Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

Is This the same Randhir I fell in love with?? (Page 2)

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PurplePeach-

Originally posted by romaila

Sree, i know one thing...all this is being done intentionally by the makers so have completely stopped looking for the right and wrong though it pains seeing Randhir turning out like this, he was never a kind of a person crossing all limits for materialistic things. What Randhir did is wrong and he realized his mistake and was guilty about it that matters more to me...if a person is ready for repenting he/she should be given a chance...my POVEmbarrassed

P.s: told u Nirman is upto something...he is testing Randir rather than he wants throwing Sanyukta out. IF he wished for there were enough criminal evidences against Sanyukta for to be thrown out from ISRC and he didn't.

@blue
Agree pinky... But there are many ways. No comments on Randhir. He has has completely lost it. And nirman, being a mentor, who needs to motivate his followers, bring them in a right track, for his experiments, is making a guy a criminal. Cvs r not sure of the script I guess. They could better ask the fans on quit the show instead of showing rubbish! 

Tomatoes sauce...Sandhir have completely lost it. Last two week was Sanyukta busy doing all wrong and now is Randhir's turn.
I am keeping an eye check on Nirman, so far he has shown different shades, Arjun was punsihed for his cheating and passing remarks against Kritika, he was concerned for Joy...and went to Randhir specifically enquiring about if everything is going by your plan why are u tensed? His this dialogued clicked my mind...its not what we are seeing its something else, he is testing Randhir...can he gain control over his weakness-his emotions? for that he is creating such circumstances...i find his a copy of Aryan.

Cvs ki baat mat kro...nikamme kahin kSleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-PurplePeach-..Jemimah..FortitudeBornAries

FlawSomeME IF-Sizzlerz
FlawSomeME
FlawSomeME

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Two days pehle jab moi yehi bol rahi thi tere se, tab samajh nahi aaya tha tujhe...koi nahi, der se hi sahi samajh aa gaya tujhe...or can say, CVs ne samjha diya tujhe Stern Smile

-PurplePeach-..Jemimah..FortitudeBornAries

Fortitude IF-Sizzlerz
Fortitude
Fortitude

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Sree...Smile

Sadda Haq is  a story with flawed characters...Till date i cant take out a character and point out that this one is perfect or larger than life

This is one reason i watch this show despite the recycled tracks and unexpected twists

Randhir was/is never perfect neither is/was Sanyukta.. This was why viewers accepted them as a couple too

At the beginning of S2;Randhir was shown as calm composed and minding his own business; even now he is doing the same except when his past comes in front of him

Past was always an issue for him..he has unresolved issues with the past ..his relationships were never sorted out properly..

About his actions in the show...first of all i wish they bring a touch of reality when they show ISRC or the head of it...Once that comes..if at all ..things will improve..then viewers will be spared from the torture of viewing the head of ISRC and his favorite intern plotting together to get rid of a female employee on the basis of personal grudge...Highly unbelievable ..in the top most research organisation of our country who is an equal opportunity employer! that too against some one who fought "give me a chance" revolutionSmile

Edited by Fortitude - 21 April 2016 at 12:30am

-PurplePeach-..Jemimah..loveparshBornAries

-PurplePeach- IF-Rockerz
-PurplePeach-
-PurplePeach-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:30am | IP Logged

Sree, i know one thing...all this is being done intentionally by the makers so have completely stopped looking for the right and wrong though it pains seeing Randhir turning out like this, he was never a kind of a person crossing all limits for materialistic things. What Randhir did is wrong and he realized his mistake and was guilty about it that matters more to me...if a person is ready for repenting he/she should be given a chance...my POVEmbarrassed

P.s: told u Nirman is upto something...he is testing Randir rather than he wants throwing Sanyukta out. IF he wished for there were enough criminal evidences against Sanyukta for to be thrown out from ISRC and he didn't.

@blue
Agree pinky... But there are many ways. No comments on Randhir. He has has completely lost it. And nirman, being a mentor, who needs to motivate his followers, bring them in a right track, for his experiments, is making a guy a criminal. Cvs r not sure of the script I guess. They could better ask the fans on quit the show instead of showing rubbish! 

Tomatoes sauce...Sandhir have completely lost it. Last two week was Sanyukta busy doing all wrong and now is Randhir's turn.
I am keeping an eye check on Nirman, so far he has shown different shades, Arjun was punsihed for his cheating and passing remarks against Kritika, he was concerned for Joy...and went to Randhir specifically enquiring about if everything is going by your plan why are u tensed? His this dialogued clicked my mind...its not what we are seeing its something else, he is testing Randhir...can he gain control over his weakness-his emotions? for that he is creating such circumstances...i find his a copy of Aryan.

In My view, all the Specimens of ISRC must be arrested except the chamchas n Subbu ROFL
Cvs should be the first one sto go behind the bars Angry

Edited by -PurplePeach- - 21 April 2016 at 12:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fortitude..Jemimah..romaila

FlawSomeME IF-Sizzlerz
FlawSomeME
FlawSomeME

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyOeuvrer

Let this part (track) complete then see what they tried to convey the viewersSmile
CVs'll try to convey viewers Shocked u mean, they'll try to justify RD's action Shocked...in ur dreams...lol! Angry

..Jemimah..FortitudeBornAries

-PurplePeach- IF-Rockerz
-PurplePeach-
-PurplePeach-

Originally posted by Fortitude

Sree...Smile

Sadda Haq is  a story with flawed characters...Till date i cant take out a character and point out that this one is perfect or larger than life

This is one reason i watch this show despite the recycled tracks and unexpected twists

Randhir was/is never perfect neither is/was Sanyukta.. This was why viewers accepted them as a couple too

At the beginning of S2;Randhir was shown as calm composed and minding his own business; even now he is doing the same except when his past comes in front of him

Past was always an issue for him..he has unresolved issues with the past ..his relationships were never sorted out properly..

About his actions in the show...first of all i wish they bring a touch of reality when they show ISRC or the head of it...Once that comes..if at all ..things will improve..then viewers will be spared from the torture of viewing the head of ISRC and his favorite intern plotting together to get rid of a female employee on the basis of personal grudge...Highly unbelievable ..in the top most research organisation of our country who is an equal opportunity employer! that too against some one who fought "give me a chance" revolutionSmile

Anu.. This is Sadda haq so don't find logic 
They are experimenting with freshers to destroy the asteroid which is very harmful... As if India doesnt have trained scientists Embarrassed

Fortitude..Jemimah..BornAries

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

@blue

In My view, all the Specimens of ISRC must be arrested except the chamchas n Subbu ROFL
Cvs should be the first one sto go behind the bars Angry

First of all Aryan and Sanyukta should be send behind bars followed by Randhir for his yesterday's act LOL
Cvs ne SH ka staynash kar diya hai this is why we prefer having fun than going into deep analysis. Yeh toh Sree ne post open kar diya so hum ne express kardiya warna kabhi serious comment read karne ko nahi miltaTongue

-PurplePeach-..Jemimah..Fortitude

CrazyOeuvrer IF-Sizzlerz
CrazyOeuvrer
CrazyOeuvrer

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Loveberry-

Originally posted by CrazyOeuvrer

Let this part (track) complete then see what they tried to convey the viewersSmile
CVs'll try to convey viewers Shocked u mean, they'll try to justify RD's action Shocked...in ur dreams...lol! Angry

Revenge track ki ending better thiTongue

Beech main kisika ka action justify nahiin kar sakthe hainD'oh. Next week maloom padegaEmbarrassed

-PurplePeach-..Jemimah..Fortitude

Go to top