Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

EDKVsets A Tribute to Our Beautiful&Beloved Ek Duje Ke Vaaste p14 (Page 19)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 02 March 2017 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

Our Beloved EK DUJE KE VAASTE will be back with a Season2 Please Peep in!!!

Heyyy My Dearest EDKVIANS!!!

I'm sure we all had A Nostalgic Beautiful & Crazy EK DUJE KE VAASTE 1st Anniversary Celebrations!!!!! I know you guys might be finding the post title surprising shocking a relief or disbelief or crazy but to know what I'M speaking about PLEASEEE read the full post. Thank you so much sweethearts My EDKVians...

One year back 29th February 2016 Ek Duje Ke Vaaste came & conquered Our hearts minds lives to such an extent that now we just CANNOT move on & also WE DO NOT want to move on from Our Baby EDKV. In life, the most difficult thing is to decide when to move on & when to hold on to something but then in life we all need some craze some passion to hold onto to make our lives peaceful blissful hopeful crazy fun & worth living & that SOMETHING' or should I say MY EVERYTHING' is EK DUJE KE VAASTE for me so I'm going to still try my best & hope for the best for EDKVs2 because A CLASSIC GEM EDKV story atleast deserves a beautiful ending. I know on 29th February 2016, Our EDKV came as breath of fresh air & spread its charm fragrance happiness hope & embraced us so tightly that EDKV ne apne rang mein hum sabko rang dhaala' & so now we JUST CANNOT let it go unless OUR EDKV gets the justice it so deserves. I know whatever happened from past couple of months has hurt us all so immensely & it is so strange that OUR EDKV which initially filled our life with so much bliss unity fun positivity finally because of circumstances started to make us experience such heart-wrenching pain frustration helplessness hopelessness but then The Reason we are not able to MOVE ON FROM OUR EDKV is because EDKV is THE ONLY THING THAT MADE US HAPPY MADE US BELIEVE IN MIRACLES SHOWED US HOW TO PICK UP BROKEN PIECES OF OURSELVES & REBUILD OURSELVES AGAIN. See right now if EDKV TEAM SONY is considering other projects that is absolutely fine because they are right from their point of view which we might or might not understand because Every situation every story has multiples sides to it' but then We EDKVians are also right if we still want to see the complete story of OUR EDKV. See from past one year, We have showered OUR HEARTBEAT EDKV with such immense love appreciation gratitude in various ways because OUR EDKV SO DESERVES IT from when it was on-air on TV & then trying to save it & then trying to bring back EDKVS2 by keeping OUR EDKV always on-air in OUR HEARTS. We have done so many crazy things from EDKV Magazine to EDKV Flex to EDKV Christmas tree to EDKV cakes to EDKV 1st Anniversary Floral Hoarding Flex Cake to living on EDKV Social Media literally to what not so why should we give up now?! All WE NEED RIGHT NOW IS PATIENCE BELIEVE IN OURSELVES & OUR EDKV THAT ONE OR THE OTHER DAY ONE BEAUTIFUL DAY OUR EDKV FAMILY WILL GET THE FAIR JUSTICE & DESTINY WILL BE A BIT KIND TO ALL OF US...Even if EDKV Team Sony focussing on other projects, it is not impossible for them to come back because as much as WE EDKVIANS ARE SO DEEPLY ATTACHED TO EDKV EVEN EDKV TEAM SONY IS ATTACHED TO EDKV. Sometimes, due to unfavourable circumstances we have to go through painful difficult phases but then LET US SHOW IT TO THE WORLD THAT OUR EK DUJE KE VAASTE FAMILY IS FILLED WITH ALL CRAZY INTENSE EXTREME PEOPLE...Hum bhi dikha denge hamari EDKV ke liye Hamari PYAR ki intensity, INTEZAAR ki intensity, HOPE ki intensity, Never Give up Attidue ki intensity, Willpower can many times make MIRACLES HAPPEN... SO WHO ALL ARE STILL WITH OUR EDKV TO GET JUSTICE TO OUR EDKV IN THE FORM OF EDKVSEASON2 TO COMPLETE THE INCOMPLETE STORY. We NEVER give up on Our Families & Friends then Why How We should give up On OUR EDKV FAMILY? Feelings have no rationality & what is that is the beauty of Feelings LOVE can never be & should never be quantified or justified or reasoned & OUR LOVE FOR OUR EDKV IS SUCH SPECIAL LOVE!!! I'm crazy & I'm sure My Fellow EDKVians are crazy as me for OUR SWEETHEART EDKV. Jab SHRAMAN ek dusare ka 10 saal intezaar kar sakthe hai, jab Shravan apni Mom ka, Shravan ki Sumo ka 10 saal intezaar kar saktha hai toh kya HUM EDKVIANS KUCH AUR INTEZAAR NAHI KAR SAKTHE EDKV SEASON2 KE LIYE? LET US SHOW IT TO THE WORLD WE EDKVIANS ARE NOT THE ONES WHO ARE GOING TO BREAK INTO PIECES WITH HEARTBREAKS BUT WE RISE FROM ASHES LIKE PHEONIX TO GET BACK OUR EDKV NO MATTER HOW DIFFICULT IT SEEMS not NOT IMPOSSIBLE AFTERALL IN IMPOSSIBLE ALSO THERE IS I M POSSIBLE'!

Anyways by now I'm sure you guys are used to my lengthy posts or long essays which SOME OF MY CRAZY EDKVIAN FRIENDS CALL ME' but I just hope I could convey the message...SO LET US CHEER UP GUYS...LET US WAIT TO WATCH OUR EDKV BREAK KE BAAD WITH A SEASON2...WOHI KAHANI WOHI RISHTE WOHI KIRDHAR PAR EK NAYE RANG ROOP MEIN! Sooner than later!!!

Ab toh smile kardo PLEASE...itne dukh mein rahenge toh hum sab bhi Hamari Shravan Malhotra ki tarah sharabhi ho jaayenge aur waise bhi jab EDKV ki nasha hamare paas hai hamari har saans har dhakhan hai nass nass mein basa hai, hame aur kisi nashi ya kushi ki zaroorat nahi!! Let us prove that EDKV EDKVIANS HAMESHA BANE HAI EK DUJE KE VAASTE!!!

Thanks a lot for reading & Sorry for bugging u guys again...

Lots of love,

Spandana KS

A Proud EDKVian for LIFE!

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

natashah1239810083721Riya2012Swarnima283Shahprincess99Harshi_taNiMikFanAnOptimistSumodreamer05Namiksfanpriety.pritiBreezyexpanseHappyLibran1910evaviego--Amulya--AMNPA.HajnalKitkitMkbdeltadawnSafireNik03Perpetuityorion23.-Amethyst-._Eternity_--Zehnaseeb--ShaitaanKiKhala

Tinna28 Goldie
Tinna28
Tinna28

Posted: 02 March 2017 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
For one sec I thought news has come abt edkv 2
But anyway i very much agree on your post that we should keeps our hope high
Maybe god has something better for us
Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 02 March 2017 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Spandana thanks for this super sweet post!!
Even I so badly want EDKV to be back with S2 but honestly I see li'l hope now.Disapprove
So just want all of us to keep the hopes but at the same time see reality as well and not let our emotions/expectations come in the way of NiMik's careers. At the end we just want both of them to succeed...They have worked VERY HARD to reach where they are. Lets decide to support them in all their en-devours or atleast try to give their new endevours a fair chance. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnalevaviego

-Emerald- IF-Rockerz
-Emerald-
-Emerald-

Posted: 02 March 2017 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Awesome post n it true Shraman makes all us to fall in love with them.. simplicity n adorable couple.Hug
AMNP IF-Dazzler
AMNP
AMNP

Posted: 02 March 2017 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Thank you for this beautiful post SpandanaHug. As much as I love EDKV and badly want EDKVS2, at the moment I'm being realistic and see little hope, but I do hope and pray we get S2 in the near future coz this show is indeed very special to all of us...For now, I wish Namik and Nikita the best for their individual projectsSmile
Safire IF-Dazzler
Safire
Safire

Posted: 03 March 2017 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Spandana thank you for this wonderful post!!!!
Keeping hopes high and aliveTongue

HappyLibran1910 Goldie
HappyLibran1910
HappyLibran1910

Posted: 03 March 2017 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Thanks spandana for this no give up post :) we def hope and wish there will Be a season too and fully support you guys .. also read Mou's post on FB which is equally motivating .. hope and being positive is the key here

Wish Nimik in their respective projects and def would love to See them together .. until then #WeWantEDKVS2

Cheers
orion23 IF-Sizzlerz
orion23
orion23

Posted: 03 March 2017 at 1:41am | IP Logged
The ever positive Spandana Clap
Lovely post hon Hug

Go to top