Vishkanya
Vishkanya

Confusing

Beautiful... Goldie
Beautiful...
Beautiful...

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Hai guys. 
This revelation has just confused me. If mittals and Kalpana are neighbors then how happened that Kalpana don't know about harsh  marriage to Nivedita and their son Malay..  May  be they became neighbours  after that accident drama. Confused

If Nivedita has mistaken identity about harsh second wife is Nilanjana  ,then why she hates Kalpana?kalpana introduced app as her daughter to all in party. And don't harsh know her realty as vishkanya?Sleepy

The cvs are just confusing me please give some clarity in all the revelation in coming episodes at least Confusedlet's wait and watch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mages007abhiya_12

Khushi_Dillse IF-Dazzler
Khushi_Dillse
Khushi_Dillse

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Even I'm very confused...kalpna is harsh 2nd wife he has already wife and son...so tapur is malays half sister and kalpana is apus masi then malay and appu is siblings na...or not...cv's please clear this also
sammy17 Goldie
sammy17
sammy17

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Bdaygirl & Imashkara- I will clear both of your confusions. First off after nandita's murder attempt on appu's mother nilanjana, who nandita mistaked to be her husband's second wife, nandita went on a search for nilanjana to kill her once and for all, so kalapana's family out of fear of their life ran way and as nandita only saw kalpana's sister, kalpana took advantage of this and bought a house near the mittal's after appu's father's death and her mother's paralysis so when the opportunity came across she could seek her revenge from nandita.

Whereas Nand's hatred for kalp is concerned, as far as I know it is simply because of nand's pride of belonging to a family of a high-status and the fact that there is so much rumours that go about kalp's family as they keep to themselves, so nandita is wary of the rumours regarding them plus looks down on kalpana for being from a poor family.

Last of all malay-appu are in no way blood related. If tapur-malay are half-siblings, appu-tapur are cousin sisters which has already been established, and malay is kalpana's step-son. That would mean that malay is her cousin-sisters half-brother and that too apart from tapur, there is no other common blood link between malay-appu so they can be together.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sammy17

Bdaygirl & Imashkara- I will clear both of your confusions. First off after nandita's murder attempt on appu's mother nilanjana, who nandita mistaked to be her husband's second wife, nandita went on a search for nilanjana to kill her once and for all, so kalapana's family out of fear of their life ran way and as nandita only saw kalpana's sister, kalpana took advantage of this and bought a house near the mittal's after appu's father's death and her mother's paralysis so when the opportunity came across she could seek her revenge from nandita.

Whereas Nand's hatred for kalp is concerned, as far as I know it is simply because of nand's pride of belonging to a family of a high-status and the fact that there is so much rumours that go about kalp's family as they keep to themselves, so nandita is wary of the rumours regarding them plus looks down on kalpana for being from a poor family.

Last of all malay-appu are in no way blood related. If tapur-malay are half-siblings, appu-tapur are cousin sisters which has already been established, and malay is kalpana's step-son. That would mean that malay is her cousin-sisters half-brother and that too apart from tapur, there is no other common blood link between malay-appu so they can be together.

This is an excellent explanation and ties the narrative together. I wish CVs did it with this clarity for the viewers.Clap

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index