the road through life...our fate being set in stone by the path we trod on, and the ones we choose to avoid? 

It was so lovely to have Sanskaar and Swara's slightly differing view on soulmates...Swara be lives in the concept absolutely, while Sanskaar has some logical doubts. But they both know, without the shadow of doubt, that they are inextricably linked, there is a connect between them which defies easy explanation.

And the soothsayer's earlier forecast πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰...Eyes of brown hue, hands/fingers that play music too...? I am going to lie awake at nights now, wondering just who she (you!!) meant, and to whom it was directed! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Man...did it describe Sanskaar or Lucky...and if it was Lucky...was she cautioning Swara or Ragini? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Can't wait for the Epilogue dear...have you decided the title for that yet? πŸ˜Š

Loads and Loads of Love πŸ€—πŸ€—

Viji 
Edited by CogitoErgoSum - 7 years ago
Dear Shru and Viji,
As I often say, it is lovely comments from pals like you and others, that actually make me write - each time I post something, I am apprehensive about the whole thing till I read your comments - they make me fall in love with what I write.

So I am going to do what I usually do, read your comments, over and over again, feel deliriously happy and then reply. So please, with your usual boundless patience for my tardiness, do bear with me.

loads of love,
Nyna 
Dear Viji,
I am now off to res for Chapter 1

Love,
Nyna
Res for 11 Nyna dearest  .. I know I am still yet to unres 10.. Will unres both chapters  soon..