India-Forums

Sahir needs a slap for use n throw dialogue (Page 2)

angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ssfc

Chill out guyz. Its just a TV show besides Shantanu aka sahir was only telling the dialogues given to him by the CVs. So there is no point slapping sahir. If u wanna slap someone it should be the CVs cause they were the one who used such lame dialogues on a national television. Its my opinion. No offense

Sahir is d one who said d dialogue not cvs. In dat  case, next time if Sahir does sumthn nice we sud praise d cvs not Sahir. Right? Cvs sud be careful in wat they show. But while watching a show, we will praise or bash actors doing d roles not cvs. I don't think anyone can chill after hearing such offensive lines. Don't people get offended by seeing d shows where d heroes badly humiliate n torture d heroines? Then why not now?

--Ana-- IF-Rockerz
--Ana--
--Ana--

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

Originally posted by --Ana--

I think you missed a huge line which sahir said after isha says what you said is disgusting-
"Mein bas tumhare hypocrisy ko dekha raha hoon. Innocent consistents ko content dene ke liye expect karna. That is use and throw."

Hope this gives an insight as to why sahir said that. Please take the figurative meaning of the sentence and not literal meaning. 

Even then there is no excuse to say those lines. He cud have said sumthn else which wud not sound dat cheap but wud be a muh tod jawaab to Isha.
Well that's a creative call by the writers of the show. They know best why were they compelled to use such a superlative. I'm not trying to glorify sahir here , but it's a creative's call and has nothing to do with sahir. 
And that superlative did create some drama in today's episode. Maybe that was the only intension behind the writers and not to hurt any kind of emotions. Dynamically it could've been shown in a better sense rather sending a pervasive message. But that's the fault in the screenplay. 
angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rupita

Yes watever sahir has said yesterday that was downright disgusting and insulting to girls but more than sahir its the writer and cvs who should be blamed here...
Firstly this whole situation is a bit of illogical n unrealistic becoz does anyone ever seen saying such personal things in the introductory iv of any contestants... contestants usually  speak about their talent and practice sessions not their love lives...cvs are going over the top in their sahir-shreya track. I mean I know reality show are all scripted and full of drama but they show a little bit of fling between the contestants not a whole love story becoz at end of the day its a singing reality show not some dating show...
Both esha and sahir are right in their own places ...sahir was talking S**t  that's why esha scolded him and sahir wants to hurt esha that's y he said those things deliberately ...he didn't mean those things...

Sahir need to understand that there is no shame or feeling smaller if ur gf helps to get u work...esha need to sort out her feelings for Sahir . If she wants to be wid him first she learn to trust him and if not than she shouldn't be bother wid whoever sahir interact or flirt with...n also respect the decisions of sahir 

In a way esha and sahir are helping  each other in career. Sahir being the best contestant can take the show at top for esha and esha being the asst. producer has given a life changing break to sahir...

Dunno wat d writers were thinking before bringing dis fake relationship thing? Its a singing show not Splitsvilla. Dis Shreys is too creep like a female Prem Chopra or female Shakti Kapoor. Kuch sharam-laaj hai hi nahi iss ladki ko. If a contestant give such interview then his career will end before starting n audience will pressurise d show to throw such a contestant out. Wen a hero favours d heroine n is her boss in many shows people see it as romantic. In 70% of stories written in all d shows forums d hero is shown as d heroine's boss. Then why not let d heroine help d hero be degrading now?
--Ana-- IF-Rockerz
--Ana--
--Ana--

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:49am | IP Logged

Chill out guyz. Its just a TV show besides Shantanu aka sahir was only telling the dialogues given to him by the CVs. So there is no point slapping sahir. If u wanna slap someone it should be the CVs cause they were the one who used such lame dialogues on a national television. Its my opinion. No offense

Sahir is d one who said d dialogue not cvs. In dat  case, next time if Sahir does sumthn nice we sud praise d cvs not Sahir. Right? Cvs sud be careful in wat they show. But while watching a show, we will praise or bash actors doing d roles not cvs. I don't think anyone can chill after hearing such offensive lines. Don't people get offended by seeing d shows where d heroes badly humiliate n torture d heroines? Then why not now?
@bold.
Well, my friend if you have such thoughts then it is not right. I'm not going to be judgemental. But many are there who do give the cv's the due they need. If a scene is well - written with proper balancing of emotions then the writer, director and editor needs to get equal credit as the actor. And well if a scene is not the way it should have been then it's authenticity lies within the hands of the writer. How will you blame the actor for it? You can only question him if he was in agreement with the scene. And we all know TV shoots run in a tight schedule that questioning the script can't be done by the actor. And have to deliver what's given to them. I hope you saw today's episode. That would've cleared your doubts about the superlative used. It was to evoke more tension between sahir-isha. And the statement made was solemnly for isha to make her realise his depth of anger. And was definitely not for the women present in the world. And you should be happy after seeing today's scene cuz after such a statement isha just became more strong right?. I hope I've Not sounded rude. But ya... 

Edited by --Ana-- - 21 April 2016 at 7:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dvrushuSpark.Shreya

LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:56am | IP Logged

If there is anything wrong or offensive about the show then the creatives are criticized not the actors. Actors are criticized or praised for their acting, screen presence etc etc.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dvrushuTonyStark91ExpectoPatronusMuskan_SwaRon--Ana--

Spark.Shreya Senior Member
Spark.Shreya
Spark.Shreya

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Well firstly I have always found the fake relationship track stupid but then probably a similar kind of build up ,precisely a third person entering IshIr's life and affecting it was what CVs had in mind to take the IshIr lovestory ahead. I won't say that it didn't help at all cuz we got to see the jealous,hurt yet still in love IshIr...And probably today's scene was the ultimate outcome the Cvs  wanted to come up with. And it surely would be one of the turning points in their lovestory.So considering that I'd say I'm not completely against this track but I agree it was being over done at times...
Coming to this post, Sahir is a character ,a creative's perception. And Sahir has been this aggressive,outspoken,flawed yet passionate guy. He was never shown as some Mr.goody two shoes, so if he says something unacceptable its only to make his character look realistic. It's not like CVs are trying to give a wrong message. We all know that there maybe definitely many people who would agree with Sahir even today, who think so low of girls. I don't think the cvs did something wrong if they brought a person having such thoughts to light. Finally its an opinion.As girls obviously all of us will find it offensive but that does not mean we can change someone else's opinion. 

Also it was evident in the scene itself that Sahir didn't mean any of it.It was just to aggrevate Isha and also to make her and the production team realize that if they can play it unfair with him,so can he. I agree he kind of crossed the line , but when we lose our calm that's what we do, say stuff that we shouldn't be saying. Yeah, if he deserves to be punished it should be only by people who have a right over him ,like Isha whose been with him and such words from him would mean disrespecting her and their realtion,but not any third person, cuz in that case Sahir is just voicing his opinion which may nt go down well with some while some may agree. 

This is my opinion, no offense to anyone :)

Shreya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dvrushu

TonyStark91 Goldie
TonyStark91
TonyStark91

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:26am | IP Logged
well,an actor is bound by contract and he/she doesnt involve writting scripts..writing,content,script of a show is totally a responsibility of a creative head and his/her team..an actor just obeyed by the order of the creatives..so if there is someone responsible for such thing you can only blame the creative team not the actor..actors doesnt write script ,dont have any say about the script..sahir or shantanu noone is responsible for it ..its totally cvs blunder

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dvrushu

ExpectoPatronus IF-Dazzler
ExpectoPatronus
ExpectoPatronus

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
its totally d script writer's thing. actors r praised fr der acting. unhe jo script diya jata hai , dey r bound to do dat. agar koi scene accha hota hai toh we usually say SCRIPT IS GD & ACTOR DID AN AWSM JOB...  not like actors ne apne se khud jake dialogue bola hai. see d logic plz. 

Go to top