Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cogito_Ergo_Sum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: CogitoErgoSum

Nynu---I shall be back for a detailed revert tomorrow, Pakka.

But in the meantime----My dear, have you decided to give me palpitations? 😳 That kiss between SwaSan...☺️ ❀️ I was sort of fearing there might be a momentary strain in their relationship since the weak kneed Mr Bipul turned out to be none other than (Aaaooowww Gaawwwddd, as I suspected!), Sanskaar's cousin--Lakshya Maheshwari. πŸ˜†

But you reassured me, and how. I was SO happy to see Swara's self doubts about the strength of her own feelings fly out of the window. Or rather, be consigned by her to where they deserved--in the nearest dustbin. πŸ˜‰ No more "I need time to decide for sure what I feel, no kissing till then" rule. πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ Well, she did recollect at the end that she had said that a few hours before, but then she also recognized that she felt so warm and comfortable nestled in his arms. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

Ragini's talk with Lakshya---lovely. Amazing. I always was fascinated by Ragini's character in the serial, which had so many layers and shades to it. Unfortunately the CVs kinda never did justice to her character portrayal...but at least we are getting it here!

Will be back for more tomorrow, Nynu πŸ€—

Loads of Love,

---Viji

Nynu...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Am back for a slightly more detailed take (I had started off my last comment as a brief one, but then I was so in love with the chapter I rather went on for a bit there, too. 😳 πŸ˜†)

I've already mentioned how dreamy, romantic and utterly, tenderly wonderful the SwaSan kiss was, na? 😳 ☺️ Well, let me say it again. πŸ˜† It was so beautifully described, it was literally poetic.

The entire chapter was like a double serving of delicious dessert for me πŸ˜‰ Trick or treat, indeed---with the emphasis on the double treat!!
Not only was the serving of SwaSan so deliciously satisfying, it was such a pleasure to see a strong, purposeful Ragini giving a earful to Lakshya.

He needed to hear this, the horrendous consequences of his weak kneed and jelly spined chicanery. And it was wonderful to see things from Ragini's perspective, too. Swara had been suffering from that burden of guilt, of separation from their family for so long---and she blamed herself for dragging Ragini with her. How poignant it was, to see that Ragini, from her side, was also carrying so much guilt.

So many what if's plagued Ragini's mind---if only she had shown her parents the letter written by Swara. If only she had called them while they were at the railway station. If only she had put her foot down, and insisted Swara return home...

It was a decision both sisters almost took in a daze, with Swara hurt and wounded by "Bipul's" betrayal. With the passing of time, with the fruition of the wonderful love she has now found with Sanskaar, she has realized that what she felt for Bipul was merely a powerful infatuation. But at the time, she was shattered.

Ragini, on the other hand, now faces an immense crisis of conscience, a conundrum which has literally wrung her heart. She had indeed fallen in love with Lakshya, considered him the man she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. But now knowing that this was the gutless man whose indecisive callousness was the reason her sister and herself took this step of leaving home----must have shattered her. How can she reconcile the love and regard in her heart, with the abysmal weakness of the man? Very eager to see how you take this forward, how Lakshya shows that he is indeed a changed man. Its a massive pity though, that he made no attempt to find out where Swara had gone...πŸ˜•

The ending scene between SwaSan was just so wonderful, again. 😊 Swara feeling jolts of warm tingliness going through her, comfortable and secure in Sanskaar's arms. 😳 And Sanskaar, obviously, sending that, smiling that lovely smile of his and burying his face in her luxuriant hair. 😳☺️ So very romantic...And his matter of fact, sensible response to her statement "we need to talk" was priceless. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Waiting for Chap 9, darling. πŸ€—

Loads of Love,

----Viji

krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nyna baby..
Chapter 8 was stupendous...❀️

Swasan part was lovely...sansku was guilty which he should not be..but atleast swara realised she was little stupid n half responsible ... running from house for her infatuation...but all clear now..that kiss was love...magical

Felt bad for raglak...ragini poured her heart outto lakhshya..what she felt..what she did...loved her pov...she should let lakshya talk to..give him a chance...but may be some other time...after she cooldown..amazingly written part...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved climax how thoughtful of sansku to think about raglak n swaragini home returning...loved it..πŸ‘

Waiting for more...

Love
Talia
iam_aheli_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi Nyna,😊
Sorry for the late reply coz I was out of town for 1 week.😳
Awesome update.πŸ‘ Loved both the SwaSan and RagLak parts.πŸ˜ƒ
Loved the update so much!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ and thanks for the pm.πŸ˜ƒ
With love,
Aheli.
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear Viji, Sumi, Talia and Aheli,
I have read your lovely comments quite a few times but seem hard-pressed to find the time to reply, this week already promises to be hectic. I will do so, even if it means sneaking time from lunch. Please do bear with me.

love,
Nyna  
Seriously. thumbnail
Hey Nyna... πŸ€— .. sweetest dearest... simply my darling girl... first of all sorry for late comment...

As usual dear I loved it... soo finally everything is normal in between swasan I hope soo... Raglak... I think k Laksh needed that... I liked Ragini how she answered him... that it won't be difficult for him.. that he has done once before... walking out of someone life just like that... the pain was visibled throughout... she was jealous of her own sister...

Then the kiss it was a bliss dear... I loved the way you penned it down... it's different... soo swaragini going to meet their parents...

Waiting for next...

With love...

Kam...
Nynaeve thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolgal270

Res

I m so sorry nyna for not unres d previous res... Ab se pakka i will be regular in d forum and will unres.. *kaan pakding*

Ps: loved d update..i m loving d swaragini bond here...its beautiful and its real... 
Ps1: thanks for d PM! Much appreciated..

Lots of love, sumi!

Dear Sumi,

I am sure there is a rule of not apologising for delay unres😊 I am just glad to see you back in action.

So you liked Swara and Ragini's bonding - I so hated the serial portrayal but was a little apprehensive if my take would be a tad over dramatic. So it is nice to know you found it real.

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail
Originally posted by: CogitoErgoSum

Nynu---I shall be back for a detailed revert tomorrow, Pakka.

But in the meantime----My dear, have you decided to give me palpitations? 😳 That kiss between SwaSan...☺️ ❀️ I was sort of fearing there might be a momentary strain in their relationship since the weak kneed Mr Bipul turned out to be none other than (Aaaooowww Gaawwwddd, as I suspected!), Sanskaar's cousin--Lakshya Maheshwari. πŸ˜†

But those were nice palpitations, right? warm and tingly and absolute reiteration of their bond - for as Robert Herrick said:

"What is a kiss? Why this, as some approve,
The sure sweet cement, glue and lime of love!"

But you reassured me, and how. I was SO happy to see Swara's self doubts about the strength of her own feelings fly out of the window. Or rather, be consigned by her to where they deserved--in the nearest dustbin. πŸ˜‰ No more "I need time to decide for sure what I feel, no kissing till then" rule. πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ Well, she did recollect at the end that she had said that a few hours before, but then she also recognized that she felt so warm and comfortable nestled in his arms. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

Swara and her self doubts😑 - they had to go out of the window or as you said, into the nearest dustbin and as I said above, nothing like a kiss to set your thoughts in rational order.πŸ˜‰

Ragini's talk with Lakshya---lovely. Amazing. I always was fascinated by Ragini's character in the serial, which had so many layers and shades to it. Unfortunately the CVs kinda never did justice to her character portrayal...but at least we are getting it here!

After Sanskaar, my favourite character was Ragini - there was so much potential for the layered character she was - but then the CVs😑

Will be back for more tomorrow, Nynu πŸ€—

Loads of Love,

---Viji

Nynu...πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—

Am back for a slightly more detailed take (I had started off my last comment as a brief one, but then I was so in love with the chapter I rather went on for a bit there, too. 😳 πŸ˜†)

I love love love reading your comments, so no complaints from me😊

I've already mentioned how dreamy, romantic and utterly, tenderly wonderful the SwaSan kiss was, na? 😳 ☺️ Well, let me say it again. πŸ˜† It was so beautifully described, it was literally poetic.

I really needed your take so badly on that kissing scene (do you also have this problem or is it only me? - I can manage quite alright with the dialogues etc. but when it comes to the kissing scenes, I am paralysed, then terrified and after I write I am plagued with self-doubts - is it okay, will it read well - sometimes I think I should simply write a story with no kissing scenes!) But now that you found it poetic, I am relieved😊

The entire chapter was like a double serving of delicious dessert for me πŸ˜‰ Trick or treat, indeed---with the emphasis on the double treat!! Not only was the serving of SwaSan so deliciously satisfying, it was such a pleasure to see a strong, purposeful Ragini giving a earful to Lakshya.

So no trick?? πŸ˜‰ Oh! You even considered Ragini giving an earful to Lakshya as a treat (was not for him thoughπŸ˜‰)

He needed to hear this, the horrendous consequences of his weak kneed and jelly spined chicanery. And it was wonderful to see things from Ragini's perspective, too. Swara had been suffering from that burden of guilt, of separation from their family for so long---and she blamed herself for dragging Ragini with her. How poignant it was, to see that Ragini, from her side, was also carrying so much guilt.

So many what if's plagued Ragini's mind---if only she had shown her parents the letter written by Swara. If only she had called them while they were at the railway station. If only she had put her foot down, and insisted Swara return home...

That I  agree, someone had to tell him off, as to how his cowardice almost ruined both their lives, the final outcome was their choice but then he was responsible for the option he gave to Swara. Ragini choosing to stay by Swara's side was her choice, but then Ragini felt guilty that she was not strong enough to do the right thing. So if Swara felt guilty for believing in a lie and somehow dragging Ragini along with her, Ragini also felt guilty for not taking a stand when she should have and stopped her sister from doing something so foolish. And both are so burdened that each carried it alone, neither letting the other know the misery they both felt at their actions.

It was a decision both sisters almost took in a daze, with Swara hurt and wounded by "Bipul's" betrayal. With the passing of time, with the fruition of the wonderful love she has now found with Sanskaar, she has realized that what she felt for Bipul was merely a powerful infatuation. But at the time, she was shattered.
Ragini, on the other hand, now faces an immense crisis of conscience, a conundrum which has literally wrung her heart. She had indeed fallen in love with Lakshya, considered him the man she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. But now knowing that this was the gutless man whose indecisive callousness was the reason her sister and herself took this step of leaving home----must have shattered her. How can she reconcile the love and regard in her heart, with the abysmal weakness of the man? Very eager to see how you take this forward, how Lakshya shows that he is indeed a changed man. Its a massive pity though, that he made no attempt to find out where Swara had gone...πŸ˜•

Swara is now secure, once she realised the extent of her feelings for Sanskaar, she knew what love is. And that does go a long way in helping her heal. Ragini, however, is now in a worse state than before, she does love him but is not sure of him nor of her capacity to be able to forgive him. Lakshya - I think was so immature that, when he did not receive any further calls or any news of her, he must have been relieved, I think he believed that it was finally over. A massive pity, but if he had tried to find about her, it would mean that he wanted to make amends, tell the truth and face the consequences. He was not brave enough then. But yes, 
now he would have to do all of that, to both the sisters, if he wants to have Ragini back in his life again.

The ending scene between SwaSan was just so wonderful, again. 😊 Swara feeling jolts of warm tingliness going through her, comfortable and secure in Sanskaar's arms. 😳 And Sanskaar, obviously, sensing that, smiling that lovely smile of his and burying his face in her luxuriant hair. 😳☺️ So very romantic...And his matter of fact, sensible response to her statement "we need to talk" was priceless. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Ending scene - yes - she is safe and warm and snug in his arms - just where she is supposed to be - both absolutely happy and she goes and spoils the moment by making that statement, "we need to talk." I so wanted to spank her but then Sanskaar's reply (dear old Sunny boy ) his reply was good, right? To the point and matter of fact.

Waiting for Chap 9, darling. πŸ€—

Chapter 9, almost done, though my mind (as though fire-breathing bosses and brain eating auditors are not enough) is plagued by that ghostly vampirical idea - ghostly because it is haunting me😭 and vampirical as the idea is terrified by the light of my laptop.😑 I have to coax a little a wisp out of that. Then to review that chapter 9 and post it.

Loads of Love,

----Viji

Darling Viji,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna
Edited by Nynaeve - 7 years ago
Nynaeve thumbnail
Originally posted by: krishuuu

Nyna baby..

Chapter 8 was stupendous...❀️

Talia, I am all☺️☺️☺️

Swasan part was lovely...sansku was guilty which he should not be..but atleast swara realised she was little stupid n half responsible ... running from house for her infatuation...but all clear now..that kiss was love...magical

Swara and Sanskaar - both are a little similar, they feel guilty and responsible for anything that their siblings do - but at least they have each other to snap out of such unnecessary guilt. And the kiss - must be magical, Swara's stupid confusion, "I love you but am not too sure, so do not kiss me till then," all wiped out - and she finally realises that she is where she should be, in his arms😊

Felt bad for raglak...ragini poured her heart outto lakhshya..what she felt..what she did...loved her pov...she should let lakshya talk to..give him a chance...but may be some other time...after she cooldown..amazingly written part...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Lakshya, hmmm... you are right, maybe Ragini should give him a chance, but then what would he really say? A little tough path ahead for bothπŸ˜‰ And i am glad you liked how she gave it to him

Loved climax how thoughtful of sansku to think about raglak n swaragini home returning...loved it..πŸ‘

Sanskaar - to the point, after all it is high time the girls do go back

Waiting for more...

Chapter 9 - almost done!

Love
Talia

Dear Talia,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail
Originally posted by: iam_aheli_98

Hi Nyna,😊
Sorry for the late reply coz I was out of town for 1 week.😳
Awesome update.πŸ‘ Loved both the SwaSan and RagLak parts.πŸ˜ƒ
Loved the update so much!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ and thanks for the pm.πŸ˜ƒ
With love,
Aheli.

Dear Aheli,

No apologies! I am glad that you have read and liked the updates. Hope you enjoyed your trip.

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vaiyambar...

Hey Nyna... πŸ€— .. sweetest dearest... simply my darling girl... first of all sorry for late comment...

As usual dear I loved it... soo finally everything is normal in between swasan I hope soo... Raglak... I think k Laksh needed that... I liked Ragini how she answered him... that it won't be difficult for him.. that he has done once before... walking out of someone life just like that... the pain was visibled throughout... she was jealous of her own sister...

Then the kiss it was a bliss dear... I loved the way you penned it down... it's different... soo swaragini going to meet their parents...

Waiting for next...

With love...

Kam...

Dear Mocha,

Saying sorry or apologising is banned.😑Absolutely banned.

SwaSan - everything is absolutely fine, Swara's vacillating stand, I think I love you but am not sure, made concrete by the kiss, she is absolutely in love with him as much as he is with her. And as I was mentioning to Viji, I am doubly glad when somebody says they like the kissing scene (they are the hardest to write for me - I spend hours trying to pen them down and at times, feel like deleting them all together.🀒)

Ragini was jealous, true, but in a normal way - nothing to turn her evil or dark. It is that momentary flash we get when someone close to us gets what we desperately want. She has been very guilty about that and when she finds out the Lakshya, whom she deeply loves, is the weak-kneed guy responsible for their state, she is angry with herself. At that moment she cannot accept that she loves him, forget about accepting him

Yes, how long will the sisters stay away from home? - we also have to learn how their parents dealt with their loss.

Next update - soon.

love,
Nyna
Previous
1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 45
Next