Naagin

India-Forums

Naagin
Naagin

Finale spoilers- Mouni's Instagram videos (Page 4)

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Originally posted by Erasa

there is a telly masala segment where they say that rivanya will die atthe end .

We know..all the sites are saying the same thing. 

do not trust these sites coz they copy the same news from other sites..we need confirmation either via TC or TOI ...i doubt the team would want the end to be revealed at all...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

slippery_chilka

PaYa_Shivika IF-Rockerz
PaYa_Shivika
PaYa_Shivika

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by PaYa_Rivanya

Aww...loved these 2 videos...we guessed it right then...Shivu saving Ritik...this scene gong to be emotional and romantic moment of RiVanya...can't wait to see this.Embarrassed

Lovedd Mouni and Sudha mam's video...'Mujhe band diya"...mouni is too cute..EmbarrassedLOL

Excited to watch this suspense and thriller seq.

Lots of confusions...shivu still having naagin powers...so saved ritik...RiVanya's confrontation...is stabbing of shivu happens after this...coz she will loose powers na...did Ritik saved her? again one more confrontation b/w RiVanya...

Lets see...

Emotional sure. Romantic I highly doubt it.   LOL

The naagmani scene is way after Shivu loses her powers. Stabbing is after she saves Ritik.

U never know..Ritik is too naughty...jab hosh mein ayega...jaroor kuch toh kahega..LOLLOLLOL

And yeah...will get to see 2 emotional moments b/w RiVanya...super super excited.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Haan, after they both are saved..there will be a passionate (I hope) reunion. But during the asti visarjan when she saves him...he will still think she killed his dad so I doubt any romance. Unless Yamu confessed her crimes before drowning him and he knows to truth. 

Hey yaminy trying to kill him is a biggest shock for Ritik na...hope she tells all truth before drowning him...so dat will get a passionate intense emotional scene b/w Rivanya..fingers crossed...

True and I'm such a sadist ROFL I really want Yamu to tell Ritik the truth before she drowns him so that when she stabs Shivanya in front of him, Ritik will be doubly horrified. AB will be awesome in it. 

Hope soo...if she didn't tell also...not an issue...when he gets concious after shivu saves like always...shivu will tell all truth...he feels bad not trusting her...heartbroken...after will see Ritik's doubled panic...seeing shivu getting stabbed by yaminy...OMG...Really can't wait to see this superb emotional drama...
slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

there is a telly masala segment where they say that rivanya will die atthe end .

do not trust these sites coz they copy the same news from other sites..we need confirmation either via TC or TOI ...i doubt the team would want the end to be revealed at all...

Exactly, I don't trust any of these site. I'd rather wait for an official news channel/site to tell us the truth. SBAS is NOT one of them. LOL
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Aww...loved these 2 videos...we guessed it right then...Shivu saving Ritik...this scene gong to be emotional and romantic moment of RiVanya...can't wait to see this.Embarrassed

Lovedd Mouni and Sudha mam's video...'Mujhe band diya"...mouni is too cute..EmbarrassedLOL

Excited to watch this suspense and thriller seq.

Lots of confusions...shivu still having naagin powers...so saved ritik...RiVanya's confrontation...is stabbing of shivu happens after this...coz she will loose powers na...did Ritik saved her? again one more confrontation b/w RiVanya...

Lets see...

Emotional sure. Romantic I highly doubt it.   LOL

The naagmani scene is way after Shivu loses her powers. Stabbing is after she saves Ritik.

U never know..Ritik is too naughty...jab hosh mein ayega...jaroor kuch toh kahega..LOLLOLLOL

And yeah...will get to see 2 emotional moments b/w RiVanya...super super excited.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Haan, after they both are saved..there will be a passionate (I hope) reunion. But during the asti visarjan when she saves him...he will still think she killed his dad so I doubt any romance. Unless Yamu confessed her crimes before drowning him and he knows to truth. 

Hey yaminy trying to kill him is a biggest shock for Ritik na...hope she tells all truth before drowning him...so dat will get a passionate intense emotional scene b/w Rivanya..fingers crossed...

True and I'm such a sadist ROFL I really want Yamu to tell Ritik the truth before she drowns him so that when she stabs Shivanya in front of him, Ritik will be doubly horrified. AB will be awesome in it. 

Hope soo...if she didn't tell also...not an issue...when he gets concious after shivu saves like always...shivu will tell all truth...he feels bad not trusting her...heartbroken...after will see Ritik's doubled panic...seeing shivu getting stabbed by yaminy...OMG...Really can't wait to see this superb emotional drama...

Haan..even if she doesn't tell him before the drowning..after Shivu saves him and is stabbed herself, Yamu herself will kholo her kaala chitta in front of Ritik before stabbing him too. Poor guy. 
sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Exactly, I don't trust any of these site. I'd rather wait for an official news channel/site to tell us the truth. SBAS is NOT one of them. LOL

i also never take SBAS seriously LOLLOL..i am still waiting for them to kholo the raaz of pichle janam ka pyaar of shesha LOL
sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:34am | IP Logged

thanks tia for the videos...this is so confusing ..now does she resuce him after the stabbing and burial scenario or before it...but before killing shiv yamini will not attempt to ki;; ritik ..she would want shiv out of the way first and that too using ritik...

She rescues him before she is stabbed for sure. Either Yamu will try to kill him to bring Shivanya out because she knows Shivu will come to save him, hence giving her an opportunity to kill her. OR Yamu maroed chauka on mauka and decided to kill both of them lage haath.

but is that not foolish on her part...i mean she did this lamba plan to get shiv killed by ritik so why even attempt killing him before she is dead...but haan given the time frame she may actually kill both of them in one go ..who knows...
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:41am | IP Logged

i also never take SBAS seriously LOLLOL..i am still waiting for them to kholo the raaz of pichle janam ka pyaar of shesha LOL

SBAS has given up on trying to figure out Shesha and the raaz of pichle janam ka pyaar too...in some recent segment, they were like "Shesha ki toh baat hi chod do..patah nahi wo Ritik se pyaar karti hai ya nafrat" ROFL 

Edited by slippery_chilka - 21 April 2016 at 11:48am
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:47am | IP Logged

thanks tia for the videos...this is so confusing ..now does she resuce him after the stabbing and burial scenario or before it...but before killing shiv yamini will not attempt to ki;; ritik ..she would want shiv out of the way first and that too using ritik...

She rescues him before she is stabbed for sure. Either Yamu will try to kill him to bring Shivanya out because she knows Shivu will come to save him, hence giving her an opportunity to kill her. OR Yamu maroed chauka on mauka and decided to kill both of them lage haath.

but is that not foolish on her part...i mean she did this lamba plan to get shiv killed by ritik so why even attempt killing him before she is dead...but haan given the time frame she may actually kill both of them in one go ..who knows...

There's something very deliberate about Yamini taking ONLY Ritik with her IN the sea for asti visarjan like she is hoping he will be in danger and Shivu will come out to save him. If Ritik is saved, she gets an opportunity to kill Shivu while she is busy tending to Ritik, IF Ritik fails to kill Shivu himself, which I am sure Yamini expects since everybody knows Shivu is Ritik's heart.  And if Ritik dies, she still gets an opportunity to kill Shivu while she is mourning him. It's a win-win situation. I am pretty sure, Ritik will be stabbed after Shivanya. He won't get any time to mourn her or anything. 

Go to top