India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Someone explain please....

Nuttyme Senior Member
Nuttyme
Nuttyme

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
since last night I have been trying to find out how this trp shit works.
I understand trps gives the channel boost and revenue... But what is frustrating is the way the whole trp system works. 
I understand a few random homes are considered for trps ... Now how does that give the channel the true picture... Aw cmon!!!
Are they expecting office goers to switch on their tv at 630 and watch a show ... ...??? This is appalling to me. 
I can't even stand the crap that is shown in the 8-1030 slot. Sorry I am saying crap. But it is crap. 
If the channel really wants to test the strength of this show ... They should either shift the show time to prime time and see how their magic works... Or just don't compare the soap with other meaningless soaps in the name of trp. 
Sorry If I am hurting any fan of other soaps... But that's the truth and personal opinion. 
If a forum like ours is so damn active and are so annoyed with a small rumor ... Isn't that gud enuf for the channel and ph to understand how much we appreciate the soap. 
I surely don't want IKRS to run for years together... But yes... Get to a logical solution. Don't stop abrupt ... That will be a huge disrespect to all the wonderful actors ... Including our very hated raja babu and sulochana ... So had ensured that we hated them equally as much we love vidha and dulari and dadi. 
Sometimes as audience we realize the end is near..., coz the story takes a hit ... The actors look worn out. But IKRS isn't yet reached that space. It has just begun... And has some interesting tracks to probe... Please... 
Anyway... Pls pls... Someone help me understand how does this trp shit work... 

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

anusonu24Subh123Rajee1Nims47Nickelodeonanisa79Mibenijanikki1211IlinrevathirksanvidadhiabhiMishfanrama_2010premparbatsura123Dolly-heartNusiSgmehraan

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Someone correct me if im.rong...Some system pata nahi kya hai wo...the setupbox...I really dunno but many who tuned the channel at the start of the show...that count is recorded or monitored...I had read this somewhere but I exactly dunno the terms n system of that...but something like this kuch kuch...!!
mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Meenu n Akash might know...cos im not into the technical knowledge abt it...Had read it long back...

The Tvt, Gvt...pata nahi...some average...blah blah...!!ROFL

adhiabhi Goldie
adhiabhi
adhiabhi

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
I too don't know about how trp works. But read that some homes are chosen for calculating rating.
Nuttyme Senior Member
Nuttyme
Nuttyme

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
So how can a few homes decide what most of the homes want to see... What crap is this???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajee1sanvid

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Those homes are SNS,SSK,NAAGINS fans...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Subh123sanvidMishfan

Nuttyme Senior Member
Nuttyme
Nuttyme

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

Those homes are SNS,SSK,NAAGINS fans...
Angry
sanvid Goldie
sanvid
sanvid

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:10am | IP Logged
The whole trp system is illogical. How can they decide from the houses they select randomnly ...And not only working people, it is not possible for home makers like me also to watch the 6.30 show as we are busy at that time. You can't sit in front of tv when your husband and kids are back from office, school or college. And these trp people think 6.30 show should get same trps as prime time shows...Then they need to rate the online viewing also...that they are not taking into account at all. This is total injustice to the show, its cast & crew and the fans of IKRS.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

khaledabegumRajee1adhiabhiIlinMishfan

Go to top