Sahir needs a slap for use n throw dialogue

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
Wat was he thinking before saying dat on a national TV?😡 I get it he is angry wid Isha but does not means he sud cross his limits. He said dat he is only interested in physical relationships n girls r only meant for use n throw😡. There is no excuse for wat all he said no matter how hurt he is. By saying ti on a national TV he is spoiling d show as well as his popularity. Don't we start to hate some show contestant or celebrity if they say such things. He wud have got a slap if he said sumthn like dat wen he wud audition for a show like Roadies instead of a singing show. Now, he will or pretend to sleep wid Shreya to hurt Isha. No girl deserves to see her love sleeping wid another chick. Isha surely sud leave Sahir n think abt her self-respect instead of running after him. She sud stop being a doormat. Gia n Revati r better than her. They sud have not run after a guy after 18-19 break-ups. Wat if Isha helped Sahir in d show? Its 1st time, a heroine is doing d hero a favour instead of always d other way round. Why do everyone feel so nice n excited wen they watch d shows where d hero is d boss of d heroine n in many show d hero as heroine's boss or sumthn does favours to d d heroine. But everyone supports d hero finding him caring n romantic. So why now so much difference wen Isha did d same? Just cuz she is d heroine? I get it Sahir is hurt but he sud not cross his limits. Now, I really want Isha's secret admirer to be someone nice n Isha to be friendly wid him. She sud show Sahir dat her life don't revolve around him.Edited by angel_juhi04 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I agree a little and disagree a lot with your post.

I agree that Use and Throw dialouge was OTT and saying that on National TV is obviously very stupid.

But you have to see other aspects too. He is a singer and not an actor but they want him to fake a whole relationship and act all lovey dovey? Y?

And isn't that fooling a nation for TRPs?

And if you see the whole precap Shreya threw herself on Sahir suddenly and Isha saw that and judged him AGAIN. She is no good. . .she keeps judging him every freakin' time and never sees things from his POV.

She claims that she LOVES Sahir all the time but her actions always betray her words.

Plus, I dont understand its not about a guy or a girl its about self respect and Sahir had asked her if she had a hand in this or not and she lied like always.

So I dont understand how can you put Sahir under fireball just like that? Asking same question, y because he is a guy?

Chitra!

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

I agree a little and disagree a lot with your post.

I agree that Use and Throw dialouge was OTT and saying that on National TV is obviously very stupid.

But you have to see other aspects too. He is a singer and not an actor but they want him to fake a whole relationship and act all lovey dovey? Y?

And isn't that fooling a nation for TRPs?

And if you see the whole precap Shreya threw herself on Sahir suddenly and Isha saw that and judged him AGAIN. She is no good. . .she keeps judging him every freakin' time and never sees things from his POV.

She claims that she LOVES Sahir all the time but her actions always betray her words.

Plus, I dont understand its not about a guy or a girl its about self respect and Sahir had asked her if she had a hand in this or not and she lied like always.

So I dont understand how can you put Sahir under fireball just like that? Asking same question, y because he is a guy?

Chitra!

U r also right. I made a post earlier on how Isha sud stop lying to Sahir n her friends. Its not abt boy-girl thing but its Sahir who said those dialogues publicly. After dat, if Shreya threw herself on Sahir then she will surely think dat he is hurting her by getn cosy wid a girl. Even I did not liked abt faking a relationship. Its a singing show not some stupid jodi making show. I am completely against Sahir. Dat day, I loved his outbursts n how he told dat self-respect dialogue cuz if Sahir had done favour on Isha she wud have freaked out n said some women empowerment dialogues. Dat day, I supported Sahir but yesterday, I can't support him cuz no matter wat he was wrong in saying those dialogues. I won't have any problem if he dump Isha once n for all n move on wid a nice girl but using Shreya to hurt Isha is wrong as Shreya is getn wrong hopes 4m him. Shreya seems to be middle-class girl 4m small town wid her accent n manners but still she threw herself on Sahir. It was so shocking. We still can't say why Isha don't trust so much or why Sahir always gets too angry cuz we r not shown their past on how they met n broke up for 18 times earlier. We r shown Sahir n Isha in d show not 4m d start but between their relationship.
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

U r also right. I made a post earlier on how Isha sud stop lying to Sahir n her friends. Its not abt boy-girl thing but its Sahir who said those dialogues publicly. After dat, if Shreya threw herself on Sahir then she will surely think dat he is hurting her by getn cosy wid a girl. Even I did not liked abt faking a relationship. Its a singing show not some stupid jodi making show. I am completely against Sahir. Dat day, I loved his outbursts n how he told dat self-respect dialogue cuz if Sahir had done favour on Isha she wud have freaked out n said some women empowerment dialogues. Dat day, I supported Sahir but yesterday, I can't support him cuz no matter wat he was wrong in saying those dialogues. I won't have any problem if he dump Isha once n for all n move on wid a nice girl but using Shreya to hurt Isha is wrong as Shreya is getn wrong hopes 4m him. Shreya seems to be middle-class girl 4m small town wid her accent n manners but still she threw herself on Sahir. It was so shocking. We still can't say why Isha don't trust so much or why Sahir always gets too angry cuz we r not shown their past on how they met n broke up for 18 times earlier. We r shown Sahir n Isha in d show not 4m d start but between their relationship.

How is Sahir giving wrong hopes to Shreya? He is not the one who auditioned for being a fake gf right? Plus he hasn't done anything which is out of show's bounds. So your point seems invalid to me. Whatever Sahir said is in the recording and not LIVE. So there can be a possibility that he did it to hurt Isha and yet I would say it was quite stupid.
rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yes watever sahir has said yesterday that was downright disgusting and insulting to girls but more than sahir its the writer and cvs who should be blamed here...
Firstly this whole situation is a bit of illogical n unrealistic becoz does anyone ever seen saying such personal things in the introductory iv of any contestants... contestants usually  speak about their talent and practice sessions not their love lives...cvs are going over the top in their sahir-shreya track. I mean I know reality show are all scripted and full of drama but they show a little bit of fling between the contestants not a whole love story becoz at end of the day its a singing reality show not some dating show...
Both esha and sahir are right in their own places ...sahir was talking S**t  that's why esha scolded him and sahir wants to hurt esha that's y he said those things deliberately ...he didn't mean those things...

Sahir need to understand that there is no shame or feeling smaller if ur gf helps to get u work...esha need to sort out her feelings for Sahir . If she wants to be wid him first she learn to trust him and if not than she shouldn't be bother wid whoever sahir interact or flirt with...n also respect the decisions of sahir 

In a way esha and sahir are helping  each other in career. Sahir being the best contestant can take the show at top for esha and esha being the asst. producer has given a life changing break to sahir...

Ssfc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chill out guyz. Its just a TV show besides Shantanu aka sahir was only telling the dialogues given to him by the CVs. So there is no point slapping sahir. If u wanna slap someone it should be the CVs cause they were the one who used such lame dialogues on a national television. Its my opinion. No offense Edited by Ssfc - 8 years ago
--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think you missed a huge line which sahir said after isha says what you said is disgusting-
"Mein bas tumhare hypocrisy ko dekha raha hoon. Innocent consistents ko content dene ke liye expect karna. That is use and throw."

Hope this gives an insight as to why sahir said that. Please take the figurative meaning of the sentence and not literal meaning. 

Originally posted by: --Ana--

I think you missed a huge line which sahir said after isha says what you said is disgusting-

"Mein bas tumhare hypocrisy ko dekha raha hoon. Innocent consistents ko content dene ke liye expect karna. That is use and throw."

Hope this gives an insight as to why sahir said that. Please take the figurative meaning of the sentence and not literal meaning. 

Even then there is no excuse to say those lines. He cud have said sumthn else which wud not sound dat cheap but wud be a muh tod jawaab to Isha.

Originally posted by: Ssfc

Chill out guyz. Its just a TV show besides Shantanu aka sahir was only telling the dialogues given to him by the CVs. So there is no point slapping sahir. If u wanna slap someone it should be the CVs cause they were the one who used such lame dialogues on a national television. Its my opinion. No offense

Sahir is d one who said d dialogue not cvs. In dat  case, next time if Sahir does sumthn nice we sud praise d cvs not Sahir. Right? Cvs sud be careful in wat they show. But while watching a show, we will praise or bash actors doing d roles not cvs. I don't think anyone can chill after hearing such offensive lines. Don't people get offended by seeing d shows where d heroes badly humiliate n torture d heroines? Then why not now?
--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Even then there is no excuse to say those lines. He cud have said sumthn else which wud not sound dat cheap but wud be a muh tod jawaab to Isha.

Well that's a creative call by the writers of the show. They know best why were they compelled to use such a superlative. I'm not trying to glorify sahir here , but it's a creative's call and has nothing to do with sahir. 
And that superlative did create some drama in today's episode. Maybe that was the only intension behind the writers and not to hurt any kind of emotions. Dynamically it could've been shown in a better sense rather sending a pervasive message. But that's the fault in the screenplay.