Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

what s ur contribution to TRP??? (Page 3)

chnnu0196 Senior Member
chnnu0196
chnnu0196

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:09am | IP Logged
same here subh..
btw I hate colors channel..no repeat telecast..nothing..

Subh123 Groupbie
Subh123
Subh123

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chnnu0196

same here subh..

Highly disappointing on the part of the channel to not promote such a good show. And adding to this, is the timeslot of the show. While in other channels, they hugely promote their lowest trp shows but in colors, we don't even have a single repeat telecast of ikrs.Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sura123

stormyV Senior Member
stormyV
stormyV

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Subh123

same here subh..

Highly disappointing on the part of the channel to not promote such a good show. And adding to this, is the timeslot of the show. While in other channels, they hugely promote their lowest trp shows but in colors, we don't even have a single repeat telecast of ikrs.Angry
Someone here told that the show needs to have some trp( i don't know exactly all i know is this is all about profit ) to have their promos but, what about the repeat telecast? how on earth are they expecting good trp without promo and RT?Confused 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Subh123sanvidsura123

sanvid Goldie
sanvid
sanvid

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by revathirk

Mene apni sister ko bolke rakha hai...even if u r studying make sure that 6.30 ko colors channel chalu rakhnaLOLLOL
N crazyiest thing to change d channel after 7...
Not allowing anyone to watch anything from colors...even I goes to my aunts house I make sure to change d channel if dey r watching colors...LOL
Ek din chappal padenge mujhe
But chalega everthing for ikrs...Smile

Even I do the same now. I will be at home only, so will switch on 6.30 ...keep it in mute and at 7 will either switch off the tv or change the channel. Won't allow other shows to gain trps from my side.. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

revathirk

stranger2rose IF-Sizzlerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:04am | IP Logged
i watch it daily at 6.30 on  tv
sanvid Goldie
sanvid
sanvid

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stormyV

Originally posted by Subh123

same here subh..

Someone here told that the show needs to have some trp( i don't know exactly all i know is this is all about profit ) to have their promos but, what about the repeat telecast? how on earth are they expecting good trp without promo and RT?Confused

Yeah...don't give promos if trp matters for it...atleast give some repeats..by which we will get new viewers...
revathirk Goldie
revathirk
revathirk

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

Wat is with ganga article???

Nothing mehr..an article in toi regarding gangas life is going to change dis holi...n all...very happy to c that...
Kash ikrs ka bhi essa diya hota...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index