Naagin

India-Forums

Naagin
Naagin

Finale spoilers- Mouni's Instagram videos (Page 6)

LuvArTi4ever IF-Rockerz
LuvArTi4ever
LuvArTi4ever

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Originally posted by LuvArTi4ever

Tia ur theory of digging SS ka grave might be possible after all SS pe itni baar jaan lewa hamla kiya hai Yamini ne but wo marta hi nahi hai toh this time she planned to bury him   ROFL

Yamini ke pass time aur man power hota toh usse deewar mein chunwa deti ala Anarkali style. ROFL Bhuddha sach mein Icchadari hai..kitni hi koshish karlo..marta hi nahi hai..BTW koi spoiler aaya hai kya of SS in grave?LOL

Nah, no such spoiler and I don't think Yamu will dig SS ka grave... and if RiVanya are dying toh SS ko zinda rehna hoga mandir ki ghantiyan bajane ke liye

me wondering what Ritik's gonna do with that trishool? how I wish seedha ja ke saali saheba pe waar kare that too infront of Shivu Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming ya phir Yamini pe infront of SS

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mages

TFS...
its heading towards the climax...it seems like Hrivanya will indeed die...

Chances of that happening is high but they won't die before tackling Mahismati family first. Also..just curious..why do you call them Hrivanya? His name is Ritik not Hrithik and the jodi name is Rivanya.

H stands for Lord Shiv...'Har Har Mahadev'...i prefer to call Ritik as Hrithik and Rivanya as Hrivanya,,,,its the blesssing of lord shiva on Rivanya with a 'H' attach to them and Naagin is all abt Lord Shiva

well the pronunciation is the same so there is no issue too...i prefer this way as its special and i am comfortable with it...

Edited by Mages - 21 April 2016 at 5:37pm
slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:59am | IP Logged

Tia ur theory of digging SS ka grave might be possible after all SS pe itni baar jaan lewa hamla kiya hai Yamini ne but wo marta hi nahi hai toh this time she planned to bury him   ROFL

Yamini ke pass time aur man power hota toh usse deewar mein chunwa deti ala Anarkali style. ROFL Bhuddha sach mein Icchadari hai..kitni hi koshish karlo..marta hi nahi hai..BTW koi spoiler aaya hai kya of SS in grave?LOL

Nah, no such spoiler and I don't think Yamu will dig SS ka grave... and if RiVanya are dying toh SS ko zinda rehna hoga mandir ki ghantiyan bajane ke liye

me wondering what Ritik's gonna do with that trishool? how I wish seedha ja ke saali saheba pe waar kare that too infront of Shivu Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming ya phir Yamini pe infront of SS

Maybe she intends to bury Shivu alive for never dying when Yamu wants her to ROFL  Bahu and Sasur are tough birdies to kill ROFL 

Hai..how I wish Ritik lines up Shesha and Yamini and stabs them together like a vamp kabaab ROFL  because both of them are there with Shivu. But chances of him stabbing Yamu with it are more since SS has said before that Ritik will take revenge from Yamini. 

Go to top