Swaragini

Swasan Musical journey (Down Memory Lane) - Page 2

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
awesome post... I liked few of the songs earlier n I never liked some them before but they all became my favorites after they were played for swasan. 😳 but I just love manchala n agar tum sath ho... ⭐️ 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the lovely post😳😳...I already replied u😃

BTW...which song is that which was played yesterday on swasan...which movie??😃😃
Hansika..... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for this Lovely Post Soumi.
I did'nt liked few songs before,but wen it was played on SwaSan every song became my Fav specially Agar tum saath ho and Manchala.
isaritha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Soumi there is this Alvida song na picturized on all 4... After Ragini truth revealed, Sanskar missing Swara & imagines her in the room, Swara remembering the past incidents happened with her
Baaton ko Teri is after Swara tells GF Sanskaar is perfect hubby but she cannot continue her mrg & wants divorce from him

Most of Swasan songs are in my playlist too... The most Fav song of all is Agar tum saath ho but the picturization the apt song for Swasan for me is Tere Liye 
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Fariii

Hi soumi for me Maanchala sequence is my most favourite song picturized on SwaSan that intensity of the SwaSan hug both loving and wanting to be with each other but can't was just magical❤️

Second Agar Tum Saath Ho love this song more and more when ever Cv's plays it on SwaSan❤️

Same here.. I love these two as well.. 😳
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: PRINCESS_ALISHA

so which song u want tonight😳

Aloo i want o saathi mere from tanu weds manu returns or sajde movie nam bhul gayi 😔
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: pakh

Thanks for the lovely post😳😳...I already replied u😃

BTW...which song is that which was played yesterday on swasan...which movie??😃😃

Keerti dear its WAZIR
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks soumi for listing out all the songs... Love them only because of the magical Swara -Sanskaar
Since it is going to be a magical evening today... To share with u guys ... The Tere Liye song from Veer Zaara, I had always liked the song... The composition of this song is by the late composer Madan Mohan... While I was in US last year I attended the concert of Madan Mohan ... Apart from knowing this great versatile composer, also got to know how the music of Veer Zaara was composed with Madanji's composition, this was told by his son and grandson... After that I heard the song when it was picturised on Swara-Sanskaar... I just love the song now, one with due respect to the great composer and its picturisation on Swara-Sanskaar ... Just felt like sharing on this special day 
Edited by NiViren-Raj - 8 years ago