Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Helee

hey Nyna,
I am Helee. 😊 true swasan is so adorable that everything about them is cute. but in your story they are extra cute πŸ˜‰ BTW it was nice talking to you. 😳

Helee is such a lovely name (so we pronounce it to rhyme with Helly?) And the pleasure is all mine. 

SwaSan are cute, right? (they can be exasperating at times but are always irresistibly cute)

love,
Nyna
Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nynaeve

yes nyna they are irresistibly cute...and seductive. 😳 i just love them and your story do all the justice to their cuteness.

well my name is Helly too(with same pronunciation and meaning) but due to some technical error it is Helee on records.you can call me Helee or Helly whatever you like. 😊 and thanks for complementing my name. 😳Edited by Helee - 7 years ago

Nynaeve thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sujayricky

Res
Unres
Nyna a big wala sorry for late unres 😭 

Arre yaar, no apologies please πŸ˜Š

Such a delicious update πŸ˜† 

Delicious! πŸ˜ƒ- thanks 

Really a superb update I totally loved it. Sanskaar asking for friendship that was lovely Swara acceptance.. Too Ragini war on Sanskaar πŸ˜† His answer to Ragini was nice πŸ‘

Ragini and Sanskaar - war is too big a word - let us see what the next chapters reveal.πŸ˜‰

I really liked their growing friendship was superb.. Swara changing it was noticed by Mrs. Das and Ragini.. πŸ˜³

Ragini and Swara are close - as normal sisters are,  so it is natural that she would notice

Why Swara hiding her past.. What will the reason behind the scar on Sanskaar hand... For that i am despertely waiting for next update. 😳 

Swara past and Sanskaar's story - will unfold over the next chaptersπŸ˜‰

Update soon 

Maximum by this weekend

Thanks for pm

Dear Sujay,

Replied in blue

Best,
Nyna
Seriously. thumbnail
Hey Nyna.. Please pm me your next update.. Coz busy babes.. You know y..
Nynaeve thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vaiyambar...

Hey Nyna.. Please pm me your next update.. Coz busy babes.. You know y..

Of course, Sweetheart, Just sent a buddy request! and your name is in my mailing list😊

love,
Nyna
Edited by Nynaeve - 7 years ago
krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nyna sweety...😊
Sweetest yummiest update...πŸ˜‰

Sooo starting with Sansku leaving note..swara safely kept it n reread it n smiling...she was desperately waiting for him n he came... how they both become friends...sansku first move paid off...both became comfortable with each other company.. they talk.. attracted to each other...loved ur writing...nicely written...πŸ‘

Ragini part was good..she is worried for her sister.. she is careful that her sister does not suffer any heartbreak..πŸ˜•.well enjoying alot...this SS is refreshing...πŸ˜ƒ

Waiting for next..update soon..😊

Talia
Edited by krishuuuuuuuuuu - 7 years ago
Nynaeve thumbnail
Originally posted by: krishuuu

Nyna sweety...😊

Sweetest yummiest update...πŸ˜‰

Sooo starting with Sansku leaving note..swara safely kept it n reread it n smiling...she was desperately waiting for him n he came... how they both become friends...sansku first move paid off...both became comfortable with each other company.. they talk.. attracted to each other...loved ur writing...nicely written...πŸ‘

Ragini part was good..she is worried for her sister.. she is careful that her sister does not suffer any heartbreak..πŸ˜•.well enjoying alot...this SS is refreshing...πŸ˜ƒ

Waiting for next..update soon..😊

Talia

Dear Talia,

Glad to know that you find the chapter yummy πŸ˜Š

Of course, Swara had to keep the note (she found him quite intriguing).
Ragini is worried for her sister and is being protective - well I guess that is what normal sisters do (though RS would have a very different idea - she seems to prefer sister murders sister duoπŸ˜‰)

The next update - in a couple of days😊

love,
Nyna

Nynaeve thumbnail
Originally posted by: NitaReid

Res.. You know my schedule Nyna dear.. Will read it asap and comment as well.But cant skip Res when i saw you have posted an new SS.. 

Unres..

Hi Nyna Dearest 

I dont think i can apologize enough for such a delay except blame my current busy life as much as i can πŸ˜†.. While i felt real bad that i didnt read it for this long, it was such fun to read both the chapter together that i can hardly wait for the next one .. πŸ˜Š.. You were an brilliant writer Nyna dear.πŸ‘  Words cant express how much i liked this SS so far❀️.. I love Coffee too.. 

😳😳😳 - And you love coffee too - we could have a coffee lovers club 😊

I really want to write an detailed comment on the SS but i dont think i can do justice to it, somehow i feel writing about that SS will make it less than what it is due to my poor penman ship and i dont want that ... In short i am kind of worried i wont be able to give the credit it deserve if i decided to go in detail while commenting about it .. 
 You know i always say this to you that your comments describe my updates much better than my updates, that so true, your comments were always better than my updates and i dont feel i can write such a worthy comment for your SS ...So here i go you have been warned before hand πŸ˜†

And where in the whole world did you get this weird feeling that you have cannot write - I admire your writing and you admire mineπŸ˜ƒ - Maybe we should also form a Mutual Admiration Society. And please do not embarrass me by saying that you cannot say anything worthy  - I simply love reading your updates and your comments

Ragini and Swara relationship is really lovely and while you have hinted about the past ,about how a single incident changed their life forever , i am curious to know about it .. While Swara was working i was wondering why Ragini was not helping her sister ,only to find out later she works somewhere else πŸ˜†..  I am liking the Mrs Das character ..

The incident - coming up in Chapter 3 - and am glad that you liked Ragini and Swara's bond (the serial truly ruined the sister bondπŸ˜‰) 

Sanskar is  perfect in your SS dear😳, and i really love his small notes and how it lead to such a beautiful friendship between both of them. I loved that there first three visits where few days apart each time leading to them thinking about the notes and the other person all the time πŸ˜Š.. Also i love that SwaSan bonded over time and formed a close friendship . So Sanskar family is pretty much the same, we got Dadi in Ragini and Swara life who else i wonder..  As i said i dont think word can express how much i loved this last two chapters and the way you are shaping up the characters..

Sanskaar is perfect on his own - there is no way he can be otherwise😊 And yes his family is the same as the serial. Regarding Swara and Ragini - chapter 3 should answer those queries.

And i dont think i can try now in my sleep driven state . But do update soon as i cant seem to wait too read the next chapter .. 

Ah! that explains why you felt you could not write  - you truly are sleep driven. Take rest and care. I am almost done with Chapter 3, will update.

Love,

Nita πŸ€—

Dear Nita,

Replied in blue above

lots of love,
Nyna❀️
Nynaeve thumbnail

Dear readers and my lovely friends, I have updated Chapter 3 and am quite a bit apprehensive about it. I just hope it does live up to at least some of the expectations.

Love,

Nyna

Sujayricky thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res
Unres
Nyna a superb update πŸ‘
All the scene was very beautifully written

I loved ragsan bonding you have awesomely written their bonding.
Sanskar winning ragini trust was superb and ragini also trust him now

And swara past was really a heartbreaking past 😭 first shekhar and dida and now this bibul 😑 poor swara her only support is ragini. Swaragini bonding and understanding is awesome but that kiss was a big surprised to me 😳 and that kiss have a delicious part of this story

Truly a lovely update
Update soon
Thanks for pmEdited by Sujayricky - 7 years ago