Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

Is This the same Randhir I fell in love with??

BornAries Coolbie
BornAries
BornAries

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
TM NOTE: It's going to be long ... 

Okay after yesterday's episode, after the last scene...I felt like making a post ..I was happy that after witnessing  joy's  condition , Randhir changed his mind and tried to spill the juice so that sanyukta doesn't consume it..but he couldn't do it as a shadow turned up between them..  
But even after writing the post , I didn't post it.. As I had a serious question hovering over my mind--> ..Does that justify or nullify What Randhir did???   Shocked  I got my answer in NEGATIVE! No!

Randhir very well knew the side effects of the pills ..still he chose to mix it ..not once but twice..Randhir! Randhir ..My Randhir isn't a killer hell no! This is not the Randhir I love .. 

I accept I am enjoying the episodes but at the same time A Randhirian in me  is not that happy ... 

I love Nirman - Randhir scenes I admit...But I don't like when Randhir acts as Nirman's puppet Shocked ..

I want that Randhir who on the very first day challenged Mr. Nirman Nabiar ->"cause main bhi yeh decide nhi kar pa raha hoon ki main apko apna mentor banaunga ki nahi" 

This attitude made him shine above all and also in eyes of Nirman... I am not liking this Randhir who always runs to Nirman for help .. Shocked

Secondly, Why the hell he needs to harm others ??? He is capable enough to be the lead ..and yes he is the most capable one as we can see he does every task flawlessly ..Then WHY RANDHIR WHY???  ...

I am Okay with everything(keeping in mind what other's did with him ,like sabotaging his mission, his task etc ) until he tried to harm her physically ..MY RANDHIR is not like this.. Hell NO!  ...

In the recent promo , Paro pointed out that Randhir was crying ... .. I think, Randhir it's too late.. 

STOP KILLING YOURSELF! Randhir I can't see you like this.. 

I love to watch you smirk but I don't expect You to smirk after cheating in a task..I want you to Smirk after getting the title of lead Astronaut (which is impossible I know)  that too after a fair game... 

I want to know Is this the same Randhir I fell in love with? Cvs? don't ruin this character ..It will lead to your own destruction ..Cause NO RANDHIR is synonymous to NO  SADDA HAQ!  ..

PS:I don't want any bashing in this post. and discussion should be strictly related to Randhir as my post is...

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

ash12tangent_inversealbalushiass95SanyomgWrackspurtGypsyrose21SaNa_sTaRnatureloverrraksbasuchinudolly-PurplePeach-srividhya68FlawSomeME..preethi..FortitudeLovenarbhiSupermagical..Jemimah..shivika838loveparshhowardscarlettromaila

..Jemimah.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Jemimah..
..Jemimah..

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:05am | IP Logged
I loved reading itEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BornAries-PurplePeach-Fortitudeloveparsh

-PurplePeach- IF-Rockerz
-PurplePeach-
-PurplePeach-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Yes!  I'm Skipping Sadda haq for the same reason 
Cvs butchered everything 
He went to the verge of killing her 
He knew the after effects of that drug 
In S1,  I fell in love with him
He was gray but he was gold 
He never wanted to kill a soul to prove her wrong 
And now he Went to the extent of killing her... 
I'm neither supporting Sanyukta nor Randhir 
The Cvs r to be blamed! 
They r taking the show to some other track 
Factory track was annoying 
But this is more than unbearable... 
I want my Randhir back 
I want that nirman to go to hell...he is not even fit to be a mentor. He Is the mentor of ISRC.. Like really??? He uses all his tactics,evil tactics to throw her out 
He is makin Randhir his puppet. He is butchering him. Makin him against her,makin him wrong . And Randhir being a genius, follows him -___-
Nirman is fit to be in jail -____-
I'm hell disappointed with this S2 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chinudolly..Jemimah..shivika838Fortitude..preethi..loveparshromaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Sree, i know one thing...all this is being done intentionally by the makers so have completely stopped looking for the right and wrong though it pains seeing Randhir turning out like this, he was never a kind of a person crossing all limits for materialistic things. What Randhir did is wrong and he realized his mistake and was guilty about it that matters more to me...if a person is ready for repenting he/she should be given a chance...my POVEmbarrassed

P.s: told u Nirman is upto something...he is testing Randir rather than he wants throwing Sanyukta out. IF he wished for there were enough criminal evidences against Sanyukta for to be thrown out from ISRC and he didn't.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

parboniBornAries-PurplePeach-..Jemimah..shivika838Supermagical..preethi..loveparsh

-PurplePeach- IF-Rockerz
-PurplePeach-
-PurplePeach-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Nice post Malai :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BornAries..Jemimah..

-PurplePeach- IF-Rockerz
-PurplePeach-
-PurplePeach-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Sree, i know one thing...all this is being done intentionally by the makers so have completely stopped looking for the right and wrong though it pains seeing Randhir turning out like this, he was never a kind of a person crossing all limits for materialistic things. What Randhir did is wrong and he realized his mistake and was guilty about it that matters more to me...if a person is ready for repenting he/she should be given a chance...my POVEmbarrassed

P.s: told u Nirman is upto something...he is testing Randir rather than he wants throwing Sanyukta out. IF he wished for there were enough criminal evidences against Sanyukta for to be thrown out from ISRC and he didn't.

@blue
Agree pinky... But there are many ways. No comments on Randhir. He has has completely lost it. And nirman, being a mentor, who needs to motivate his followers, bring them in a right track, for his experiments, is making a guy a criminal. Cvs r not sure of the script I guess. They could better ask the fans on quit the show instead of showing rubbish! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Jemimah..shivika838loveparshromaila

loveparsh IF-Stunnerz
loveparsh
loveparsh

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:21am | IP Logged
I have stopped watching the show for all the above stated reasons. Show makers are taking personal revenge through randhir by spoiling his character as they know he is the most loved one amongst all. 

It really pains me seeing the worse condition of my favourite character. Even revenge track was better than this but now I seriously loath this show because of everything they show.

I don't know if ever randhir's character will get justice or not, but now I have stopped hoping from cvs as well as writers because if they couldn't justify his character in 2 years then I have no hope that they will ever justify it because for them everything and everyone is right in the name of WE other than randhir even if he is for or against it!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BornAries-PurplePeach-..Jemimah..shivika838Supermagical..preethi..romaila

CrazyOeuvrer IF-Sizzlerz
CrazyOeuvrer
CrazyOeuvrer

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Let this part (track) complete then see what they tried to convey the viewersSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BornAries-PurplePeach-..Jemimah..

Go to top