Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

Is This the same Randhir I fell in love with?? (Page 6)

BornAries Coolbie
BornAries
BornAries

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raksbasu

Haven't we seen this butchered Randhir already beforeErmm?

There was a time even i said to my frnds that my Randhir has already died...the one on the screen is not my RandhirCry

I fell in love with him during that library locked scene...where inspite of the fact that Sanyukta insulted him infront of everyone, when she fainted he cared for herDay Dreaming That was when I started watching the show and fell for himEmbarrassed

And now this guy is definitely not that RandhirErmm The guy who was a gem of a personHeart

Anyways lovely post Mallu shonaHug

This is the main problem bhootu Ouch they always do this to Randhir Ouch It seems Randhir is bipolar Shocked One moment he is all ,loving and caring ..and the very next moment ->I am the villlain Ouch .. 

that Randhir Day Dreaming How can i forget the Randhir who had a golden heart Day Dreaming  ...

Thank You Bhootu shona Hug 

BornAries Coolbie
BornAries
BornAries

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nimiran

thats why i quit the show...
even when i read the written updates my anger jst reach at peak...
n rhi cvs ki bat to they have completely lost it...
main lead ko villian bna k..baki sb acche h...
aryan accha h i m jst pissed off...
so no sadda haq

Yes cause only the villain can fetch them trps ..so all the experiments are done upon one single character Randhir ..hadh hai! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wrackspurt

BornAries Coolbie
BornAries
BornAries

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wrackspurt

Gols as i was telling you...yep i agree what randhir did was wrong...he could have just won by his own capability rather than trying to harm sanyukta physically...I know Randhir had said it will be his decision whether to accept nirman as his mentor or not...and actually he did take the decision...he thought that nirman was very focussed and passionate abt his work..little does he know abt nirman's real intention and dark side...Nirman is just using Randhir to fulfill his dirty deeds...he is playing his own game firing the gun from randhir's shoulder...its not wrong to trust your mentor...so during the meteor task i had said randhir was right in following nirman's orders...but i did hope that randhir would not use those pills on sanyukta...but again he has this policy that once i think of proving something i will do so...its his obstinacy. ..kind of similar to sanyukta...he wanted to prove to Nirman that sanyukta does not affect him..he does not care if she suffers...but the thing is he always does care abt sanyukta,  that is the reason when he saw joy's condition he feared for sanyukta and tried to undo the blunder he has done...Unfortunately he could not...may be this will teach him..sometimes u have to get past your clouded judgements...try to accept what you really feel...the main problem with randhir always had been that he tries to hide what he feels...tries to portray he is heartless, cruel..which he is not in real..and he successfully manages to make people hate him...and all these he does is to protect himself from getting heart broken and emotionally broken...its like once bitten twice shy...his past demons just dont seem to leave him...he was neglected in his childhood and that had a huge impact on him and those demons have broken him badly...he will always be like this a soul pure but cracked because of his haunting demons...

Yes he did accept him as his mentor But that doesn't mean he will blindly follow him ..Yes he does not know about his dark side ...It's okay that he respects him ..Every student would do and should do..randhir is not wrong in that ..and until now I din't have any complain against him, But yesterday when Nirman handed him the pills , He read the side effects and even after knowing that it might risk her life, he decided to use it on sanyukta..which is wrong ...Following ur mentor may not be wrong but blindly following him is wrong..and Why a person like Randhir need to follow someone blindly?? He is a genius ..he can win the task even without cheating ..

And Moreover Randhir should have known/understood by now that Nirman can back stab him any moment as he did in the first task ... 

There is a difference between "trying to portray he is heartless" and "being heartless"  unfortunately , Now Randhir is the later one...  And I am trying to find the real Randhir who is lost somewhere Ouch ..

@red ..I know ..and that's why i can't even hate him ..but can't support him either ..He is not a killer he cannot be.. NO Ouch

Wrackspurt

raksbasu IF-Dazzler
raksbasu
raksbasu

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornAries

There was a time even i said to my frnds that my Randhir has already died...the one on the screen is not my RandhirCry

I fell in love with him during that library locked scene...where inspite of the fact that Sanyukta insulted him infront of everyone, when she fainted he cared for herDay Dreaming That was when I started watching the show and fell for himEmbarrassed

And now this guy is definitely not that RandhirErmm The guy who was a gem of a personHeart

This is the main problem bhootuOuchthey always do this to RandhirOuchIt seems Randhir is bipolarShockedOne moment he is all ,loving and caring ..and the very next moment ->I am the villlainOuch..

that RandhirDay DreamingHow can i forget the Randhir who had a golden heartDay Dreaming ...

Thank You Bhootu shonaHug

BipolarROFL
And u're mostest welcomestROFL

BornAries

BornAries Coolbie
BornAries
BornAries

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:06am | IP Logged

This is the main problem bhootuOuchthey always do this to RandhirOuchIt seems Randhir is bipolarShockedOne moment he is all ,loving and caring ..and the very next moment ->I am the villlainOuch..

that RandhirDay DreamingHow can i forget the Randhir who had a golden heartDay Dreaming ...

Thank You Bhootu shonaHug

BipolarROFL
And u're mostest welcomestROFL

aur nhi toh kya ROFL D'oh 

and yeh kya tu english ki MB kyun karing bhootu shona ROFL 

Edited by BornAries - 21 April 2016 at 3:06am
raksbasu IF-Dazzler
raksbasu
raksbasu

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:24am | IP Logged
^^ Yeh MB kya hai mallu shonaConfused??

BornAries

shivika838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivika838
shivika838

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:41am | IP Logged
A big hug to u didu for this PostHug
I agree with each n every word of yours.

everything has a damn limit ...butchering his character to make another unwanted people Mahan Is a truly crap idea n isnt going to work.
They know we love randhir unconditionally n will watch it for him, But they dont care abt our feelings n pain we are going through on seeing him like this.
The real Randhir might be Hard frm outside but he had a golden heart who loved his Sanyukta crazily nd now they are showing the same Randhir wanting to kill her...Wow!!!!

Honestly speaking ,I cant actually stop loving Randhir nd thats d reason I still stand wid him but This Heart of mine has actually stopped finding logic and expecting sumthing good for his character in future!

they ruined him!Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BornAries..Jemimah..

..Jemimah.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Jemimah..
..Jemimah..

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yawfeh

I loved reading itEmbarrassed

Ermm
shakal achi bana loLOL