SwaSan SS: Sweet Deals (Completed) - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Glossary & Index

April 9, 2018

Dear Reader,

Thank you for dropping by and my apologies for greeting you with a blank page. For reasons too numerous and mundane to list here, I have removed this story.

But if you are truly interested you can find the same in WattPad where I am reposting the same (name of the story and my username are same as here, so it should not be too difficult for you to search it out). If you are a member in WP and do not want to search it out, just pm me here and I shall send the link to the story.

In the event you do not want to join WP just to read my stories (which is understandable) and yet have a tiny curiosity to read it here (can I hug you for that?) drop me a pm and I shall upload the whole story (if more than one part, over a period of few days) in my index.

My apologies once again for disappointing you and a huge thank you for checking out this page.

Love,

Nyna

Edited by Nynaeve - 5 years ago

Hi NYNA

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I am reading this in the middle of presentation...Where professors are eating our what so little brains we have  πŸ˜†...AND YOUR PM CAME AS relieverπŸ˜‰ 

Congratulations for your new ssπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

I'M NOW RESERVING MY COMMENT AS I WON'T BE ABLE TO DO JUSTICE IF I STARTS NOWπŸ˜ƒ
SO LET ME HAVE SOME RELAXING TIME, LET ME READ, REREAD  TILL I HAVE MY SWEET FILL OF IT

RES
I KNOW I'M FIRST BUT I GUESS WILL BE THE LAST TO UNRES AS I WILL DO SO AFTER MY EXAMS..
SORRY FOR THAT DEAR😭

BUT REALLY GREAT STARTπŸ‘πŸ‘
STAY BLESSED AND HAVE A NICE DAY
MUKTA
Edited by muktai - 7 years ago
Res.. You know my schedule Nyna dear.. Will read it asap and comment as well.But cant skip Res when i saw you have posted an new SS.. 

Unres..

Hi Nyna Dearest 

I dont think i can apologize enough for such a delay except blame my current busy life as much as i can πŸ˜†.. While i felt real bad that i didnt read it for this long, it was such fun to read both the chapter together that i can hardly wait for the next one .. πŸ˜Š.. You were an brilliant writer Nyna dear.πŸ‘  Words cant express how much i liked this SS so far❀️.. I love Coffee too.. 

I really want to write an detailed comment on the SS but i dont think i can do justice to it, somehow i feel writing about that SS will make it less than what it is due to my poor penman ship and i dont want that ... In short i am kind of worried i wont be able to give the credit it deserve if i decided to go in detail while commenting about it .. 

You know i always say this to you that your comments describe my updates much better than my updates, that so true, your comments were always better than my updates and i dont feel i can write such a worthy comment for your SS ...So here i go you have been warned before hand πŸ˜†

Ragini and Swara relationship is really lovely and while you have hinted about the past ,about how a single incident changed their life forever , i am curious to know about it .. While Swara was working i was wondering why Ragini was not helping her sister ,only to find out later she works somewhere else πŸ˜†..  I am liking the Mrs Das character ..

Sanskar is  perfect in your SS dear😳, and i really love his small notes and how it lead to such a beautiful friendship between both of them. I loved that there first three visits where few days apart each time leading to them thinking about the notes and the other person all the time πŸ˜Š.. Also i love that SwaSan bonded over time and formed a close friendship . So Sanskar family is pretty much the same, we got Dadi in Ragini and Swara life who else i wonder..  As i said i dont think word can express how much i loved this last two chapters and the way you are shaping up the characters..And i dont think i can try now in my sleep driven state . But do update soon as i cant seem to wait too read the next chapter .. 

Love,

Nita πŸ€—
Edited by NitaReid - 7 years ago
Res Nyna! Sorry if it takes me a while to unres but I am so super excited about this, had to res:) X
Unres:

Nyna πŸ€—

With many apologies for the delay πŸ˜³. Firstly, a sweet treat for us titled Sweet Deals- yummy! I LOVE the baking theme! Redolent of coffee and cinnamon and chocolate - some of my favourite things too, as I said above, that with the combination of a writer like you writing, was super exciting. The Recipe was superb- πŸ‘, loved the humour and word play and you need have no trepidation there at all πŸ˜ƒ

I really liked the intro. The idea of a responsible Swara and a Ragini that sleeps later than her is rather refreshing and the little touches of Dragon Das, Swara's reaction to the song and even the mouth watering list of cupcakes to be made all sets such a nice tone! Then we have the intriguing hint of some past tragedy/ actions having them placed here in somewhat strained circumstances, totally estranged from a conservative but still steady family life. We see a responsible and highly selfless Swara but its clear even now that with care taken to build this in, that element will really make sense in the overall story and not leave us with a heroine who makes you despair many times πŸ˜‰

Also, nice little description of the bakery and its situation and hours and even the living arrangements- as you know, I am a fan of little details that build an overall big picture πŸ˜Š

Then we have the first meeting! I really liked the way this felt exciting and somewhat romantic despite the prima facie mundaneness of a stranger simply coming in for coffee at a bakery/ coffee shop. Btw- I have an obsession with coffee shops. I can sit in one for hours, and often do so. Especially when I lived by myself I had a lovely area near me and I endlessly haunted their coffee shops to drink hot chocolate there and people watch and read/ write πŸ˜ƒ. 

So whilst the shop is to be closed, it wasn't so due to an error (I had wondered there if the stranger had flipped the sign himself πŸ˜‰ but he's too much a gent for that as we see later) and Swara covers her initial mild irrigation to make up with a nice smile which clearly ensnares the man, not that she knows. She makes a "mean" cup of coffee and then he sits down to enjoy that but more so than that, is enjoying observing her. Unknown to him, his smile has already affected her too! And then Swara is so absorbed she even misses his exit. Subtle but still gave such a nice sense of "feels" already. But the stranger has left a sweet note that cannot help but thaw Swara's mercurial temper and as the hours pass she views it with much more mellow feeling! 

I really enjoyed this Nyna and am so eager to read Chapter 2! I am glad you took the precaution and reserved more posts than you intend to write- I won't be complaining if we get more πŸ˜‰

Loads of love,
Shru xoxo

Edited by tootiefrootie11 - 7 years ago
Its beautiful
Would love to read more about the SWEET DEALS 
Do PM the next update 
Love,
Prerana😊
Res
Unres
Nyna first of all a big congo for your first ss πŸ₯³
Now coming back to the story
Nyna seriously it's a mind blowing concept πŸ‘
Sweet deels and the ingredients you used was lovely
And it is making me more hungry for food πŸ˜†
But nyna lovely start
I hope that man is sanskar πŸ˜‰
And the note was cherry on the top for me
And now nyna i will be desperately waiting for next update
Please update soon
Story is very interesting
I am sure in future this story will surely satisfied my hunger πŸ˜† Edited by sujoyricky - 7 years ago
Go forth Nyna..

Cheers to new awesome-sauce beginnings!πŸ₯³.
great start!

and you know how proficient I am when it comes to commenting.. so please don't mind me dearie.
Needless to say.. I'll be reading and enjoying and loving your beautiful story.