Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Nynaeve

Dear Saku,

For someone who profess to dislike Lakshya, you sure are eager for his entry. πŸ˜†Do not worry, a couple of chapters and the wait is over. 

And the prediction - wait till the end of the story. I know I said there will not be much of a suspense, but a little bit...πŸ˜‰And nothing untoward will happen - I am a sucker for  love stories with happy endings - those with  ' 'and they lived happily ever after' type of endings.

Swara is accepting her feelings but is nowhere close to admitting them to herself, left alone she will be thinking about it for the rest of her life.😑 And Sanskaar - willing to wait for eternity 🀒- I wish I had not made him of such strong resolve, someone has to give!

Kavita's story is done with and Sanskaar only has a ' 'Razbluito ' for her (it is a Russian word and means a sentimental feeling you have about a person you once loved but no longer do - akin to a fond memory at best) She will not make any appearances  - there would a passing reference, at the most, in the POV of the other characters. No resurrection of either of their love stories. 

Lakshya is very much Sanskaar's cousin - I have only dispensed with Janaki and Dida in this tale. And no, Sanskaar has no clue about Ragini, he just suspected that she is in two minds about talking to Swara and advises her to come clean.  

No apologies for delays, considering, as you rightly said, our golden history. Hope you are now settled  and we will soon have the next installment of the Elven magic!

love,
Nyna

Oh Nyna, don't misunderstand my eagerness to see him for my changing sentiments towards the guy, I am kind of a woman who likes her enemies in close view where I can keep an watchful eye on them.😈 That's why I was worrying about the MIA lakshya, who knows what he would do in incognito? πŸ˜•
I can wait to know all about everything hidden here and just too glad for dead staying buried. πŸ€’πŸ˜› 
I am indeed settled now and typing away the 13th chapter, hopefully it'll be done by evening😊

Love,
Sakura
Cogito_Ergo_Sum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sakura24

Oh Nyna, don't misunderstand my eagerness to see him for my changing sentiments towards the guy, I am kind of a woman who likes her enemies in close view where I can keep an watchful eye on them.😈 That's why I was worrying about the MIA lakshya, who knows what he would do in incognito? πŸ˜•
I can wait to know all about everything hidden here and just too glad for dead staying buried. πŸ€’πŸ˜› 
I am indeed settled now and typing away the 13th chapter, hopefully it'll be done by evening😊

Love,
Sakura

May I interject? πŸ˜‰ Bold above^^ -- Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer, huh? BTW I am completely in the same boat as you as regards Sanskaar's cousin. πŸ˜‰

Aoow Gawd, I have asked myself so many times why I cannot shed my ambivalence towards Lakshya. The only answer I can come up with is---I am still ambivalent about my ambivalence. πŸ˜‰

Edited by CogitoErgoSum - 7 years ago

Dear Saku,

For someone who profess to dislike Lakshya, you sure are eager for his entry. πŸ˜†Do not worry, a couple of chapters and the wait is over. 

And the prediction - wait till the end of the story. I know I said there will not be much of a suspense, but a little bit...πŸ˜‰And nothing untoward will happen - I am a sucker for  love stories with happy endings - those with  ' 'and they lived happily ever after' type of endings.

Swara is accepting her feelings but is nowhere close to admitting them to herself, left alone she will be thinking about it for the rest of her life.😑 And Sanskaar - willing to wait for eternity 🀒- I wish I had not made him of such strong resolve, someone has to give!

Kavita's story is done with and Sanskaar only has a ' 'Razbluito ' for her (it is a Russian word and means a sentimental feeling you have about a person you once loved but no longer do - akin to a fond memory at best) She will not make any appearances  - there would a passing reference, at the most, in the POV of the other characters. No resurrection of either of their love stories. 

Lakshya is very much Sanskaar's cousin - I have only dispensed with Janaki and Dida in this tale. And no, Sanskaar has no clue about Ragini, he just suspected that she is in two minds about talking to Swara and advises her to come clean.  

No apologies for delays, considering, as you rightly said, our golden history. Hope you are now settled  and we will soon have the next installment of the Elven magic!

love,
Nyna

Nynu...again, may I interject? πŸ˜‰ 😊

Bold ^^ above. I am sending you a few dozen jhappis and pappis virtually. πŸ˜† I think you know how much I utterly loathed the resurrected Kavita track in the serial.

And thanks for introducing me to Razbluito. Logophile as I am, that kinda made my afternoon. 😊 Sigh...wish the serial had restricted Kavita to a fond memory in a corner of Sanskaar's heart, instead of making her a vamp. A pity na, that sometimes serials can be so reductive?

Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: CogitoErgoSum

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">May I interject? πŸ˜‰ Bold above^^ -- Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer, huh? BTW I am completely in the same boat as you as regards Sanskaar's cousin. πŸ˜‰

Aoow Gawd, I have asked myself so many times why I cannot shed my ambivalence towards Lakshya. The only answer I can come up with is---I am still ambivalent about my ambivalence. πŸ˜‰

</font>

Yes absolutely keep your enemies closer...the gray shaded me!
On a second note, I've read somewhere recently you can grow to love hatred, I guess our case is similar we love to hate him that it's unstoppable:)
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nynu...again, may I interject? πŸ˜‰ 😊

Bold ^^ above. I am sending you a few dozen jhappis and pappis virtually. πŸ˜† I think you know how much I utterly loathed the resurrected Kavita track in the serial.

And thanks for introducing me to Razbluito. Logophile as I am, that kinda made my afternoon. 😊 Sigh...wish the serial had restricted Kavita to a fond memory in a corner of Sanskaar's heart, instead of making her a vamp. A pity na, that sometimes serials can be so reductive?

Viji,

All jhappis and pappis accepted πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—  I hated that resurrected Kavita track, so much so that I did not even watch most of those episodes. At least they should have stopped her track after that temple scene when she decides to leave Sanskaar (I would have written an ode to her) but then, when have the CVs have obliged us, the only thing they want is OTT drama. 
Razbliuto, such a beautiful word , I have been wanting to use it ever since I came across it😊 
And now we have this inane Sahil track😑 maybe we could use it for him (but again, it is too much to ask for, right?)
Nynaeve thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sakura24

Yes absolutely keep your enemies closer...the gray shaded me!
On a second note, I've read somewhere recently you can grow to love hatred, I guess our case is similar we love to hate him that it's unstoppable:)

@Sakura - I am not sure, at times, I feel he is not even worthy of being an enemy (after all, even they should have some classπŸ˜‰) 

@Viji - difficult to shed your ambivalence about your ambivalence for a very ambivalent character, no ambivalence in understanding that standπŸ˜‰

Viji,

All jhappis and pappis accepted πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—  I hated that resurrected Kavita track, so much so that I did not even watch most of those episodes. At least they should have stopped her track after that temple scene when she decides to leave Sanskaar (I would have written an ode to her) but then, when have the CVs have obliged us, the only thing they want is OTT drama. 
Razbliuto, such a beautiful word , I have been wanting to use it ever since I came across it😊 
And now we have this inane Sahil track😑 maybe we could use it for him (but again, it is too much to ask for, right?)

I find somehow, I am able to tolerate the Sahil track (so far at least), more than the resurrected/ Zombie Kavita track. Perhaps its because I just couldn't imagine someone as perspicacious and determined as Sanskaar, becoming almost madly bent upon vendetta, all due to a misunderstanding. Can you even imagine, the implication was he never rushed Kavita's body to hospital? He never attended/ arranged her cremation? He assumed she was dead, cradling her limp body in his arms while she was actually still alive? πŸ˜•

IMHO, this was such a sacrilege against Sanskaar's character---that's why I stubbornly refused to acknowledge the existence of any zombie kavita (zombita? πŸ˜‰). Yeah, I didn't watch many of those episodes live either. Just recorded and fast forwarded through most of them.

We could totally use Razbliuto for Sahil. 😊 As in, he feels Razbliuto when he looks at Swara in the future. He sees how blazingly happy Swara is with Sanskaar, and despite the slight bittersweet pang he feels, he realizes she was never his to begin with. πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

I'm sure these subtle emotions would fit well on that teak wood hewn countenance. πŸ˜› 😈 Sahil certainly is a very ermm...formidable piece of deciduous flora. 😈 Reminds me of the burly teak and sal trees cloaking the nature reserves I visit while on holiday.

Gosh---I am being quite malicious, no? πŸ˜†

Edited by CogitoErgoSum - 7 years ago

@Sakura - I am not sure, at times, I feel he is not even worthy of being an enemy (after all, even they should have some classπŸ˜‰) 

@Viji - difficult to shed your ambivalence about your ambivalence for a very ambivalent character, no ambivalence in understanding that standπŸ˜‰

This reminds me of Phoebe and Rachel asking Joey in Friends: Do they know that we know they know? πŸ˜†  πŸ˜‰

And then when Joey says that they indeed, do know, Rachel says Ok fine, but still They don't know that we know that they know we know. πŸ˜†

Errmm...where were we? Ok yeah...ambivalence about one's ambivalence towards an ambivalent character. πŸ˜‰ Yeah...I think it was fueled by the said ambivalent character's ambivalence about almost everything in his life. What to do...😈
Nynaeve thumbnail
Originally posted by: CogitoErgoSum

I find somehow, I am able to tolerate the Sahil track (so far at least), more than the resurrected/ Zombie Kavita track. Perhaps its because I just couldn't imagine someone as perspicacious and determined as Sanskaar, becoming almost madly bent upon vendetta, all due to a misunderstanding. Can you even imagine, the implication was he never rushed Kavita's body to hospital? He never attended/ arranged her cremation? He assumed she was dead, cradling her limp body in his arms while she was actually still alive? πŸ˜•

IMHO, this was such a sacrilege against Sanskaar's character---that's why I stubbornly refused to acknowledge the existence of any zombie kavita (zombita? πŸ˜‰). Yeah, I didn't watch many of those episodes live either. Just recorded and fast forwarded through most of them.

We could totally use Razbliuto for Sahil. 😊 As in, he feels Razbliuto when he looks at Swara in the future. He sees how blazingly happy Swara is with Sanskaar, and despite the slight bittersweet pang he feels, he realizes she was never his to begin with. πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

I'm sure these subtle emotions would fit well on that teak wood honed countenance. πŸ˜› 😈 Sahil certainly is a very ermm...formidable piece of deciduous flora. 😈 Reminds me of the burly teak and sal trees cloaking the nature reserves I visit while on holiday.

Gosh---I am being quite malicious, no? πŸ˜†

Absolutely,  Sanskaar loved Kavita enough to go berserk after she "dies" in his arms, and when resurrected she says that she was found by Kaveri in a wooded area on a rainy night, (how did she find her way from the temple to that area?) And as you said, Sanskaar would never have abandoned her dead body, unless he was also rendered unconsciousness and regained consciousness in some other place or at the temple itself -he did not question where her body was, in either case. Then how did he believe Kavita to be dead? God so many questions about that illogical track - even now it irritates me. 

Razbliuto for Sahil - a lovely solution for the eternal triangle that the CVs so love, which I am sure they will not do.😑

Regarding @bold above - then whistling background is quite appropriate - it reminds me of the wind moving through the casaurina trees found on beaches πŸ˜‰(My Puri trip memories are dominated by that whislting sounds)

No you are being truthful - and being the truth, might be painful for some😈
Edited by Nynaeve - 7 years ago
Feltonate thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Nyna 
I am just breaking my own records for being late ...but what to do I am always like that  ...School reopening for me in 2 days ...completing homework ...

Update was awesome ...It revealed many things which where confusing me from the last update ...

So Anjan Gupta is our Sanskaar ?! It is the biggest twist brought in the story ...I actually wondered why you introduced him if the person whom swara loved previously is Bipul Kumar ..But this has made me clear know ..You have beautifully crafted that part ..Swara being concern about that scar on his forehead and he controlling his emotions was too passionate dear ..! I loved that very much ..

Sanskaar also had his own tale ..it was also sad ...losing hid love due to families not agreeing is really heartbreaking ...And both Swara and Ragini feeling for him ... they have a very good bond much Favorable for SwaSan ...

Ragini angry on Kavita ..it really shows a sisterly care for him ...but
Swara is happy for some reason ..that they both are not together anymore... 

I am eagerly waiting for what ragini will confess ...Really confused ..
Pls update soon dear 

Love 

Soundharya..