Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indranigupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Ghaana... what a write up.. Nothing to add🤗
But, just cant stop myself from gushing😉
Apart from the visuals this promo was so poignant... how do the makers manage to weave in so many emotions..all together... they clash, they collide, they sit side by side, they jostle for space... yet a meaning emerges

LOVE🤗
And Love is a journey... 
where there is sajda
And where there is possessiveness
Where there is hurt
Pain
Fear
And 
finally 
Courage
To fight against all odds
Whether it be extraneous factors
Or
Their own inner demons
Love is poetry😊
Love
Configures
Colours
Shapes
Mutates
Whatever comes in its wake
So, tighten your belts
We are in for a rollercoaster ride🤗

Special word of thanks to the makers👏
And our very own special Nimik❤️
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: indranigupta

Ghaana... what a write up.. Nothing to add🤗

But, just cant stop myself from gushing😉
Apart from the visuals this promo was so poignant... how do the makers manage to weave in so many emotions..all together... they clash, they collide, they sit side by side, they jostle for space... yet a meaning emerges

LOVE🤗
And Love is a journey... 
where there is sajda
And where there is possessiveness
Where there is hurt
Pain
Fear
And 
finally 
Courage
To fight against all odds
Whether it be extraneous factors
Or
Their own inner demons
Love is poetry😊
Love
Configures
Colours
Shapes
Mutates
Whatever comes in its wake
So, tighten your belts
We are in for a rollercoaster ride🤗

Special word of thanks to the makers👏
And our very own special Nimik❤️

Awwh beautifully said! And I completely agree! They interweave so many emotions its amazing! 

Apparently there's a new extended version of this promoo out on Sony! I can't wait to watch that! 
Edited by Echoesofpassion - 8 years ago
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beyond words.. so beautiful... full of depth, meaning, love, pain.. Has all the facets of life and their relationship. Loved the setting, loved the dialogues... Even loved their matching color outfits.. So poignant.
Originally posted by: anjubala

Beyond words.. so beautiful... full of depth, meaning, love, pain.. Has all the facets of life and their relationship. Loved the setting, loved the dialogues... Even loved their matching color outfits.. So poignant.

Exactly! EVERYTHING from cinematography, to direction, to set design, to wardrobe to acting to dialogues! All so perfect! We better get something like this in the episode lol!
shivani_agl thumbnail
i love how every shraman scene has so much meaning attached to it. have never seen any other show wherein all the scenes between leads have such deep meanings be it anything even there chase scene nok jhok has so much meaning..

i really want sumo to stop shravan to make him realize that if not love at least he holds a very important position in her life!! that no one else can ever fill the void of those 10 long years other than shravan
reeme thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Can u translate what they said to eng i want realy know what they said...i love this couple so much they r amazing
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dialogue writers are good..I think story n dialogue writers are same.They are good in funny and emotional dialogues.
I don't want confession by now...
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: reeme

Can u translate what they said to eng i want realy know what they said...i love this couple so much they r amazing

The background voice (Sumo and Shravan's) is saying:-

Sumo - If you stay back while leaving, I will bow down,
Shravan - Tell me once and I will stay back 100 times
Sumo - But with what right do I ask you to stay back
Shravan - Then with what right and relationship should I stay back.

Something like that... That is the gist of the promo.
Originally posted by: shivani_agl

i love how every shraman scene has so much meaning attached to it. have never seen any other show wherein all the scenes between leads have such deep meanings be it anything even there chase scene nok jhok has so much meaning..

i really want sumo to stop shravan to make him realize that if not love at least he holds a very important position in her life!! that no one else can ever fill the void of those 10 long years other than shravan

Omg exactly! Completely agree. Everything has so much meaning and I hope they keep up with it. In terms of her stopping him YESS, that's exactly what I want!
Edited by Echoesofpassion - 8 years ago
yurimehta11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Best promo till date.Both lead looking fab.