India-Forums

Trp.. (Page 5)

nikitap94 Senior Member
nikitap94
nikitap94

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyanshiii

what ikrs is going off airShockedShockedwhy did colors dont end BV?Wacko

To b honest ikrs is d only show along with cas which made some sense bt its lost d quality track currently n even d trps
0.9 is just tooo low for anything it shld go off air but uske pehle bv Dead

Jwalini IF-Sizzlerz
Jwalini
Jwalini

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitap94

To b honest ikrs is d only show along with cas which made some sense bt its lost d quality track currently n even d trps
i never understood casLOLLOL totally out of my taste. ikrs ki time slot is too early..Confused colors launched it to compete with star plusSleepy stupid colorsDead and bv should be ended yar..even im ex viewer of that showConfused cas have very tough competition with kkbTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshi

nikitap94 Senior Member
nikitap94
nikitap94

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nikitap94

i never understood casLOLLOLtotally out of my taste. ikrs ki time slot is too early..Confusedcolors launched it to compete with star plusSleepystupid colorsDeadand bv should be ended yar..even im ex viewer of that showConfusedcas have very tough competition with kkbTongue

Dat show ikrs managed to get 2 even at 6 30 Clap
Bt 0.9 kuch jyada hi kam Hua yaar Ouch I dnt think COLORS ll extend it..i saw few epis of dat show performance sabka acha tha bt it ws difficult 4 me to digest a 33 yr old man romancing a kid half his age
Cas is d only male oriented show on colors n my dad is a loyal viewer of it along with his colleagues

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index