Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

Is This the same Randhir I fell in love with?? (Page 7)

shivika838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivika838
shivika838

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Btw I m quite late in joining the discussionLOL
Sorry...Shaadi mein khane mein busy thiROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BornAries..Jemimah..

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s.love

Originally posted by romaila

Sree, i know one thing...all this is being done intentionally by the makers so have completely stopped looking for the right and wrong though it pains seeing Randhir turning out like this, he was never a kind of a person crossing all limits for materialistic things. What Randhir did is wrong and he realized his mistake and was guilty about it that matters more to me...if a person is ready for repenting he/she should be given a chance...my POVEmbarrassed

P.s: told u Nirman is upto something...he is testing Randir rather than he wants throwing Sanyukta out. IF he wished for there were enough criminal evidences against Sanyukta for to be thrown out from ISRC and he didn't.

Actually you are right Romi.Now I have lost all the interest in this show .I don't get bothered if I skip few episodes .The show is being butchered beyond anything.It looks like cvs first made us fall in love with Randhir  and then they want us to hate him and worship aryan and aryukta .Aree bhai jab aryukta dikhana hai toh Sarth mei kya problem tha,even he was also the perfect guy for Sanyukta .They want us to love aryukta and trying it from day 1 and since its not happening they are making randhir more and more negative

Who said i am ever wrongGeekROFL...okay serious topic haiEmbarrassed
They cannot impose their favorite upon us...we are sensible enough for making the right choice and as of now we reject ARYUKTA IN BOLD LETTERSEmbarrassed. Golden hearten Randhir will be back soon...have patienceBig smile

Impossible.Girl IF-Dazzler
Impossible.Girl
Impossible.Girl

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Randhir Cry

As Randhir said "Jo purana Randhir tha na, usko tumne itna manipulate kiya ki woh Mar gaya."
Same applies for our CV's "Jo purana Randhir tha na , usko aapne itna butcher kardiya ki woh Mar gaya. Ab yeh naya waala zyaada trps nahi lagega"

P.S - Nice post Sree Hug

Edited by ..Anamika129.. - 21 April 2016 at 3:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BornAries..Jemimah..

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornAries

Originally posted by romaila

Sree, i know one thing...all this is being done intentionally by the makers so have completely stopped looking for the right and wrong though it pains seeing Randhir turning out like this, he was never a kind of a person crossing all limits for materialistic things. What Randhir did is wrong and he realized his mistake and was guilty about it that matters more to me...if a person is ready for repenting he/she should be given a chance...my POVEmbarrassed

P.s: told u Nirman is upto something...he is testing Randir rather than he wants throwing Sanyukta out. IF he wished for there were enough criminal evidences against Sanyukta for to be thrown out from ISRC and he didn't.

Yes he should be given a chance ... But i wonder would that be able to bring him back before its too late? 

I have no problem with Nirman ..My question is why is Randhir acting as his puppet while he has that capability to question Nirman's every action instead of blindly following them? 

Sree...almost everyone has crossed their limit beyond repair, Randhir hasn't done anything different..he is sailing in the same boat the only difference i see, the change in Randhir is forced on the writers part or shall i say they wanna teach a lesson to a particular fandom.

Coming to last para, well Randhir has this weakness, he always acts the same in front of those, he feels are close or understands him. Look at season one, what he had become after coming into relation with Sanyukta? He followed Sanyukta, then ADA, Sanaya to some extent and now Nirman. His loneliness phase has much to do with this weakness. He needs a true companion which he never had ever.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BornAries

loveparsh IF-Stunnerz
loveparsh
loveparsh

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by loveparsh

I have stopped watching the show for all the above stated reasons. Show makers are taking personal revenge through randhir by spoiling his character as they know he is the most loved one amongst all. 

It really pains me seeing the worse condition of my favourite character. Even revenge track was better than this but now I seriously loath this show because of everything they show.

I don't know if ever randhir's character will get justice or not, but now I have stopped hoping from cvs as well as writers because if they couldn't justify his character in 2 years then I have no hope that they will ever justify it because for them everything and everyone is right in the name of WE other than randhir even if he is for or against it!

No , for me revenge track was worse... Cause that time Randhir was in love with Sanyukta and was in a relationship with her..  ..

Yes cvs are killing him brutally , Once again! ..and I fear this is the last time as show might see its end soon ..agar aisa hi chalta raha.. 

really disappointed! 
Writer can show him in love again at any moment. This is what they are best at. Showing illogical tracks without any reasons!

This show is going to get one of the worst endings if this continues! 

BornAries

BornAries Coolbie
BornAries
BornAries

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivika838

A big hug to u didu for this PostHug
I agree with each n every word of yours.

everything has a damn limit ...butchering his character to make another unwanted people Mahan Is a truly crap idea n isnt going to work.
They know we love randhir unconditionally n will watch it for him, But they dont care abt our feelings n pain we are going through on seeing him like this.
The real Randhir might be Hard frm outside but he had a golden heart who loved his Sanyukta crazily nd now they are showing the same Randhir wanting to kill her...Wow!!!!

Honestly speaking ,I cant actually stop loving Randhir nd thats d reason I still stand wid him but This Heart of mine has actually stopped finding logic and expecting sumthing good for his character in future!

they ruined him!Cry

CC Hug 

exactl CC ..they have takes the viewers for granted Angry specially Randhirians Angry 

Exactly CC Cry Randhir is not a killer..He is not like that Cry 

Yup CC ..I can't never hate him .. And that's why it hurts more Ouch  Cry 

yes they ruined him ..completely Cry 
BornAries Coolbie
BornAries
BornAries

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Anamika129..

Randhir Cry

As Randhir said "Jo purana Randhir tha na, usko tumne itna manipulate kiya ki woh Mar gaya."
Same applies for our CV's "Jo purana Randhir tha na , usko aapne itna butcher kardiya ki woh Mar gaya. Ab yeh naya waala zyaada trps nahi lagega"

P.S - Nice post Sree Hug

@red Shocked ROFL true Vidya Ouch  ,Cvs  Angry  

Thank You Vidya Hug

Impossible.Girl

Fortitude IF-Sizzlerz
Fortitude
Fortitude

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Fortitude

Sree...Smile

Sadda Haq is  a story with flawed characters...Till date i cant take out a character and point out that this one is perfect or larger than life

This is one reason i watch this show despite the recycled tracks and unexpected twists

Randhir was/is never perfect neither is/was Sanyukta.. This was why viewers accepted them as a couple too

At the beginning of S2;Randhir was shown as calm composed and minding his own business; even now he is doing the same except when his past comes in front of him

Past was always an issue for him..he has unresolved issues with the past ..his relationships were never sorted out properly..

About his actions in the show...first of all i wish they bring a touch of reality when they show ISRC or the head of it...Once that comes..if at all ..things will improve..then viewers will be spared from the torture of viewing the head of ISRC and his favorite intern plotting together to get rid of a female employee on the basis of personal grudge...Highly unbelievable ..in the top most research organisation of our country who is an equal opportunity employer! that too against some one who fought "give me a chance" revolutionSmile

what a lovely comment Anu Hug You said it all .. 

@ red I don't agree completely on this point cause yes it's a personal grudge ..but then again it's cause of Sanyukta's fault only ..Nirman doesn't know about the fuel project being hers ..and moreover she has used forged certificates and unfair means to enter ISRC .. ..

SreeHug
its all Fault in the Stars of the fandom who still loyally follow the showErmmSleepy

BornAries

Go to top