India-Forums

Gangaa
Gangaa

spoiler

jacina19saga Goldie
jacina19saga
jacina19saga

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Gangaa: Sagar shattered knowing Ganga (Aditi Sharma) supporting Palash (Sarwar Ahuja)

The upcoming episode will show that Ganga has joined as intern under Palash.

Ganga is supporting Palash in his case against drug mafia and goes for court hearing.

Ganga and Sagar face off in courtroom, Sagar shocked knowing this.

Sagar is shocked seeing Ganga supporting Palash against him.

Sagar feels betrayed and starts hating Ganga for her betrayal.

Sagar-Ganga's growing hatred

There Ganga is also upset seeing Sagar's condition and weak court presence because of her.

Ganga tries to make herself strong and tries to use this opportunity to make Sagar hate her.

Ganga plans to bring Sagar-Janvi closer by making Sagar hate her.

Let's see will this be the end of Sagar and Ganga's love and friendship.

Stay tuned for more exciting updates of the upcoming episodes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanny2002

nanny2002 Senior Member
nanny2002
nanny2002

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:32am | IP Logged
there so may spoilers that i am confuse whats going to happen next  Silly
jacina19saga Goldie
jacina19saga
jacina19saga

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanny2002

there so may spoilers that i am confuse whats going to happen next Silly

confusing hona koi zaroorat nahi hai he cannot hates her his in anger and sad because he thinks that s ganga betrayed him and thats its good may be he will does something makes him not lost gangaa its just auf gussa when this gussa khatam to hate bhi khatam and he will turn into a lover again and tries to win gangaa love again LOL Embarrassed
chArAn212 Groupbie
chArAn212
chArAn212

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:18am | IP Logged
actually i have hopes that palash only make them both realizes and unite them... yesterday his observations on saga makes me some hope on him that he will play a major role in uniting saga... and of course he may fall in love or something like that but at last saga gets unite.. but lol we don't trust CV and director also said that "I Don't Knw Where M Going From Here ,But I Promise It Won't Boring" that makes me tensed with his tweet but we as of saga fans should not lose hopes make them pressure with postings or say gud bye to ganga for some days until saga unites but don't blame actors if u Want then blame makers just ruined our beautiful show with one wrong step by S. .. and also they are showing S as dumbass lol how they make change of him i don't know but sure he will change .. J will exposed soon and don't worry with the precap as S avoided her so she asks him to be with her and he won't make same mistake he done past by marrying J.. The drugs will play a key role in this track either by exposing J , or death of J , or Sup suffers , or S gets truth of malhotra drug company and GSP will unite in this case or he himself reveals his client is thief...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arnavarnav

nanny2002 Senior Member
nanny2002
nanny2002

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chArAn212

actually i have hopes that palash only make them both realizes and unite them... yesterday his observations on saga makes me some hope on him that he will play a major role in uniting saga... and of course he may fall in love or something like that but at last saga gets unite.. but lol we don't trust CV and director also said that "I Don't Knw Where M Going From Here ,But I Promise It Won't Boring" that makes me tensed with his tweet but we as of saga fans should not lose hopes make them pressure with postings or say gud bye to ganga for some days until saga unites but don't blame actors if u Want then blame makers just ruined our beautiful show with one wrong step by S. .. and also they are showing S as dumbass lol how they make change of him i don't know but sure he will change .. J will exposed soon and don't worry with the precap as S avoided her so she asks him to be with her and he won't make same mistake he done past by marrying J.. The drugs will play a key role in this track either by exposing J , or death of J , or Sup suffers , or S gets truth of malhotra drug company and GSP will unite in this case or he himself reveals his client is thief...

@bold when did he said that ??Shocked
chArAn212 Groupbie
chArAn212
chArAn212

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:40am | IP Logged
He just tweeted in twitter that he don't know where he is going from here means he pushing the drama as per his views that will won't get boring it seems ... don't know what he has in his mind and makers too what they decided with this track either to unite or separate lol ... they knew as they separate saga trp will be down so that's why they are dragging with this track ... actually i think they decided one story with that new entry P makes his role strong than S but viewers kept pressure not to unite paga so they are in dialema how to push the story just my guess ... and also sarwar posted his entry lawyer pic in instagram with a comment just started new journey long way to go it means his character is not short he will be for so many episodes we should bare it lol

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top