Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

EDKVsets A Tribute to Our Beautiful&Beloved Ek Duje Ke Vaaste p14 (Page 4)

Zenab78 IF-Dazzler
Zenab78
Zenab78

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Hiii...firstly welcome ...it's fantabulous OS do continue soon pls pls ...I'm speechless and really it's superb...Pls PM me next time if you can   Smile Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

shivani_agl Senior Member
shivani_agl
shivani_agl

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
this was superb!!
loved it totally!WinkEmbarrassed

sptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 3:18am | IP Logged

Episode Analysis-ShraMan-Adhuri si Poori Kahani-upd p4

Heyyy Dear EDKVians!

Sometimes, I'm writing analysis on Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Episodes & sometimes an OS but both are more like analysis posts. EDKV is exploring & portraying story, characters, feelings, thoughts so realistically, beautifully, heart-touchingly. So, Hats off to Team EDKV & EDKVians who make such amazing posts! 

If you guys are free, then please check these to get a whole picture. Thank you so much.     

P1 Analysis post/ Introduction post

P3 ShraMan-Ek Khoobsurat Ehsaas 

P3 OS-ShraMan-Tu Mera Humdard hai

My last analysis post was after ShraMan terrace scene- Sabse Khoobsurat Ehsaas. I was overwhelmed with joy & tears watching ShraMan ... When two best friends sort out all their differences, rekindle their old friendship or should I say old friendship blossoms into new friendship which has old roots but new branches, leaves, fruits & flowers, it is one of the most peaceful, beautiful, precious moments of life. Admire how ShraMan, realize, accept, apologize & correct their mistakes once they see & understand other sides to a story. 

Sometimes, compassionate friendly hug magically heals & relieves from all past pain, guilt, doubts, fears of so many years...Trust me a such a compassionate hug between friends can be more heavenly than any romantic hug...Recall when Suman emotionally hugs Shravan in her old house & tells him how lonely she was, & ShraMan's emotional compassionate hug during Ramnath crash fiasco, Suman wiping his mouth after him throwing up & making him drink water, wiping his sweat when he had nightmares...Shravan unknowingly confessing that he fought Khosla case just for her their friendship (later he tries to cover it up but still), even goes against his family & Sumo asking him to leave the case because she does not want his happy family to break...Khosla is so right 'Shravan ko Tiwari Killa se nahi balki Tiwari ki naatin se pyar hai'...Real Evergreen Friendship & Love is not just above precious gifts, diamond rings, roses, candle light dinner & all...But Real Emotional Bond is about sharing & healing each others' pain more than just sharing happiness, jab ek toote toh doosare ko unn toote hue tukdo ko sambalne hote hai, unn tukdo ko phirse jodke motiyon ka haar banana hota hai; agar ek naummed ho toh dusare ko nayi ummed ki roshni banni chahiye; ek ghire toh dusra sambale & vice-versa...ShraMan's beautiful bond is like this...Dard ka rishta sabse gehra dil ka rishta hota hai... Yeh Khoobsurat Ehsaas Dosti hai ya Pyar kya farak padtha hai akhir dil ke rishte kisi naam ke mohataaz nahi hote'...

The comfort level ShraMan share...how easily & comfortably, Shravan shares Chachi's issue with Suman but no one else,  the way ShraMan re-lived childhood moments masti, fav canteen food, the way Suman cared for Shravan's sprained ankle, the way they enjoyed Kaho na pyar hai (the way Shravan unknowingly adores Suman & when Sumo does not dance, Shravan saying iss khwaish ko bhi dil mein hee lekar jaana padega?! why did he say that?! Did he not realize what he was saying or intended to say?...kaunsi dabi si khwaish apart from dance request?!), the way Suman comfortably packed Shravan's clothes including his personal stuff haha, the way he teased her if she had sent aise waise picture in that message, the way he teased her when she could not control her washroom emergency while following Google or Gogul, The way Suman was so comfortable taking Shravan to salon...all show their comfort,  trust, respect, understanding, concern...awww I just adore ShraMan EDKV!

Coming to Shravan's so-called move-on mantra, I feel more than convincing Sumo he is convincing himself...But has he really?! Atleast I don't think so...The way he held Sumo's hand after slapping Verma's 'kyun hai dabi si khwaishein dil mein tere bewajah, jaake zara usse bolde jisse tu chahtha raha...kahi teri khamoshiyan jeetna jaaye pyar se'...Shravan's slip of tongue that he is fighting khosla case just for Suman...The way Shravan looks at her in aww be it masti time while watching kaho na pyar hai or emotional like her house...the way he thanked her heartily after she was there for him during his dad's flight misinformation...The way Shravan was jealous of Google & angry on Suman for flirting, his jealousy & possessiveness coming out as anger on Sumo 'tum usse flirt karo, date karo, shaadi karlo'...Shravan's shocked & stunned reaction after Suman found his precious first letter which he had treasured safely for so many years & enquired about his love life,  he tries to change topic but then finally his eyes meet hers, his eyes his heart filled with painful love, his eyes wanted to confess it to her but his lips told a different story...'woh one-sided love tha, aur teek hai na, hum jisse chahe woh hame chahe, yeh zaroori nahi, usse toh mujme interest hee nahi tha'...felt like hugging Shravan so tightly...I will discuss Suman's emotional stand later, even treasuring small small things related to the person we love sounds crazy but love makes us do all insane things which we have never imagined doing! Woh pyar hee kya jisme paagalpan na ho..Earlier Shravan was in that place but today Suman is in that dreamy phase doing those cute little antics!...one can try  their best to move on, even try to hate/ be angry with that person but sometimes, one just cannot move-on...ShraMan are now no more crazy teens but grown up matured individuals so the way they deal with things might be a bit different but still similar...Still unknowingly, ShraMan's nazare churana nazare jukana goes on...Really Shravu u have moved-on?!...Khamoshiyan...Shravan can try to convince the whole world & himself  but now that Sumo is front of him on a regular basis, let us see how long he will blind himself that he has moved-on...Now Shravan is too scared to love again or should I say he still has love in his heart but he had locked it so tightly & lost the key to that lock...

Also apart from bitter past experience with Suman,  Shravan has hatred, unanswered questions, anger, pain because of his mother who according to him shattered their united happy loving family...Now, he has built such strong walls around himself that nothing & no one can enter his inner dark secret world...conquering The Great Wall' is any day easier that conquering or breaking The Great Wall of Emotions' which Shravan has built...Even Shravan's outburst when everyone mentioned about his marriage is so natural...When one has so much pain & bitterness due to past experiences, those suppressed & hidden emotions usually come out as tears or anger that to  on loved ones just like Shravan burst out at his Sumo whom he is most close to...So, Shravan Malhotra-Strong like rock from outside, The Famous London-Returned Lawyer, might seem arrogant, full of attitude, mean from outside but if u look deep inside, one can still see innocent, sweet little baby,  who craves for love, support,  who has low self-confidence low self-esteem fears...How can Shravan realize & confess his feelings so soon again after experiencing worst kind of rejection & betrayal from two special ladies of his life-His Mom & His Sumo-his best friend & his one-sided love...Jinhone Shravan ka dil tode hai, wohi ab Shravan ke dil ko jod bhi sakte hai, wohi phirse se ussebharosa karna seekha sakthe hai, kudh pe bharosa, zindagi pe bharosa, pyar ke bharosa, family word pe bharosa, make him believe that he still has right to dream & make him believe dreams can come true...

Coming to Suman, I admire this girl...10 years back, Bossy teenage Sumo was so chilled out, just wanted to fit in her cool social group...so ended up unknowingly hurting her best friend so badly,  her sensitive friend who would stand by her side during thick & thin...But during ShraMan terrace scene, Suman was genuinely sorry & guilty for hurting & betraying Shravan when he needed her the most but after reading Shravan's treasured letter, she is filled with even more guilt & pain because she was not just his friend but also his secret lover,  whom he loved immensely, truly & with intensity...So glad, this time during Shravan's Dad time, Suman was there for Shravan like his strength, courage, hope, her concern...just so heart-touching...Just like how Shravan during Khosla case was Suman's pillar of strength...'Mein tumhe haarne nahi dunga Sumo'...Now, ShraMan know understand & respect each others' feelings more than ever before...Now, Suman is where Shravan was 10 years back, roles have changed but same feelings, same situations...Now Suman has realized she has lost something even before she knew she had the most precious treasure-her Shravan's love, now she has realized her feelings but now Shravan wants to keep things simple & peaceful, so named their Sabse Khoobsurat Rishtha Ehsaas-Dosti but Suman wants to name it as Pyar...Why is that we realize value of something when it is gone or too late...may be for us to realize how unknowingly we have hurt the other person so badly...Sumo's dialogue is apt here 'kabhi kabhi iraade se zyada nateeze maanya rakte hai'...Also zindagi song is so apt for ShraMan in this situation... Zindagi kaha kaha se guzarathi chali gayi...kehta hai dil lipatkar tujme samah jao, ankhon se tere dekho, tere labzo se mukurao...Ek pal ki hasrat tadapte hee reha gayi...kuch baat hai adhuri, kuch raat adhuri hai, hoti jo akele mein mulaqaat adhuri hai...har arzoo hamarai tarasti hee reha gayi'...

How can I not mention heavenly beautiful Swing scene-Parting scene of ShraMan...Suman had totally unexpected this but Shravan wanted to give a peaceful goodbye to his Sumo this time atleast, his Suman-His lost & found best friend!...The way Suman approached door with disbelief, excitement & saw Shravan was pure bliss...uss din agar Sumo ne kuch aur maang liya hota toh woh bhi usse naseeb ho jaati shayad...So much peace on Shravan's face eventhough departing scene because this time he is only going away from his Sumo physical distance wise but not emotional distance wise because now in his heart, he has only sweet happy memories of his best friend Sumo...The way Shravan with his sprained ankle swings Suman...ShraMan even if they are in pain will still first think about each other's small small happiness...Is this khoobsurat ehsaas dosti ya pyar ya dono?...awww can I just like hug ShraMan so tightlyyy...who says feelings need words...'Khamoshiyan awaaz hai,tum sunne to aao kabhi, chukar tumhe khil jaayegi, ghar inko bulao kabhi, beqaraar hain baat karne ko, kehne do inko zara, khamoshiyan'...

For Shravan, it is all friendship now so he shook his hand before parting & he was peaceful but Sumo's mind, heart & soul were in turmoil, she really wished to hug Shravan so tight so tight to never let him go...her guilt of hurting him, not reciprocating his friendship nor love, her betraying him during his worst time in life...her  realization of new feelings but even before she could completely realize, he has friendzoned her, her cute little crazy antics (we all act crazy in love so Suman's behaviour is normal) to know Shravan's feelings at present, trying to make him realize & confess but I guess something major has to happen for Shravan to again feel those feelings which  he has killed & buried in his broken heart...

Usually title track of EDKV, Honte pe tere shikvo ka shor hai, par yeh nigahe kehti kuch aur hai is played for Suman but in 50th epi I felt Suman's eyes her heart pleading, requesting Shravan, please realize, confess your buried love, pain which you are trying to hide in your eyes, in your smile...the part which was usually played for Shravan also applied to Suman in 50th epi parting scene ...Kyu hai dabi si khwaishein dil mein tere bewajah, jaake zara usse bolde jisse tu chahtha raha, kahi teri khamoshiyan jeet na jaaye pyar se'...'Jo hai mille lamhe  kahi chut na jaaye haath se' so apt for ShraMan...'Mil jaane de dil jo bane hai Ek Duje Ke Vaaste'...

How & when ShraMan's Adhoori Kahani Poori Hogi is a matter of time...Akhir mil hee jaate hai jo bane hai Ek Duje Ke Vaaste...ShraMan are lucky to have a second chance in their relationship...Until then, we have to wait patiently & enjoy how beautiful ShraMan's journey will unfold at its own pace...only then, we will get a memorable, intense, deep, true, junoon se bara, compassionate & passionate, beautiful, heart-touching ShraMan's realization & confession!!

Also, Let us see how ShraMan two imperfect individuals will embark their imperfect journey together & try to make it perfect. In every relationship be it with family or friendship or love, contradicting emotions can co-exist like love & hatred, self-respect & love just like how every individual has good & bad side to them afterall both are two sides of the same coin...similarly, sometimes we might have deep concern for someone but at the same time get angry on them for some reasons;...similarly, when trust, respect break & misunderstandings arise, love takes a back seat, it takes time for them to arise again...but still the paradox is only newly formed trust, respect can take away that mistrust & disrespect & revenge mode, only maturity & understanding can end all misunderstandings, & only peace & bliss of love can take away pain, guilt, fears, helplessness, frustration associated with love...Basically I want to say every story, character, thought, feeling of every individual has positive & negative shade, & it is circumstance & our reaction, judgement, point of view, emotions to those experiences which decide whether positive aspect or negative aspect is more powerful & also determine how, when, why & to what extent inter-play of those contrasting feelings takes place...

Aur phir woh Self-respect hee kya jisme Love na ho aur woh Love hee kya jisme Self-Respect na ho...I just hope ShraMan will learn from Shravan's Parents' mistakes & also their own mistakes to ensure a Beautiful Journey of Love in Heart but with Head Held High with Self-Respect...I want ShraMan to be equals where they respect each others' space, freedom, likes & dislikes but at the same time be one connected with heart full of love!... Afterall, two people can co-exist peacefully & happily & create A Heaven when both learn to admire similarities & respect differences afterall every individual is unique & special in his/her own way...It is these varied emotions which will make their journey unique, beautiful, memorable, colourful & meaningful...Let's wait & watch how & when...'Mil jaayenge jo Dil bane hai Ek Duje Ke Vaaste...ShraMan'...

I still wanted to say lots but I thought it is already so long so stopped!...Sorry for the long post... I know my writing is all over the place but please bear with my errors...Thank you so much once again!...

Lots of love & hugs,

Spandana

EDKVian for life!

P.S

INDEX

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4612864#p133224557

A New Crazy EK DUJE KE VAASTEian ShraManian' in town!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4612864&TPN=3

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste ShraMan'-Ek Khoobsurat Ehsaas-updtd p3

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4612864&TPN=3

ShraMan-Tu mera humdard hai-OS on upcoming track! P3 updated

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4612864&TPN=4

Episode Analysis-ShraMan-Adhuri si Poori Kahani-updtd p4

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4612864&TPN=5

A Memorable & Beautiful Visit to Our Beloved EDKV sets!!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4612864&TPN=11&#p135967876

SHRAMAN Baatein Kuch Unkahi Si Kuch Unsuni Si Hone Lagi...

Edited by sptrno - 31 July 2016 at 1:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

riddhimaaamanisha771sapphire3

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeChavanni

Spandana dearHug
You write beautifully! Please continue to write. I loved reading what you had to say, esp that poem on pg1. I wish I could write that poetically & beautifully. 
I love how you described ShraMan's relationship as that which is blossoming into a fruitful tree. What an apt analogy. And indeed they're building a strong foundation/bond...by starting from the roots & where it all began - friendship.. which was always intact but had shaken over time. 

Won't comment about ShraMan because their relationship has progressed a lot from your last postLOL
How about writing another post? Pretty please. I will comment more there.

The songs were quite apt.. especially Darmiyaan & Tune Jo Na Kaha. I usually don't complete VMs..i always make them half way but I'll try to make something on these songs.. Its been quite some time since I made a last ShraMan VM. 
Awww thank you so much dear!Hug

Love you lots

Awww I will surely see your vms...I will be so happy to see your vms!Heart

Btw I have added  Episode analysis on p4 & os on p3 which is also like analysis post...please see when u r free...Thank you..

I hope i made some sense in my analysis...

Love,
Spandana

Edited by sptrno - 17 May 2016 at 3:28am
Zenab78 IF-Dazzler
Zenab78
Zenab78

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Wonderful post...update soon the next pat of OS ...eagerly waiting for it

sptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sapphire3

Hi spandana!!! Welcome to the world of EDKV maniacs Ermm
The poetry on pg1 was spellbinding. Loved it to bits. U r an amazing writer. Do keep writing moremore Smile
Aww thanks a lot dearHug

sapphire3

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zenab78

Hiii...firstly welcome ...it's fantabulous OS do continue soon pls pls ...I'm speechless and really it's superb...Pls PM me next time if you can   Smile Clap
How sweet...Thank u so much dearHug

Sure...

Edited by sptrno - 17 May 2016 at 4:59am

Zenab78

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani_agl

this was superb!!
loved it totally!WinkEmbarrassed