Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys leave ur tv sets on for a while...I read it long back...SOME 5 mts before the show starts...that way n then after 15 mts u can turn it out too if not watching...thats wat I had read in geet,IPKND forum...its only the first fifteen mts!!! Edited by mehraan - 8 years ago
ajab thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i really dont want thsi show offair...unless untill mishal signs another play
Nuttyme thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One mehru...
Since last two weeks... I have been diligently watching the show at 645...set top box mein rewind karte. Usually I wait till all go to sleep and watch the serial in piece... Hay re trp ne yeh Kay karva daala.
mehraan thumbnail
Nutty where u stay??? Y 645...it starts 630
Magnolia2 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Will keep the channel running during Trishakti but I don't know if I'll watch the entire thing. Till now I've only missed one episode . 
mehraan thumbnail
Guys on the TV 5 mts before the show starts I read it somewhere n if u dnt watch...dont ...u can switch off after 15,20mts cos the time ppl tune in before the start of the show is minitored,recorded...
chnnu0196 thumbnail
same here subh..
btw I hate colors channel..no repeat telecast..nothing..
Subh123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chnnu0196

same here subh..
btw I hate colors channel..no repeat telecast..nothing..

Highly disappointing on the part of the channel to not promote such a good show. And adding to this, is the timeslot of the show. While in other channels, they hugely promote their lowest trp shows but in colors, we don't even have a single repeat telecast of ikrs.😑
stormyV thumbnail
Originally posted by: Subh123

Highly disappointing on the part of the channel to not promote such a good show. And adding to this, is the timeslot of the show. While in other channels, they hugely promote their lowest trp shows but in colors, we don't even have a single repeat telecast of ikrs.😑

Someone here told that the show needs to have some trp( i don't know exactly all i know is this is all about profit ) to have their promos but, what about the repeat telecast? how on earth are they expecting good trp without promo and RT?πŸ˜• 
sanvid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: revathirk

Mene apni sister ko bolke rakha hai...even if u r studying make sure that 6.30 ko colors channel chalu rakhnaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

N crazyiest thing to change d channel after 7...
Not allowing anyone to watch anything from colors...even I goes to my aunts house I make sure to change d channel if dey r watching colors...πŸ˜†
Ek din chappal padenge mujhe
But chalega everthing for ikrs...😊

Even I do the same now. I will be at home only, so will switch on 6.30 ...keep it in mute and at 7 will either switch off the tv or change the channel. Won't allow other shows to gain trps from my side.. πŸ˜‰