Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

cheer up guyss n plzz do the needful..1st thing 1st (Page 2)

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by svd7755

Originally posted by mehraan

Yes svd...we will surely do that too...!!but please now its not the time to feel bad about it ...lets work on together!!!

Yes Meher...I am continuously working with both MR's and Eisha's profile and MR's pictures..But as I told you yesterday..I have done almost all pictures of MR...and I am stuck up either with my 2 or 3 comments that is allowed on each picture...or the last comment will be mine..so not allowed to make new..
right svd.. I've seen ur cmmnts on his pix.. dun worry I'll try to b regular with his pix n with ES profile too.. we ve to do it together.. I hope some more members join in with us.. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanvid

Nickelodeon Senior Member
Nickelodeon
Nickelodeon

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NusiSg

Originally posted by Nickelodeon

Yes svd...we will surely do that too...!!but please now its not the time to feel bad about it ...lets work on together!!!
Bad????...I am going crazy out hereDead...I don't know what to do???Confused
Nick Nick.. calm down dear.. plz dun go mad.. plzzz Ouch I kno it'll b hard bt we'll face it together.. I dun think we can do anything.. no aandolan no nothing.. only miraculous rise in trp can save it.. still I jst hope n pray they gve it a beautiful ending.. that's the most important thing right now... I hope it's not the hotchpotch one.. bas..!! Ouch plz stay strong n hv faith.. cast n crew won't suffer much.. they hv got wat they deserve n that's our unconditional love n praises.. Embarrassed it's still not confirmed let's hope fr the best.. miracles do happen.. right...!!
Thank you for calming me down Hug...lets hope for d best!!!!Cry
sanvid Goldie
sanvid
sanvid

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NusiSg

Originally posted by svd7755

Yes Meher...I am continuously working with both MR's and Eisha's profile and MR's pictures..But as I told you yesterday..I have done almost all pictures of MR...and I am stuck up either with my 2 or 3 comments that is allowed on each picture...or the last comment will be mine..so not allowed to make new..
right svd.. I've seen ur cmmnts on his pix.. dun worry I'll try to b regular with his pix n with ES profile too.. we ve to do it together.. I hope some more members join in with us.. Embarrassed

Thanks a lot Nus... You are the one who post pictures daily on his profile...Hug ..I look for it daily..Thanks dear..
mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Im so happy tsee hat our comments hardly reached 50 n some months back we made it 50+ n then 60 n now when I see the article of two actress joining...we have reached 90+...clise to 100...it itself shows the achievment of the show ,slowly slowly it gathered up...n its fans increased...many still didnt comment but watever it is, it makes,me feel proud that off late we had become so dedicated...

Thanku forumwasis n to all silent members who did it too but not part of the forum!!!thanku so much

Edited by mehraan - 21 April 2016 at 5:13am
mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:04am | IP Logged
I see many of u t reading n following this...PLEASE COMMENT FOR MISHAL N LET THIS BE OUR AIM TO MAKE HIM ON TOP...WHAT IF THE COLORS DONT RECOGNISE...WE CAN DO UNTIL WE ARE HERE!!! SO PLEASE FOLLOW...

Edited by mehraan - 21 April 2016 at 7:04am
NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Im so happy tsee hat our comments hardly reached 50 n some months back we made it 50+ n then 60 n now when I see the article of two actress joining...we have reached 90+...clise to 100...it itself shows the achievment of the show ,slowly slowly it gathered up...n its fans increased...many still didnt comment but watever it is, it makes,me feel proud that off late we had become so dedicated...

Thanku forumwasis n to all silent members who did it too but not part of the forum!!!thanku so much
mehr ur role cannot b denied in ths achievement..Embarrassed
I want ths on PG 1..Tongue
.Preetii. IF-Sizzlerz
.Preetii.
.Preetii.

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:00am | IP Logged
ROFL
NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Spreeti98

ROFL
dun ROFL<,Censored go n cmmnt on his profile..

Go to top