Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

Is This the same Randhir I fell in love with?? (Page 8)

Supermagical IF-Sizzlerz
Supermagical
Supermagical

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Have no idea what is being shown since am on a break from the show...still could not stop myself from posting comment after reading this post. Well, know one thing very well and am pretty confident over this...he is different from all and this makes him the best from all. Hardly see any fictional character that could have come to his level...this man owe huge respect for prioritizing relations. His every step starts and ends on emotions and this is not everyone's cup of tea.  

Edited by Supermagical - 21 April 2016 at 11:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BornAries..Jemimah..FlawSomeME

FlawSomeME IF-Sizzlerz
FlawSomeME
FlawSomeME

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supermagical

Have no idea what is being shown since am on a break from the show...still could not stop myself from posting comment after reading this post. Well, know one thing very well and am pretty confident over this...he is different from all and this makes him the best from all. Hardly see any fictional character that could have come to his level...this man owe huge respect for prioritizing relations. His every step starts and ends on emotions and this is not everyone's cup of tea.  
@Bold! Well said Rahul Approve
If being too much emotional is his FLAW, then itz his strength too...like; being too much focused for her dreams is Sanyu's strngth as well as FLAW too Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BornAries..Jemimah..Supermagical

Heavenly_Dreams IF-Stunnerz
Heavenly_Dreams
Heavenly_Dreams

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
ji no offence to any one bus ...
sab bolo.

Haathi Ghoda palki ..
Jai Randhir Lal Ki
He is not a child agreed but get manipulated easily ...
Get influenced easily and that to with his own emotions
wish der could be a right person in his life to guide him like vardhaan!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BornAries..Jemimah..

Supermagical IF-Sizzlerz
Supermagical
Supermagical

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Loveberry-

If being too much emotional is his FLAW, then itz his strength too...like; being too much focused for her dreams is Sanyu's strngth as well as FLAW too Smile

Thanks...well i believe there is nothing precious in this world than relations which has direct connection with an emotion.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FlawSomeME..Jemimah..

FlawSomeME IF-Sizzlerz
FlawSomeME
FlawSomeME

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Loveberry-

Thanks...well i believe there is nothing precious in this world than relations which has direct connection with an emotion.
Even i belive in, "Baki sab sapne hote hain, apne toh apne hote hain"...but coz Time is one of the most importent factor of life, so i include *conditions apply* Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Jemimah..

..preethi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..preethi..
..preethi..

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
res

Edited by ..preethi.. - 22 April 2016 at 1:53am
..preethi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..preethi..
..preethi..

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:54am | IP Logged
this time RD is wrong... he is wrong because "they" want him to be wrong! when he will become satan like then angelic sanyu will come & repent his sinsSleepy

Amen!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Jemimah..

..Jemimah.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Jemimah..
..Jemimah..

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..preethi..

this time RD is wrong... he is wrong because "they" want him to be wrong! when he will become satan like then angelic sanyu will come & repent his sinsSleepy

Amen!
LOLLOLLOL

Go to top