Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Actress Furious with Her Director Friend for Intending to Cast Another - Page 3

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Btw I like to mention that Kat said it was Salman who advices her to do New York and told her that Kabir was a great director. I have to say Salman was a huge mentor to Kat and he recommended films like Singh is king too

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Terenaina

Btw I like to mention that Kat said it was Salman who advices her to do New York and told her that Kabir was a great director. I have to say Salman was a huge mentor to Kat and he recommended films like Singh is king too

Mentor and a Brother πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

"Pehle Saiyya phir Bhaiyya" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Kabir's wife, Mini's reply: 

Mini Mathur @minimathur  

Mini Mathur Retweeted MissMalini

Ah @MumbaiMirror & u are hinting about @kabirkhankk & Katrina? NONE of this is true. Plus 10 for imagination though

Mini Mathur added,

MissMalini @MissMalini
This A-list actress threw a fit when her mentor signed her rival for his upcoming movie! http://bit.ly/1qF8ldH 

Everyone's calling out Deepika and her PR for being super fake and desperate now! πŸ€£ First Brad, then Aish/L'Oreal, now Kat... everything DP's PR is doing is blowing up in their face!

Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 8 years ago
vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Mini gave such a mind blowing reply.

Disgusted by Dp and her FAKE PR!

And 2 minutes silence for all of you who started to bash Katrina. LOL! Everyone is not Deepika.
BW had dignified ladies like Katrina Priyanka and Anushka!
Staart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Did she means kat is doing kabirs next because if she wasn't why would she reply😲
Hazardous thumbnail
LMAO Mini gives karara jawab to all the lowlifes. OMG I'm lovin' it!!!!!!!!!!! 🀣 πŸ‘
Terenaina thumbnail
How is this dp's pr? Every blind item written is dp's pr? You know what, I realized I should take a break from this forum and come back when Dp has a release or big announcement for next. Otherwise, I'm out. Every blind written to RIP logic
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Staart

Did she means kat is doing kabirs next because if she wasn't why would she reply😲

She just clarified everything and good she did. Katrina might be doing the film but the blind is totally made up of her being upset with Kabir. Blinds aren't always trustworthy.
Terenaina thumbnail
And the funny thing is an actress who started in the adult industry and climb her way to top in the industry by using a Khan is dignified lol just a funny post and an actress having an affair with married men have self respect on this forum πŸ˜†
Staart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .MissStubborn.

She just clarified everything and good she did. Katrina might be doing the film but the blind is totally made up of her being upset with Kabir. Blinds aren't always trustworthy.

yup that I know that kabir and mini are like her family,but the way she reacted I felt kat is doing the film.