Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Krishnabhisarik

Simple n nice!! Their gradually deepening friendship, the easy flow of conversation, the 'nazar ka milna aur phir jhukna'... Waah!!๐Ÿ‘ Where do they make guys like Sanskar?? Loved the RagSan interaction best๐Ÿ˜› Bring it on!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Love,
Akshata๐Ÿ˜Š

Dear Akshata,

Where do they make guys like Sanskaar - only in our stories, I guess - so maybe we have to simply write and cast a spell so that either we disappear into their world  or better still, they come alive into our world ๐Ÿ˜‰

So you liked the RagSan interaction - there was so much potential for them but the serial simply never explored it

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANfan_1810

Awesome update.

loving it.

falling in love with your swasan.

and protective ragini ... thats great too. Dont like negative rags.

Dear Annie,

Glad to know you liked it. So you do not like the negative Ragini - I did not mind her till that stupid malkin track and the ridiculous super fast redemption. It was pathetic, to say the least. So I decided not to have a negative Ragini in the first place - she is not perfect but then who is?

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail
Originally posted by: Helee

your story is really beautiful. I read the whole chapter with a smile. it is just so damn cute. โญ๏ธ swasan and their bond is so adorable. ๐Ÿ˜ณ ragini is good too. waiting for the next part. ๐Ÿ˜Š

And I am reading your comments with a smile๐Ÿ˜Š SwaSan well the couple itself is so adorable guess anything related to them has the cuteness inbuilt. Ragini is good - thank you.

Next chapter, will try to update as soon as possible.

You have not let me know your name, please do share, it would be better to converse , only if you do not mind.๐Ÿ˜Š

Best,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerulalli

Its so beautiful ๐Ÿ‘

The silent communication through the piece of paper is so nostalgic๐Ÿ˜‰
Reminds me of the notes we used to pass to new ppl in our scool days to know them๐Ÿ˜‰
SWASAN bond increasing day by day๐Ÿ˜Š
Good that both are taking it real slow inspite of being aware that they affect each other๐Ÿ˜ƒ
The past must have definitely taken a big toll on both the sisters that made Ragini so protective over Swara๐Ÿ˜Š
Quite interesting it is i must say...Eagerly waiting for the next chapter๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks for the PM
 Love,
Prerana๐Ÿ˜Š

Dear Prerana,

Yes, communication through notes is nostalgic and I simply love them (IMHO - emails are faster but simply not tangible, imagine having a box of letters written by friends, and you can hold them in your hands, read them a hundred times and each time you read you can relive the days / moment that letter came. Emails are convenient but somehow not as magical as handwritten letters.๐Ÿ˜Š

SwaSan bond - yes slowly deepening.

The past - will get to it in the next two chapters, hope it lives up to your expectations.๐Ÿ˜ณ

love,
Nyna
Seriously. thumbnail
No No yaaar I didn't send any pm.. Coz i didn't update lately.. Just now typing...may be previous one..
Nynaeve thumbnail
Originally posted by: iam_aheli_98

Hi Nyna dear.๐Ÿ˜Š
Loved part 2. So beautiful.๐Ÿ‘
Loved SwaSan's silent convo through paper chits.๐Ÿ˜‰ They way Sanskar asked Swara for friendship was so sweet. Loved their growing bond, but its good that they r taking it slow in spite of knowing about the effect they have on each other.๐Ÿ˜ณ So Mrs. Das and Ragini noticed Swara's change. But what happened in Swara's and Ragini's past that Swara was unwilling to share with Sanskar and which also makes Ragini so much protective and caring towards Swara?๐Ÿ˜• And why there was a scar in Sanskar's left hand?๐Ÿ˜• This SS is becoming so interesting. Eagerly waiting for the next part. Plzz update soon. And thanks for the PM.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
With love.
Aheli.

Dear Aheli,

I am so glad that you liked it.๐Ÿ˜Š Seems the SwaSan conversations using notes is a hit (was not too sure if it would strike a chord in this age of technological advancements) - You have so many questions๐Ÿ˜Š, I will answer them in the next few chapters - hope it lives up to your expectations.๐Ÿ˜†

love,
Nyna

Nynaeve thumbnail
Originally posted by: tootiefrootie11

Hey Nyna

Dear Shru, ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Am travelling so apologies if this isn't as detailed as I usually like (also posting from phone which is always fun!). 

Please, no apologies, and typing from the phone is indeed quite fun๐Ÿ˜‰ (I can only manage small text messages so the fact that you have managed such a detailed comment is really commendable)

Lovely chapter 2- can't believe the development you managed to show so fluidly all in one chapter.

Thank you -๐Ÿ˜ณ - I thought I might be going a little too fast but then considering that I plan to finish it off quickly I had to build it up too,  I was apprehensive but then take comfort from your comment that the pace was smooth.

As guessed of course the intriguing stranger was our dashing Sanskaar- I get such a dreamy and nice aura from this Sanskaar:). 

There was no way it could be anyone else.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And so a second note paves the way for what is termed friendship by two people being cautious- perhaps more from past experience and then given the guise of a natural predilection too. I like how Swara isn't unnecessarily coy and responds- she is innocent enough but not childishly silly- she feels the attraction and wants to know him better so she does. Oh- she isn't at all coming across as forward, in fact a nice amount of shy hesitation marks the interactions and of course he's such a gent he doesn't overstep those bounds in the slightest. But the whole effect is pleasant and really realistic. I so love the gentle growing of understanding and attraction between these two. It's the whole falling in love slowly but not wanting to say or think it is love. Nicely done Nyna. 

I am a great fan of people being a little open but not forward, a difficult balance to achieve especially when we have no control of the other person's reactions.(which actually is much easier said than done) And I love the concept of slowly falling in love, I remember an acquaintance of mine once said ''the best things in life must be done slowly' (it was in an entirely different context but then that statement stuck with me).

Especially liked the little touches of the attraction that clearly promises to be explosive if and when it is given into:)

Now this worries me - I am not too sure I would be able to write to meet your expectations!

Then there was the touch of bringing Ragini into the mix. There are clear hints of a maheshwari connection with ragini especially that threatens the joyful developments thus far taking place between our golden two. I have a vague theory on this but want to wait for it to unfold rather than guess. Am waiting for cousin Lakshya to come into the picture soon:). What made the chapter was the ending for me! A Sanskaar- Ragini interaction that promises much fun and surprises! Cannot wait! Eagerly awaiting chapter 3:).

Ragini connection - threatening? Do not think so - I plan this to be a soft sweet (slightly cliched) love story so there would not be too many threats per se!

Cousin Lakshya - not in the next chapter at least (I somehow have found him the most difficult to pen in the very few that I have written and this SS is no exception)

Ragini - Sanskaar interaction: well I have the draft (rather the draft of the draft) in place so let see if it lives up to the expectations.

Lots of love

Shru xoxo

Dear Shru,

Replied in blue above

love,
Nyna 
Nynaeve thumbnail
Originally posted by: sneharay

Awesome update..loved it

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

Best, 
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail
Originally posted by: lucky.m

Nyna๐Ÿค—

yipee ..my love for stranger didn't go in vain ..its sanskaar๐Ÿ˜ณ

How else could a such a lovable stranger be anybody other than Sanskaar๐Ÿ˜Š

It was such an engaging and easy read ..totally loved the growing camaraderie between swara and sanskaar ..Feels of pehla nasha pehla khumar๐Ÿ˜ณ so beautifully penned down๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ

'' pehla nasha - well this would end up as love. I wanted them to slowly fall for each other - if love is beautiful so should the journey be (of course, love at first sight is also wonderful but...)

Raginis  protective stance for her sister is on๐Ÿ˜† and I totally loved thr wordless convo b/w ragini and sasnkaar ..I could just imagine it 

Ragini is protective for Swara (I am sure everyone with siblings could equate to that stance) and the wordless conversation between Ragini and Sanskaar - I am so happy that you liked it ๐Ÿ˜†

Awesome and lovely update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘
โญ๏ธ
Love
Lucky

PS ; Congrats and good wishes for your bother and his boy๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you, which could mean that the updates might be delayed - currently, my nephew is occupying all my thoughts - I seriously want to know if I can manage a ''pseudo-maternity' leave (being the sister of the brand new father๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ)- maybe I should talk to my boss๐Ÿ˜†

Dear Lucky,

Replied in blue above๐Ÿ˜Š

love,
Nyna
Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nynaeve

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">And I am reading your comments with a smile๐Ÿ˜ŠSwaSan well the couple itself is so adorable guess anything related to them has the cuteness inbuilt. Ragini is good - thank you.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Next chapter, will try to update as soon as possible.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">You have not let me know your name, please do share, it would be better to converse , only if you do not mind.๐Ÿ˜Š</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Best,</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Nyna</font>

hey Nyna,
I am Helee. ๐Ÿ˜Š true swasan is so adorable that everything about them is cute. but in your story they are extra cute ๐Ÿ˜‰ BTW it was nice talking to you. ๐Ÿ˜ณ