India-Forums

Mastaangi
Mastaangi

This show is so underrated :(

angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
There r so less activity here. We r still on 3rd page. Dis show is really so underratedUnhappy. Its such an awesome show but very less people r active here. D people active here r in single digit. People only love crap shows wid jerk hero, doormat heroine n abuse in d name of romance. Sadly, dis show has none of these things. I wish more people to watch dis show n be active here.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cshafkatshreya_32--Min-Yoongi--

--Min-Yoongi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Min-Yoongi--
--Min-Yoongi--

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Agree with you yaar..whybso less views..why not much people in the forum :( its really sad
Cshafkat Senior Member
Cshafkat
Cshafkat

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Yeah this show deserves more popularity because it's a unique show and as we all know that most of V's shows are romantic comedies and this one ended up being a thriller show with a lot of intensity. I hope more and more people start watching this show! 
Twinklestar139 Senior Member
Twinklestar139
Twinklestar139

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with the fact that this show deserves a lot more viewers than other stereotypical brown dramas. Its sad that ppl would rather watch butchered shows than something different and fresh. I think we should do something to promote this show.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top