Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
And I love you Nyna for writing this. Res. More when my papers are done with. It was awesome!
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sakura24

And I love you Nyna for writing this. Res. More when my papers are done with. It was awesome!

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— for you and this is meโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ (awesome???? - I am the colour of an exceptionally ripe tomato - if I had a couple of kgs more on my frame I would look like one too๐Ÿ˜‰)
Please focus on your papers, I will wait.

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail
Originally posted by: tootiefrootie11

Nyna dearest, I still need to comment on 4 too but am behind - am so sorry! I was so so happy to read you posted 5, I seriously need something nice SwaSan related to read today! I will comment late but will def do so!  Love,

Shru xoxo 

Dear Shru,

Take your time, I am still recovering from DK ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

love,
Nyna
iam_aheli_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi dear Nyna!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Chapter 5 is so awesome!!๐Ÿ‘
The bonding and the conversation between Swara and Ragini was so beautiful and sweet.๐Ÿ˜Š I think that the 'special friend' of Ragini is Laksh.๐Ÿ˜‰
And the Swasan moments were so amazing.๐Ÿ˜ณ Sanskar daydreaming about Swara. Awww! Finally he confessed that he loves Swara.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Hope that Swara also confess soon.๐Ÿ˜‰
Plzz update the next part soon.๐Ÿ˜ณ And thanks for the pm.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
With love and lots of hugs!!!!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Aheli.
sneharay thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update..
Ragini's love story is nice
Sanskaar confesses his feeling
Update soon
Waiting for next part
Nynaeve thumbnail
Originally posted by: iam_aheli_98

Hi dear Nyna!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Chapter 5 is so awesome!!๐Ÿ‘
The bonding and the conversation between Swara and Ragini was so beautiful and sweet.๐Ÿ˜Š I think that the 'special friend' of Ragini is Laksh.๐Ÿ˜‰
And the Swasan moments were so amazing.๐Ÿ˜ณ Sanskar daydreaming about Swara. Awww! Finally he confessed that he loves Swara.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Hope that Swara also confess soon.๐Ÿ˜‰
Plzz update the next part soon.๐Ÿ˜ณ And thanks for the pm.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
With love and lots of hugs!!!!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Aheli.

Dear Aheli,๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Swara and Ragini - I am thrilled that their bonding is so well received. I am sure that is what sisters are in real life. 
Ragini's friend being Lakshya - seems there is no surprise there.๐Ÿ˜†

Sanskaar daydreaming about Swara - poor guy what else can he do-  in love with a girl who is somewhat terrified of that very word. Finally, he decides the enough is enough - Swara is the one confused, not him so there is nothing to stop him from telling her. Swara's confession I am not too sure - she is still one confused soul.
Next part - soon๐Ÿ˜Š

love,
Nyna

Nynaeve thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krishnabhisarik

Eeeks!!!! Omg omg omg๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Res for now.. Will unres tomorrow morning๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Unres!
Yo! Lovely update Nyna๐Ÿค—
The part where Ragini had sworn she doesn't want another Marwari in her life, so natural, giving the examples she's had.. But but but, fate is pretty funny coz she falls fast and hard for a special Marwari๐Ÿ˜‰.. I do hope he helps breaking her prejudices๐Ÿ˜• The reasons why she is afraid to confide at first were so simple and real.. And also endearing.. Their past life has left them a bit scarred,no? Loved that line about Swara n Sanskar being her only family.. And her 'falling-in-love' story was sooo cute๐Ÿ˜†
So nicely you have written about their bond.. Swara being shocked, then curious, then furious๐Ÿ˜›, skeptical, worried, and once she calms down... Right into 'full details gossip mode'๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
The proposal... Haaye So direct n heartfelt... M glad there was no fluff n fuss.. Just simple n honest, thus, extremely romantic Loved it!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Love,
Akshata๐Ÿ˜Š

Dear Akshata,

Ragini not wanting another Marwadi in her life- completely wrong statistically (her sample is too small to be representative of the community๐Ÿ˜‰ but then she never had any access to any other person). 
And fate - it has a weird sense of humour, usually gives you what you like the least๐Ÿคข 
Yes, the past has left them quite scarred, Swara afraid of that very word and Ragini not too confident either, which is why she says that she wants them to approve of him. 

Sanskaar's proposal had to be like him, direct, honest and to the point. He means every word he says which would be romantic too. (actually, we are so enamoured by Sanskaar that anything he does or says would be romantic๐Ÿ˜†)

love,
Nyna

Nynaeve thumbnail
Originally posted by: sneharay

Awesome update..
Ragini's love story is nice
Sanskaar confesses his feeling
Update soon
Waiting for next part

Dear Sneha,

Ragini's love story is quite cute, right and Sanskaar had to confess, how was he going to wait for Swara to make up her mind. 
Will update the next part soon.

love,
Nyna
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nynu๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Sorry I am late๐Ÿ˜•

One more delicious treat.๐Ÿ˜ณ. I wouldn't mind biting such yummy biscuits more often๐Ÿ˜‰

Lets start with my fav part . the confession or should I say confession cum proposal , whatever it is ,like always sanskaar takes my heart awayโค๏ธ ..I totally loved his seedhi baat no bakwaas andaaz ๐Ÿ˜ณ and on that kiss.. ok It was not a proper kiss but it was๐Ÿ˜ณ

It was a such beautifully done scene nynu ..It has got such a nice feel around it ..๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

Swaragini bond in your ss is just so good to read after all that crap we were put across under the name of behna pyaar ..loved how swara's protective instincts kicked for ragini after hearing about laksh, typical sister ๐Ÿ˜†just like ragini was at time of swara sanskaar camerediere 

Ragini and lakshya.. their story was simple and cute  and sanskaar and laksh are acquaintances...hmm well that leaves me a bit curios and how that might play a role in future proceedings..๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I love how this sweet treat is turning out to be more delicious with each update choclate, sugar honey , biscuit ..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘ Cant wait for the next one..

Love Loads
Lucky

Nynaeve thumbnail
Originally posted by: lucky.m

nynu๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Sorry I am late๐Ÿ˜•

One more delicious treat.๐Ÿ˜ณ. I wouldn't mind biting such yummy biscuits more often๐Ÿ˜‰

Yummy biscuits, eh๐Ÿค—

Lets start with my fav part . the confession or should I say confession cum proposal , whatever it is ,like always sanskaar takes my heart awayโค๏ธ ..I totally loved his seedhi baat no bakwaas andaaz ๐Ÿ˜ณ and on that kiss.. ok It was not a proper kiss but it was๐Ÿ˜ณ

Proposal - did you know that in the first draft I had actually included the line - "Will you marry me?" - that was the last line. I was not too sure so deleted it in the final edit. Guess the impact remained.๐Ÿ˜‰

It was a such beautifully done scene nynu ..It has got such a nice feel around it ..๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

Swaragini bond in your ss is just so good to read after all that crap we were put across under the name of behna pyaar ..loved how swara's protective instincts kicked for ragini after hearing about laksh, typical sister ๐Ÿ˜†just like ragini was at time of swara sanskaar camerediere 

Sisters bond - yes the serial ruined that bond completely. It actually makes you feel it is better not to have a sister๐Ÿคข

Ragini and lakshya.. their story was simple and cute  and sanskaar and laksh are acquaintances...hmm well that leaves me a bit curios and how that might play a role in future proceedings..๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Lakshya and Ragini - cute story right? And how would Sanskaar and Lakshya acquaintance play in the future - will tell in the next two chapters

I love how this sweet treat is turning out to be more delicious with each update choclate, sugar honey , biscuit ..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘ Cant wait for the next one..

Beware, Sweetheart, it could be a tad spicy or salty or...๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Love Loads
Lucky

Dear Lucky,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna