"Ek Baar Kehdo, Soh Baar Ruk Jaaon" WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PROMO!

Posted: 7 years ago
OMGGG WOW IS ALL I CAN SAY AFTER WATCHING THAT PROMO!😲 Shraman look so dreamy😳 like the lighting in this promo is LOVE❤️ literally a vidder's dream!! and Sumo and Shravan look BEAUTIFUL!
Coming to the dialogues AHHH! KILLER!! 
"Tum reh jao, jatey jatey, toh sajdey mein jhuk jaon" awwwh Sumo! 
"Ek baar kehdo..ruk jao..soh baar ruk jaaon" shravaaan😭
"Jis haq se rokun, woh haq kahaan se laon" 😭😭💔
"Tum hi bolo phir, kis rishtey se rukjaon?" 

AHHH WHAT ANGST MAN! WHAT BEAUTIFUL ANGST! I LITERALLY HAVE NO WORDS RIGHT NOW! 

I don't think we'll get a confession so soon but we will definitely get some kind of stopping by Sumo! She won't let him leave this time I know it! Like by confession I don't think they mean a full blown love confession, but rather Sumo telling Shravan that he means SOMETHING to her. Because I don't think neither of them are fully aware of the love they have for each other. Not yet at least.

What I love the most about this promo, is the way Shraman are questioning their relationship! Like what is this deep bond between us? Why can't I let you go? What do you mean to me? Why can't I say it? Do I have a right to say it? 

It's all sorts of LOVE!❤️

And I also love how its not being verbally said, not from the promo at least? It seems like its in their heads! So I wonder if this is what theyre gunna be thinking silently or actually saying! Ahh nonetheless I CANNOT WAIT! LIKE AHHH! SUCH SHEER BEAUTY THIS IS! AND THEM! 😳 I have to say Nimik NAILED IT! That pain reflecting in their eyes was so evident! 

I love how theyre overwhelmed by their feelings but their past hurt is stopping them from saying anything. I love how love is already present, its just the realization that needs to start bit by bit as the pace should be slowly realizing and eventually confessing. I love how unpredictable this is going and most likely going to surpass our expectations with something different as always. I just love so much about this and them!

I am running out of words cuz im literally overloaded with feels right now😆 but feel free to fangirl below!❤️

Oh and here's the link for anyone who hasnt seen it yet! 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xih9Nndhj_Y 

Enjoy!😳

Edited:

Apparently there's an extended version of the promo just out! With the younger Shraman! AHH I LOVE HOW THEY INCORPORATED THEM! It made it so much more emotional and strong. How are they soo beautiful?! The new version had me in tears💔😭

Added dialogues:

"Bachpan ka pyaar zubaan pe aaj bhi nahi aata" 
"Main keh nahi sakti, aur tumse kaha nahi jaata" 
Ahhh my babies!😭💔
Edited by Echoesofpassion - 7 years ago
Gosh u have said it so beautifully. And yes now they r questioning what is their relationship. Specially suman. No clue about confession but i really don't want shravan to leave and suman not stopping him. Dont want any more misunderstandings. They were already away from eachother for 10years now no more. 
The promo is so eye pleasing. NiMik is Love.
The shayri was so beautiful the way both said it not verbally but yet they could listen their inner thoughts
What does this sajdey mean ?

Originally posted by Ri21

Gosh u have said it so beautifully. And yes now they r questioning what is their relationship. Specially suman. No clue about confession but i really don't want shravan to leave and suman not stopping him. Dont want any more misunderstandings. They were already away from eachother for 10years now no more. 
The promo is so eye pleasing. NiMik is Love.
The shayri was so beautiful the way both said it not verbally but yet they could listen their inner thoughts

Yeah I agree! I definitely want her to stop him! But not sure if she'll actually confess yet? I dont want a full confession yet😆 but I do want SOMETHING haha. As I love how theyre taking steps in strengthening/ building their relationship 😳 its gunna be so beautiful. I hope the episode is better than the promo❤️ cannot wait!
Such an agonizingly wonderful promo.
Such chemistry between Sumo and Shravan. Beautifully shot.👏

I hope it doesn't become ansty between ShraMan. I love their relationship as it is now. Sumo, stop Shravan from leaving.

BTW, who writes their dialogues. Such enchanting words. Simple but heartfelt.❤️
Originally posted by JJKKL

What does this sajdey mean ?

Sajdey means prostration. When people bend down in front of god? Its like that😊
Originally posted by PlainJane

Such an agonizingly wonderful promo.
Such chemistry between Sumo and Shravan. Beautifully shot.👏

I hope it doesn't become ansty between ShraMan. I love their relationship as it is now. Sumo, stop Shravan from leaving.

BTW, who writes their dialogues. Such enchanting words. Simple but heartfelt.❤️

Haha I know we'll get some angst but I definitely want her to stop him somehow! 

Completely agree! I love their relationship and hows its progressed till now! That's why I don't want a full confession but I definitely want something that progresses them a bit more!😳

Uff dialogues are the best! So genuine and real for sure❤️
Originally posted by Echoesofpassion

Yeah I agree! I definitely want her to stop him! But not sure if she'll actually confess yet? I dont want a full confession yet😆 but I do want SOMETHING haha. As I love how theyre taking steps in strengthening/ building their relationship 😳 its gunna be so beautiful. I hope the episode is better than the promo❤️ cannot wait!

Exactly dont have to confess but stop him anyway. Have to watch the episodes to see how actually it turns out. I just can't wait for the episodes now.
Just how amazing the promo was not only is the series great but the whole premises of it and the promo what to say about it.
The way they question their bond makes me want to question them like don't you understand what the other means

The DOP of this series is doing such a great job as good as HG..

She better stop him this time 

Originally posted by SahSah

Just how amazing the promo was not only is the series great but the whole premises of it and the promo what to say about it.
The way they question their bond makes me want to question them like don't you understand what the other means

The DOP of this series is doing such a great job as good as HG..

She better stop him this time 

Yeah there's so much meaning packed in this promo! Thats why its so beautiful and painful! 

The effing cinematography is LOVE😳 wonder if its only for the promo or episode as well! I really hope we get this in the episode! Or something like this! It just looks so dreamy and beautiful❤️

Yeah she better! I think she will. But she wont say her feelings. It will be some other way. As its too early for them to say it yet theyre just beginning to question their bond. So I think its gunna be interesting to see how she stops him. Ah! These two are just😳