India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Zin-shot: Flirtatious Sumo, Annoyed Shravan

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:02am | IP Logged
I have such a bad luck. A blockbuster Ek Duje Ke Vaaste episode and I couldn't watch it because of power-cut. I just watched the repeat  at 11:30 am. Man! What a ShraManlicious episode.Day Dreaming
So, first ShraMan scene is the one from the precap. Suman is trying to act angry at Shravan in her room. Shravan follows her and sits on her bed just looking at her. Sumo was so cute pretending to ignore Shravan, playing with that blanket.LOL Shravan of course, knows that she is doing nautanki.LOL I loved how he stares at Sumo and when she is pretending to tidy the blanket, he takes it away from her hand so casually. Wow! It was romantic in a weird way.Embarrassed

When Sumo tells him that: Mera iss ghar pe koi haq nahi, Shravan teasingly but truthfully tells her: Tumhara iss ghar pe koi haq nahi hota toh main yeh sab kyun karta. Yeh sab main tumhare liye hi toh kar raha hoon.EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

I was squealing like an idiot. I was high on my ShraMan feels.Day Dreaming

LOL! Suman said No.LOL When Shravan asks her so nicely Tum dogi na mera saath? Suman says NO. I was like, What?Shocked How can you say no? But, Shravan understood. Sumo ki Na mein bhi uski haan hai. LOL!LOL He smiles and tells her: Thik hai. Toh kal hum 11 baje milengeLOL Suman: Plan kya hai?LOL

Oh, thier fun-filled interactions...too good.

Sumo scolding Shravan for being late.  She behaves like an peeved wife and Shravan tries to pacify her like an irritated husband.LOL I love their stupid innocent fight over the phone. It was so adorable. Even when they are not face to face, their chemistry just sizzles.Embarrassed

Sumo flirting with Gogol has to be the highlight of this episode. Shravan at first is amused at her flirting but when it continues and gets more flirty, he starts to get annoyed. OMG! When Gogol asks her about Shravan being her boyfriend, Suman is like: Uski shakal dekhi hai.Shocked Both Gogol and Shravan check their faces on the vehicle mirrors. Gogol with vanity and Shravan with doubt.LOL Shravan was so pissed off. 

I love the part where she tells Gogol: I love you. Shravan slams on the brakes of his car in middle of the roadROFL and Gogol puts his scooter on back-gear.ROFL It was hilarious.

That's when Shravan is really really angry.AngryLOL

Gogol: Tum kitna mitha bolti ho. Ki mishti. Roshgulla.LOL
Shravan: Diabetes ho jaye saale ko.AngryLOL

Aw! Sumo loves Shravan so much. When Gogol is buying her paan, she asks for an extra one. So, that she can give it to Shravan. HayeeDay Dreaming. In Khosla's words: Bohut gehra pyaar lagta haiLOL

When Shravan arrives at last, Shravan is like: Isko (Gogol ko) bhagao. Jealous, Shravan?LOL 

Oh the cute boyfriend-girlfriend fighting in the car. Shravan scolds her for flirting with Gogol. 
Shravan: Main do minute derr se aata toh tum toh isse shaadi kar leti. LOLAur koi raasta nahi mila?
Sumo: Tum he mujhe appreciate karna chahiye.OuchLOL
Shravan: Haan haan. Tum uske saath flirt karo, date karo aur shaadi bhi karlo. Mujhe kya!LOL

Aw. These small fighting scene was so good. ShraManlicious, indeedDay Dreaming

Final verdict: I loved loved loved the episodeHeart

The New Promo is out. What a romantic promo.Embarrassed I love it. But I am scared: what will happen? Will he really go this time? Even if he doesn't go, will it be because Sumo asked him not to go. Please Sumo, ask him to stayCry

Edited by PlainJane - 21 April 2016 at 1:26pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110jassu7mg1997skamaniYoga4lifekewlkidzravzs-Rushali-potterginnymohima369Onie...lovvmanjusha7FaultInMyStarsJJKKLWhenInRomeindraniguptajazmeenspnfansapphire3S.StephyEchoesofpassionAllbut1..Amri..chicksouporion23mineforeverRi21ShaitaanKiKhala

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Episode was just perfect.
I really wish suman stops shravan from leaving dont want any more misunderstandings. They  were away from each other for 10 years not more

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PlainJaneJJKKL

JJKKL IF-Dazzler
JJKKL
JJKKL

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Great episode. Was laughing throughout. Inspite of OLVs and spoilers - it was too good.

One doubt : Shravan is jealous about Gogol. What will happen if tomorrow Mami's son lands in India and wants to marry Suman ? I can't even imagine.

Apart from all these Shraman and Gogol scenes - even the carrom scenes were really good. Suh a relief to see the MIL distributing snacks and DIL sitting and playing with the guys at home. And MIL being Supreme court and FIL afraid of Supreme court.
Maza Aagaya. Great jodi of Saas and Bahu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ravzsPlainJaneRi21ShaitaanKiKhala

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

Episode was just perfect.
I really wish suman stops shravan from leaving dont want any more misunderstandings. They  were away from each other for 10 years not more
I agree. Don't want misunderstandings. Just want Shravan and Sumo together forever.Heart
PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JJKKL

Great episode. Was laughing throughout. Inspite of OLVs and spoilers - it was too good.

One doubt : Shravan is jealous about Gogol. What will happen if tomorrow Mami's son lands in India and wants to marry Suman ? I can't even imagine.

Apart from all these Shraman and Gogol scenes - even the carrom scenes were really good. Suh a relief to see the MIL distributing snacks and DIL sitting and playing with the guys at home. And MIL being Supreme court and FIL afraid of Supreme court.

I am so glad I didn't watch the OLVs. I knew the gist of those OLVs from WU but I didn't watch it.

Wait, what!? Mami's son wants to marry Suman? How come? Aren't Suman and Mami's son cousins?Confused

Yes. The carrom scene was fantastic. Just another reason we love Malhotras more than Tiwaris. Vandy as usual is the cutest.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aash2302JJKKL

mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Yes the episode was awesome..
he was so jealous..
each and every Shraman scene and dialogue was beautiful Heart
New promo is fabulous I have seen it so many times.. Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PlainJane

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mineforever

Yes the episode was awesome..
he was so jealous..
each and every Shraman scene and dialogue was beautiful Heart
New promo is fabulous I have seen it so many times.. Day Dreaming

I agree with you on all counts. Especially the bold.Smile

mineforever

JJKKL IF-Dazzler
JJKKL
JJKKL

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PlainJane

Originally posted by JJKKL

I am so glad I didn't watch the OLVs. I knew the gist of those OLVs from WU but I didn't watch it.

Wait, what!? Mami's son wants to marry Suman? How come? Aren't Suman and Mami's son cousins?Confused

Yes. The carrom scene was fantastic. Just another reason we love Malhotras more than Tiwaris. Vandy as usual is the cutest.LOL

OK then his friend from America ??

Or if we want to see Suman jealous - woh bhi theek hai. The FB friend of Shravan from UK LOL

PlainJane

Go to top