India-Forums

Sahir needs a slap for use n throw dialogue (Page 3)

Ssfc Senior Member
Ssfc
Ssfc

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Exactly. Actors r praised or criticised fr their acting & not fr wat they say. So if u r offended by the dialogue an actor says then its cause of cvs and not the actor. They can't do anything about the dialogues they get. They just do wat they r told. So its completely cvs & not the actors.

DD_Tannufan Goldie
DD_Tannufan
DD_Tannufan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Sorry but somewhere i think u have misunderstood the whole situation ..
When sahir said that he sees girls as fun and " use and throw " .. he is not trying to insult any girl or girls ..but making himself look bad infront of TV deliberately .. Even when he and isha was in talking terms with eachother , he didnt like the idea of fake girlfriend .. and now that , isha and him are practically fighting everyday , he doesnt wanna cooperate with the " loverboy " image that the reality show is trying to give him .. 

What sahir said is purely based on the frustration towards the show , and he doesnt mind making himself look bad cause everything is fake anywaz ..

And about shreya thing , from yesterdays scene , its obvious that sahir doesnt want her too close to him ..he was the guy who got irritated when shreya jumped onto him .. Even to make isha jealous , he doesnt wanna do sleeping scene with shreya but if the CVS including isha makes a plot like this in the future , then even he has to do it cause of the show contract ..

and lastly about self respect .. well evn i agree that sahir isnt the ideal man and if isha truely doesnt want him , its completely cool for her to leave him ..but in sahirs side , he is also justified .. Sahir has always told isha about how he dislikes favours ,especially on his career .. In a relation the 1st thing that anyone would expect is the other to respect their views .. Isha knowingly did all this and then lied to him .. I dont think if sahirs situation was happening for a heroine in any show , that would have been appreciated cause there also , doing a favour knowing that the lover wont like it , wont be considered heroism .. And if gia and rav are ready to forgive sahir , then its cause finally they understood sahir is not always wrong ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rbplldvrushuSpark.Shreya

dvrushu Senior Member
dvrushu
dvrushu

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DD_Tannufan

Sorry but somewhere i think u have misunderstood the whole situation ..
When sahir said that he sees girls as fun and " use and throw " .. he is not trying to insult any girl or girls ..but making himself look bad infront of TV deliberately .. Even when he and isha was in talking terms with eachother , he didnt like the idea of fake girlfriend .. and now that , isha and him are practically fighting everyday , he doesnt wanna cooperate with the " loverboy " image that the reality show is trying to give him ..

What sahir said is purely based on the frustration towards the show , and he doesnt mind making himself look bad cause everything is fake anywaz ..

And about shreya thing , from yesterdays scene , its obvious that sahir doesnt want her too close to him ..he was the guy who got irritated when shreya jumped onto him .. Even to make isha jealous , he doesnt wanna do sleeping scene with shreya but if the CVS including isha makes a plot like this in the future , then even he has to do it cause of the show contract ..

and lastly about self respect .. well evn i agree that sahir isnt the ideal man and if isha truely doesnt want him , its completely cool for her to leave him ..but in sahirs side , he is also justified .. Sahir has always told isha about how he dislikes favours ,especially on his career .. In a relation the 1st thing that anyone would expect is the other to respect their views .. Isha knowingly did all this and then lied to him .. I dont think if sahirs situation was happening for a heroine in any show , that would have been appreciated cause there also , doing a favour knowing that the lover wont like it , wont be considered heroism .. And if gia and rav are ready to forgive sahir , then its cause finally they understood sahir is not always wrong ..

I completely agree with uhh...each words of urs are exactly on point...

Go to top