Letters to Sumo: April 20th- Agar Tum Saath Ho

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Sumo, my Sumo

Notice the emphasis on MY. You are my Sumo. You are my drama queen. You know when I said you could do anything; I didn't quite have this (read: flirting) in mind. That too with that Goglu. What were you thinking ? I told you to stop him..not to flirt with him ! But more on that later. I have other things I need to say first.

I need to say that I am doing this all for you...for you, my Sumo. I told you this before. This is all for you and Nana ji because like I said... agar tumhara haq nahi hota toh mein yeh sab kyu karta. You think I care about your relatives and what they want ? Heck no, those people are selfish down to their last bone. They don't care about your Ma's innocence. They don't care about Tiwari Killa, they just care about money. And honestly, I could less care about them.  Had this not been for you, I wouldn't even taken this mission on. I am doing this all for you. Because you are important to me, your happiness is important to me. You matter to me, Sumo. You matter to me...you matter more to me than I can accept. you matter to me in a way no one ever will ! And I need your support. I need your support in this case..and in life. I am asking for your support for this case. Deep down, I wish I could ask for your support for life !

I don't know why I get so reckless, so impulsive around you. I am supposed to be this cool, composed Oxford grad lawyer but with you, without you even trying, we go back in time and I become the Shravan I used to be. The Shravan whose world started with you and ended with you. That's why I think Goglu wasn't entirely wrong today about one thing ! That diabetes Saale (yes, I am still pissed)! He thinks we are in love with each other. He isn't entirely wrong about that. I am afraid that I am just delusional. I keep telling myself I have moved on..that the feelings I had for you aren't there anymore. I think they are.

Why don't you understand why I am acting this way ? Because I am..angry. I am jealous..there, I said it ! I am jealous. I can't believe you said those 3 words to him, even if this was all for a purpose.  Those 3 words... I always wanted to hear these words from you but I wanted them to be for me. Those words are mine. I want your love. I want your support. I want you to walk next to me...for a lifetime. Because agar tum saath ho, If you are with me, I can conquer the world !

Your Shravan

~~

Hola my peeps ! Please be warned that this letter is not my best work. I had a late evening exam and I got home really late so this is a quick scribble. I haven't even read it over. It might not make much sense. And quite frankly, today's episode was a little difficult for me to pen on cause while the latter half on the episode was supposed to funny, there were raw emotions going through Shravan. Today, he showed us a glimpse of the but he used to be..he was angry..he was jealous..his emotions were all real because Sumo still really matters to me. He had his moments of insecurity (thinking that he may not be good enough for Sumo) such as where he checks his appearance based on Sumo's comment.  Let us not forget that Sumo has rejected him in the past, I think a part of him hasn't forgotten that.

Thou the episode was kickass fun and like everyone else, I have so much fun watching it.

And yes...my exams are officially over ! So I should have our threads business sorted soon.

Do leave me your thoughts. 

Loads of love,

Reya <3

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Reya β€οΈ

Yes I was waiting on the letter! And thank you for the PM.. 
Happy that your exams are finally over, and that means we will get more of your awesome work!πŸ₯³

Coming to the letter,
I wasn't incoherent or not as good; as you have put it.. it was awesome. .
All the way from My Sumo to Agar tum saath ho... this letter is just perfect! Loved it as always😳

Agree with you on the raw shravan emotions... the whole second part, where initially he's amused to suddenly self conscious then jealous and finally angry.. he's been deluding himself to believe he's over Sumo.. but all of his doings yesterday were screaming how hopelessly he is in love the girl! 

Waiting for your next letter

Edited by orion23 - 8 years ago
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I found this letter amazing reya. Whatever u wrote about shravan's feelings is totally apt from myside.
Have no words. So much happening now that no clue what to feel. But yes that wound of their past is still their
potterginny thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Reya!
Thanks a ton for the pm! Yes, was so waiting for this letter! And it is just the usual, amazing. πŸ‘πŸΌ
The episode is still being processed in my mind. But Shravan's feeling's are being unfolded more prominently in each new episode. Shravan almost said aloud his deepest wishes to SumoπŸ‘ , but the hurt still took over his mind and reminded him of his insecurities, making him cover up his confessions.
Shravan said it all in this letter. 😳

Love,
Ginny Edited by potterginny - 8 years ago
shivani_agl thumbnail
[QUOTE=maankigeet4ever]

.The Shravan whose world started with you and ended with you. That's why I think Goglu wasn't entirely wrong today about one thing ! That diabetes Saale (yes, I am still pissed)! He thinks we are in love with each other. He isn't entirely wrong about that. I am afraid that I am just delusional. I keep telling myself I have moved on..that the feelings I had for you aren't there anymore. I think they are.

Why don't you understand why I am acting this way ? Because I am..angry. I am jealous..there, I said it ! I am jealous. I can't believe you said those 3 words to him, even if this was all for a purpose.  Those 3 words... I always wanted to hear these words from you but I wanted them to be for me. Those words are mine. I want your love. I want your support. I want you to walk next to me...for a lifetime. Because agar tum saath ho, If you are with me, I can conquer the world !

Your Shravan

~~
I LOVED HOW YOU HAVE SPECIFIED SHRAVANS 'S FEELINGS. IT WAS ALL OVER HIS FACE WHEN SUMO SAYS ILU TO GOOGLE!! 
UFF WHAT EXPRESSIONS MAN!!

I JUST HOPE SUMO STOPS HIM FROM GOING TO LONDON!!πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Silverrmoon thumbnail
Reya πŸ˜ƒ thank you for the Pm dear ...loved reading your letter πŸ˜ƒ very well written as usual ...the episode was hilarious indeed...my my we get to see phunny jealous shravan πŸ˜† writing for your next letter...keep writing πŸ˜ƒ till then take care.
jassu7 thumbnail
Reya, first things first, thank you so much for the PM, and the once again amazing letter... Secondly, congrats on your exams being over, I'm sure that you did so well!😊 Going to the letter, it was (as it always is) BEAUTIFUL! The emotions that were expressed on Shravan's face were penned down so wonderfully by you! I mean, I was just floored! His anger, his jealousy, just everything! The way you started off with My Sumo was just amazing, because he is starting to reconcile with his old self, and a part of that is Suman being his! I love how you clearly expressed that Shravan's old self is still there, no matter how much he tries to show that he's "moved on". I love how you showed that even though he was laughing along right with his Sumo, when she said I love you to Gugal, he was distraught. He knew that she was just playing Gugal, but he couldn't hear her saying to anyone else under any context, and you just addressed that so beautifully! Thank your for a beautiful letter, and as I always say to you, KEEP ON WRITING THEM!