Naagin

India-Forums

Naagin
Naagin

Finale spoilers- Mouni's Instagram videos (Page 5)

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Originally posted by sun29

thanks tia for the videos...this is so confusing ..now does she resuce him after the stabbing and burial scenario or before it...but before killing shiv yamini will not attempt to ki;; ritik ..she would want shiv out of the way first and that too using ritik...

She rescues him before she is stabbed for sure. Either Yamu will try to kill him to bring Shivanya out because she knows Shivu will come to save him, hence giving her an opportunity to kill her. OR Yamu maroed chauka on mauka and decided to kill both of them lage haath.

but is that not foolish on her part...i mean she did this lamba plan to get shiv killed by ritik so why even attempt killing him before she is dead...but haan given the time frame she may actually kill both of them in one go ..who knows...

There's something very deliberate about Yamini taking ONLY Ritik with her IN the sea for asti visarjan like she is hoping he will be in danger and Shivu will come out to save him. If Ritik is saved, she gets an opportunity to kill Shivu while she is busy tending to Ritik, IF Ritik fails to kill Shivu himself, which I am sure Yamini expects since everybody knows Shivu is Ritik's heart.  And if Ritik dies, she still gets an opportunity to kill Shivu while she is mourning him. It's a win-win situation. I am pretty sure, Ritik will be stabbed after Shivanya. He won't get any time to mourn her or anything. 

haan this makes sense and it is quite weird that only ritik and her are there for the visarjan part...even i think why would she let ritik live after killing shiv..she wants to get rid of all 3...so the earliest oppurtunity she would attempt killing ritik and can easily blame the naagin for it...

slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

thanks tia for the videos...this is so confusing ..now does she resuce him after the stabbing and burial scenario or before it...but before killing shiv yamini will not attempt to ki;; ritik ..she would want shiv out of the way first and that too using ritik...

She rescues him before she is stabbed for sure. Either Yamu will try to kill him to bring Shivanya out because she knows Shivu will come to save him, hence giving her an opportunity to kill her. OR Yamu maroed chauka on mauka and decided to kill both of them lage haath.

but is that not foolish on her part...i mean she did this lamba plan to get shiv killed by ritik so why even attempt killing him before she is dead...but haan given the time frame she may actually kill both of them in one go ..who knows...

There's something very deliberate about Yamini taking ONLY Ritik with her IN the sea for asti visarjan like she is hoping he will be in danger and Shivu will come out to save him. If Ritik is saved, she gets an opportunity to kill Shivu while she is busy tending to Ritik, IF Ritik fails to kill Shivu himself, which I am sure Yamini expects since everybody knows Shivu is Ritik's heart.  And if Ritik dies, she still gets an opportunity to kill Shivu while she is mourning him. It's a win-win situation. I am pretty sure, Ritik will be stabbed after Shivanya. He won't get any time to mourn her or anything. 

haan this makes sense and it is quite weird that only ritik and her are there for the visarjan part...even i think why would she let ritik live after killing shiv..she wants to get rid of all 3...so the earliest oppurtunity she would attempt killing ritik and can easily blame the naagin for it...

Exactly..Anky toh Angad ka bhi baap hai..why not take him with them? It's because she intends to kill Rivanya. She is counting on Ritik being in danger and Shivu's spidey senses to tingle and come to his rescue. And after she stabs Shivu and she faints/dies, Ritik will again become a liability for her and she will get rid of him too. She will have the perfect excuse for his death..he died saving her from Shivu and then she killed Shivu. OR she will tell everyone how Shivu was killed by Ritik and he committed suicide or left the county to mourn Shivanya. 
sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Exactly..Anky toh Angad ka bhi baap hai..why not take him with them? It's because she intends to kill Rivanya. She is counting on Ritik being in danger and Shivu's spidey senses to tingle and come to his rescue. And after she stabs Shivu and she faints/dies, Ritik will again become a liability for her and she will get rid of him too. She will have the perfect excuse for his death..he died saving her from Shivu and then she killed Shivu. OR she will tell everyone how Shivu was killed by Ritik and he committed suicide or left the county to mourn Shivanya. 

she cannot let shesha know this till the mani pooja is complete...hence who knows she may simply lie about it...
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

she cannot let shesha know this till the mani pooja is complete...hence who knows she may simply lie about it...

She did. When Shesha asked about Ritik, she very vaguely said that he must be here somewhere..maybe in his room..even talked about him hating Shivu a lot. Then Shesha said she wants to do the naagmani pooja ASAP and Yamu teased her for wanting to do the pooja quickly for Ritik. Dead
LuvArTi4ever IF-Rockerz
LuvArTi4ever
LuvArTi4ever

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
If the drowning scene is before Shivu's stabbing then I guess Yamini didn't intend to kill Ritik... maybe she just want Ritik to believe that Shivanya doesn't love him and she can kill him as well or whatever

There was a scene in one the segments where Shesha handed a dragger to Yamini to kill Shivanya and Yamini told Shesha that Ritik is in his room... in that scene Yamini is wearing same white saari as in Anky's death and asti visarjaan toh she'll stab Shivu first then it's Ritik's turn

Edited by LuvArTi4ever - 21 April 2016 at 12:45pm
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvArTi4ever

If the drowning scene is before Shivu's stabbing then I guess Yamini didn't intend to kill Ritik... maybe she just want Ritik to believe that Shivanya doesn't love him and she can kill him as well or whatever

There was a scene in one the segments where Shesha handed a dragger to Yamini to kill Shivanya and Yamini told Shesha that Ritik is in his room... in that scene Yamini is wearing same white saari as in Anky's death and asti visarjaan toh she'll stab Shivu first then it's Ritik's turn

It's possible..like I said she may not have intended to kill him before..just put him in danger so Shivu swoops in to save him and she gets an opportunity to kill her. But after Shivanya is dead, I don't think Yamini will wait to kill Ritik. Remember, she has Chutki by then so the pooja can be done by Chutki too. Maybe she will have Chutki pretend to be Ritik..anything is possible right now.

And that segment is after the stabbing because she talked about how she killed Shivanya with the dagger. Then she dreams of Shesha asking her how and then she killing Shesha. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvArTi4ever

LuvArTi4ever IF-Rockerz
LuvArTi4ever
LuvArTi4ever

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Tia ur theory of digging SS ka grave might be possible after all SS pe itni baar jaan lewa hamla kiya hai Yamini ne but wo marta hi nahi hai toh this time she planned to bury him   ROFL
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvArTi4ever

Tia ur theory of digging SS ka grave might be possible after all SS pe itni baar jaan lewa hamla kiya hai Yamini ne but wo marta hi nahi hai toh this time she planned to bury him   ROFL

Yamini ke pass time aur man power hota toh usse deewar mein chunwa deti ala Anarkali style. ROFL Bhuddha sach mein Icchadari hai..kitni hi koshish karlo..marta hi nahi hai..BTW koi spoiler aaya hai kya of SS in grave? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvArTi4ever

Go to top