Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi Nyna🤗

keeping up my promise😊

Well its nothing less but yummy start to an delicious treat with this SS...Well let me start with recipe .where did u get this idea from gal👏👏 super creative 👍🏼and recipe sounds great.I love how you take care  of every small detail your efforts are totally visible⭐️⭐️ respect for the same

Dragon reminds me of my someone in my office😆😆 and that small retorts of girls for dadi's restrictions.Damn funny they are ..I swear they keep going on head though sometimes though you cant just say them esp at work😆

well I assume ragini is good soul in this and my eyes all are for stranger ..😳 I already love him and dont tell me its laksh😆😆

Yummy start ..looking for more sweeter deal in next update

Lucky🤗
Edited by lucky.m - 8 years ago
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjaan210

Super!! Plz continue

Thank you and will  continue😊

Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail
Originally posted by: lucky.m

Hi Nyna

Gearing us up for yummy treat😛😉 I am all for it

Res .will un res by weekend😊

Lucky🤗

Dear Lucky,

Take your time, looking forward to your comments😊

Nyna
deeptii15496 thumbnail
Simply terrific just loved it...
Nynaeve thumbnail
Originally posted by: deeptii15496

Simply terrific just loved it...

Deepti (right?) - thank you!

Nyna
Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gee! Baker me would surely love that recipe! Seriously speaking, I love baking although my current schedule would seldom allow that. This is a fresh...dare I say crispy concept I would love to take a bite off. Bring it on girl!
Now on a serious note...what did the sisters do? Lit the house up?
Who was the gentleman?...Sanskar...?
Your writing is very imagery in quality dear. Do continue soon. Can I safely assume I have a spot in the PM list?
Love,
Sakura
Nynaeve thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sakura24

Gee! Baker me would surely love that recipe! Seriously speaking, I love baking although my current schedule would seldom allow that. This is a fresh...dare I say crispy concept I would love to take a bite off. Bring it on girl!
Now on a serious note...what did the sisters do? Lit the house up?
Who was the gentleman?...Sanskar...?
Your writing is very imagery in quality dear. Do continue soon. Can I safely assume I have a spot in the PM list?
Love,
Sakura

Saku darling,

@bold above - seriously, that coming from you leaves me all warm and gushy and 😳  on cloud nine! 

Glad to know you enjoyed the ''recipe'  and that you liked the concept. With your encouragement, I shall surely continue😊 (I thought you did enjoy baking - it was evident in your story - 'Expecto Patronus')

On a serious note, no, the girls did nothing of that sort - I am just trying building up the suspense and am keeping my fingers crossed 
[it could fall flat 🤢- I reveal the reason in one chapter and everyone will ask four chapters after - ''you mean to say that was the reason gosh - even the excuse ''my dog ate my homework' sounds more plausible than their reason😡] - I just hope when I do tell, it sounds possible.🤔

Regarding that gentleman, as per the ingredients list, there are only two possibilities (it is either Sanskaar or Lakshya - so not much of guesswork,right?😉) Wait till Chapter 2 (and yes you have a permanent spot in my mailing list😊)

love,
Nyna

Edited by Nynaeve - 8 years ago
I_Am_Aheli_98 thumbnail
Hi Nyna.😊
Loved the SS.
But I want to tell u something that I am the same Aheli with the account " iam_aheli_98". U r already in my buddy list in that account. I had to make this account coz I was facing some problem with that account. Majboori mein banana padha iss account ko. I'm not an active member here. So its my earnest request to u that from the next time plzz don't send me pms in this account. Plzz send me pms in my "iam_aheli_98 " account. And iss SS ka bhi next parts mujhe uss hi aacount mein send karna plzz plzz plzz. It a request.😃
Nynaeve thumbnail
Originally posted by: I_Am_Aheli_98

Hi Nyna.😊

Loved the SS.
But I want to tell u something that I am the same Aheli with the account " iam_aheli_98". U r already in my buddy list in that account. I had to make this account coz I was facing some problem with that account. Majboori mein banana padha iss account ko. I'm not an active member here. So its my earnest request to u that from the next time plzz don't send me pms in this account. Plzz send me pms in my "iam_aheli_98 " account. And iss SS ka bhi next parts mujhe uss hi aacount mein send karna plzz plzz plzz. It a request.😃

Dear Aheli,

Thanks for reading. And will keep in mind to send the PMs to your account - iam_aheli_98 account only😊 (actually to avoid confusion, should I remove this ''I_am_Aheli_98'  from the buddy list?)

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujoyricky

Res
Unres
Nyna first of all a big congo for your first ss 🥳
Now coming back to the story
Nyna seriously it's a mind blowing concept 👏
Sweet deels and the ingredients you used was lovely
And it is making me more hungry for food 😆
But nyna lovely start
I hope that man is sanskar 😉
And the note was cherry on the top for me
And now nyna i will be desperately waiting for next update
Please update soon
Story is very interesting
I am sure in future this story will surely satisfied my hunger 😆

Dear Sujay,

Thanks for reading and am glad to know that you enjoyed the recipe. 

Regarding your query, as per the ingredients list, there are only two possibilities, Lakshya or Sanskaar - so not much of a guess - anyway, I shall reveal that in the next chapter so not much of a wait either😆

I hope I do live up to the expectations😉

Nyna