21st April Written Update - Rahul Gets Drunk At The Dinner Date - Page 8

Posted: 7 years ago
kabir n avanti will join in as music partners so rahul will have to bear avanti also it seems
Originally posted by ALUJNA21

Rahul why not doubting Kabir
Because Ekta's main leads are always blind by love of their new friends. 
5 villains against 2 lovebirds😆
Originally posted by TeriGalliyan

Yes chitra we both said it the avanti will also join in... This is too much next up sujoy comes back and also join them 

Let us look at the positive aspect - no matter how much negativity around them, they will only come closer and will spread their positivity around. They will get to see and know the true face of their so-called family and friends and will fight all of them as ONE. RanVi are one now. Today's incident will surely make Maanvi alert and will force her to think what is happening.

Yes they open their eyes when they are near death or relationship is almost sour
now that rahul is drunk i want romance either at the dinner table or while they go back home or in their bedroom on their fav bed😆

CV'S are making both Rahul and Maanvi stupid.
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

kabir n avanti will join in as music partners so rahul will have to bear avanti also it seems

So avanti can take her eye on rahul with her dirty tricks I'm hating this track. 
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

now that rahul is drunk i want romance either at the dinner table or while they go back home or in their bedroom on their fav bed😆
Rahul is drunk???