Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -PurplePeach-

Nice post Malai :)

Thank You Chandana 🤗
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Gols as i was telling you...yep i agree what randhir did was wrong...he could have just won by his own capability rather than trying to harm sanyukta physically...I know Randhir had said it will be his decision whether to accept nirman as his mentor or not...and actually he did take the decision...he thought that nirman was very focussed and passionate abt his work..little does he know abt nirman's real intention and dark side...Nirman is just using Randhir to fulfill his dirty deeds...he is playing his own game firing the gun from randhir's shoulder...its not wrong to trust your mentor...so during the meteor task i had said randhir was right in following nirman's orders...but i did hope that randhir would not use those pills on sanyukta...but again he has this policy that once i think of proving something i will do so...its his obstinacy. ..kind of similar to sanyukta...he wanted to prove to Nirman that sanyukta does not affect him..he does not care if she suffers...but the thing is he always does care abt sanyukta,  that is the reason when he saw joy's condition he feared for sanyukta and tried to undo the blunder he has done...Unfortunately he could not...may be this will teach him..sometimes u have to get past your clouded judgements...try to accept what you really feel...the main problem with randhir always had been that he tries to hide what he feels...tries to portray he is heartless, cruel..which he is not in real..and he successfully manages to make people hate him...and all these he does is to protect himself from getting heart broken and emotionally broken...its like once bitten twice shy...his past demons just dont seem to leave him...he was neglected in his childhood and that had a huge impact on him and those demons have broken him badly...he will always be like this a soul pure but cracked because of his haunting demons...
BornAries thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveparsh

I have stopped watching the show for all the above stated reasons. Show makers are taking personal revenge through randhir by spoiling his character as they know he is the most loved one amongst all. 

It really pains me seeing the worse condition of my favourite character. Even revenge track was better than this but now I seriously loath this show because of everything they show.

I don't know if ever randhir's character will get justice or not, but now I have stopped hoping from cvs as well as writers because if they couldn't justify his character in 2 years then I have no hope that they will ever justify it because for them everything and everyone is right in the name of WE other than randhir even if he is for or against it!

No , for me revenge track was worse... Cause that time Randhir was in love with Sanyukta and was in a relationship with her..  ..

Yes cvs are killing him brutally , Once again! ..and I fear this is the last time as show might see its end soon ..agar aisa hi chalta raha.. 

really disappointed! 
BornAries thumbnail
Originally posted by: CrazyOeuvrer

Let this part (track) complete then see what they tried to convey the viewers😊

Are you serious? 😲 
BornAries thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Loveberry-

Two days pehle jab moi yehi bol rahi thi tere se, tab samajh nahi aaya tha tujhe...koi nahi, der se hi sahi samajh aa gaya tujhe...or can say, CVs ne samjha diya tujhe 😳

Partner ..That day I thought it would be the last time Randhir will be asking for help , as Nirman had  turned down his request ..But I am proved wrong ..and Now i can't see him like this 
BornAries thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fortitude

Sree...😊

Sadda Haq is  a story with flawed characters...Till date i cant take out a character and point out that this one is perfect or larger than life

This is one reason i watch this show despite the recycled tracks and unexpected twists

Randhir was/is never perfect neither is/was Sanyukta.. This was why viewers accepted them as a couple too

At the beginning of S2;Randhir was shown as calm composed and minding his own business; even now he is doing the same except when his past comes in front of him

Past was always an issue for him..he has unresolved issues with the past ..his relationships were never sorted out properly..

About his actions in the show...first of all i wish they bring a touch of reality when they show ISRC or the head of it...Once that comes..if at all ..things will improve..then viewers will be spared from the torture of viewing the head of ISRC and his favorite intern plotting together to get rid of a female employee on the basis of personal grudge...Highly unbelievable ..in the top most research organisation of our country who is an equal opportunity employer! that too against some one who fought "give me a chance" revolution😊

what a lovely comment Anu 🤗 You said it all .. 

@ red I don't agree completely on this point cause yes it's a personal grudge ..but then again it's cause of Sanyukta's fault only ..Nirman doesn't know about the fuel project being hers ..and moreover she has used forged certificates and unfair means to enter ISRC .. ..

BornAries thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fortitude

I guess this is an attempt by them to make us love & forget the so called revenge track...we will say..that revenge track was better😛😆

I won't say 😛
BornAries thumbnail
Originally posted by: -PurplePeach-

I have seen many people requesting the writers for a better track but they were given counters by the writers... :(

This was too disappointing 
They were telling that they were having many fans to watch the show and they don't write for us! :((

They have an attitude like -> "dekhna hai dekho warna bhad main jao" 🥱 
BornAries thumbnail
Originally posted by: raksbasu

Haven't we seen this butchered Randhir already before🤔?

There was a time even i said to my frnds that my Randhir has already died...the one on the screen is not my Randhir😭

I fell in love with him during that library locked scene...where inspite of the fact that Sanyukta insulted him infront of everyone, when she fainted he cared for her That was when I started watching the show and fell for him😳

And now this guy is definitely not that Randhir🤔 The guy who was a gem of a person❤️

Anyways lovely post Mallu shona🤗

This is the main problem bhootu  they always do this to Randhir  It seems Randhir is bipolar 😲 One moment he is all ,loving and caring ..and the very next moment ->I am the villlain  .. 

that Randhir  How can i forget the Randhir who had a golden heart   ...

Thank You Bhootu shona 🤗 
BornAries thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nimiran

thats why i quit the show...
even when i read the written updates my anger jst reach at peak...
n rhi cvs ki bat to they have completely lost it...
main lead ko villian bna k..baki sb acche h...
aryan accha h i m jst pissed off...
so no sadda haq

Yes cause only the villain can fetch them trps ..so all the experiments are done upon one single character Randhir ..hadh hai!