Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slippery_chilka thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Erasa

there is a telly masala segment where they say that rivanya will die atthe end .

We know..all the sites are saying the same thing. 

Originally posted by: sun29

thanks tia for the videos...this is so confusing ..now does she resuce him after the stabbing and burial scenario or before it...but before killing shiv yamini will not attempt to ki;; ritik ..she would want shiv out of the way first and that too using ritik...

She rescues him before she is stabbed for sure. Either Yamu will try to kill him to bring Shivanya out because she knows Shivu will come to save him, hence giving her an opportunity to kill her. OR Yamu maroed chauka on mauka and decided to kill both of them lage haath.
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

We know..all the sites are saying the same thing. 

do not trust these sites coz they copy the same news from other sites..we need confirmation either via TC or TOI ...i doubt the team would want the end to be revealed at all...
PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

True and I'm such a sadist 🤣 I really want Yamu to tell Ritik the truth before she drowns him so that when she stabs Shivanya in front of him, Ritik will be doubly horrified. AB will be awesome in it. 

Hope soo...if she didn't tell also...not an issue...when he gets concious after shivu saves like always...shivu will tell all truth...he feels bad not trusting her...heartbroken...after will see Ritik's doubled panic...seeing shivu getting stabbed by yaminy...OMG...Really can't wait to see this superb emotional drama...

do not trust these sites coz they copy the same news from other sites..we need confirmation either via TC or TOI ...i doubt the team would want the end to be revealed at all...

Exactly, I don't trust any of these site. I'd rather wait for an official news channel/site to tell us the truth. SBAS is NOT one of them. ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: PaYa_Rivanya

Hope soo...if she didn't tell also...not an issue...when he gets concious after shivu saves like always...shivu will tell all truth...he feels bad not trusting her...heartbroken...after will see Ritik's doubled panic...seeing shivu getting stabbed by yaminy...OMG...Really can't wait to see this superb emotional drama...

Haan..even if she doesn't tell him before the drowning..after Shivu saves him and is stabbed herself, Yamu herself will kholo her kaala chitta in front of Ritik before stabbing him too. Poor guy. 
sun29 thumbnail

Exactly, I don't trust any of these site. I'd rather wait for an official news channel/site to tell us the truth. SBAS is NOT one of them. ðŸ˜†

i also never take SBAS seriously ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†..i am still waiting for them to kholo the raaz of pichle janam ka pyaar of shesha ðŸ˜†
sun29 thumbnail

She rescues him before she is stabbed for sure. Either Yamu will try to kill him to bring Shivanya out because she knows Shivu will come to save him, hence giving her an opportunity to kill her. OR Yamu maroed chauka on mauka and decided to kill both of them lage haath.

but is that not foolish on her part...i mean she did this lamba plan to get shiv killed by ritik so why even attempt killing him before she is dead...but haan given the time frame she may actually kill both of them in one go ..who knows...

i also never take SBAS seriously ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†..i am still waiting for them to kholo the raaz of pichle janam ka pyaar of shesha ðŸ˜†

SBAS has given up on trying to figure out Shesha and the raaz of pichle janam ka pyaar too...in some recent segment, they were like "Shesha ki toh baat hi chod do..patah nahi wo Ritik se pyaar karti hai ya nafrat" 🤣 
Edited by slippery_chilka - 8 years ago

but is that not foolish on her part...i mean she did this lamba plan to get shiv killed by ritik so why even attempt killing him before she is dead...but haan given the time frame she may actually kill both of them in one go ..who knows...

There's something very deliberate about Yamini taking ONLY Ritik with her IN the sea for asti visarjan like she is hoping he will be in danger and Shivu will come out to save him. If Ritik is saved, she gets an opportunity to kill Shivu while she is busy tending to Ritik, IF Ritik fails to kill Shivu himself, which I am sure Yamini expects since everybody knows Shivu is Ritik's heart.  And if Ritik dies, she still gets an opportunity to kill Shivu while she is mourning him. It's a win-win situation. I am pretty sure, Ritik will be stabbed after Shivanya. He won't get any time to mourn her or anything.