Jeevan Saathi <3 (Page 3)

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Ragini.

Teds this post is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
Lol this sums up the epi so nicely
Teds i don't think V will like you fangirling over Zain. Zain is mine okay!?!
although i loved how u explained the room thingie. My kuVi shipper heart was doing summersaults so i actually didn't pay much attention then lol
I think i have the attention span of a poodle
Anyhow yuvi the social worker needs to get his arse kicked. Don't donate your blood to people yuvi. You never know when how your blood will affect a muggle oh dark lord!
( if you haven't guessed yet, i've been reading harry potter again)
But i loved how twinkle went like, No thanks. His blood not needed and

Twinkle and Kunj are goals and yuvi needs to be tied to a goal post and whipped repeatedly
Anita aunty ke liye no comments lol

Thank you my love!! Haha I feel like more than analysis my posts lately are me screaming and summarizing my feels LOL. Oh snap if he won't like it, I'll stop :PP

LMFAO KUVI in the same attire must've been too much for you :P I thought that said noodle omg I want noodles but it's almost 2 am so bad idea.

Lmfao I love you so much Rags you crack me up. Loved the HP stuff snd yes pls let's tie him and give him a good dosage!!! Anita I hate her so much. Ugh.

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyakna

Lovely post TeddyHeart
Our days started pretty similar on the forum ahahaa , I had seen negative posts and some positive ones and i was like what hashappenedover a night ?

Like you said Kunj understands the seriousness but he still as always takes the efforts to bring a smile on Twinkle's faceDay Dreaming

Anita and Yuvi are grinning so much at the moment but seriously you guys think Twinkle Kunj Sarna is sooo weak? NOO

Looking forward how twinkle will actually once again make Yuvi see his downfall soon :))

Thank you Priyanka! I know right it's like people came here just to be meanies but it's all gone now yay!

I know HAYE I was like how can you still be such hubby goals?! I can't wait either, it's gonna be epic :P
amlavs IF-Dazzler
amlavs
amlavs

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddyyy

Originally posted by amlavs

Lovely post teddyHug
Forum lot of negativity is there... Am actually laughing by seeing their predictions...
Loving this track...its actually a testing period for twinj...am sure twinkle ll completely come out from her past..
Am hating Anitha more than UV...
I wanna see kunj reaction when he cones to know abt his donar...
Am excited to see how twinj gonna win...

Lavanya where have you beeen! was missing you <3

Lmao I laughed a lot too, after getting over my anger. I know I'm so happy with this track too, things look great right now! Twinkle is gonna kick her past in its butt out of her life and I can't wait!

Yo same I hate Anita more, she is the one who always puts the wrong ideas in his head!

I love you all for not saying that You want to see IF Twinj will win but rather HOW, so many hugs!
Hi teddy...I too miss u frndHug
My daughter had some health issues...was busy with her...now she is alright so am back here...
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by justchillalways

Awesome post teddy. Agree with you ,how Yuvi is dancing with the headphone is so cute. Also Twinj scenes today are so up to the mark. Love every bit . Waiting to see how twinkle will fight for her Kunj. It will surely be a treat to watch. Jasmin is really growing on me day by day. She is a fantastic actress.

Thank you buddy! LOL Zain is so cute he melts our hearts for Yuvi so we hate him less.

I've been loving them this whole week so I totally agree! So much emotion I can't. Jasmin is surely doing a phenomenal job! I love her so much, it's great seeing her take charge of the scenes too :D
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Lovely post teddyHug
Forum lot of negativity is there... Am actually laughing by seeing their predictions...
Loving this track...its actually a testing period for twinj...am sure twinkle ll completely come out from her past..

Lmao I laughed a lot too, after getting over my anger. I know I'm so happy with this track too, things look great right now! Twinkle is gonna kick her past in its butt out of her life and I can't wait!

Yo same I hate Anita more, she is the one who always puts the wrong ideas in his head!

I love you all for not saying that You want to see IF Twinj will win but rather HOW, so many hugs!

My daughter had some health issues...was busy with her...now she is alright so am back here...

Awww omg so happy to hear she's better!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amlavs

amlavs IF-Dazzler
amlavs
amlavs

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:14am | IP Logged

Lovely post teddyHug

Awww omg so happy to hear she's better!
ThkuTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha-k.

Sdea Goldie
Sdea
Sdea

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sdea

Omg I love the post teddy
I have become TEI addict all I do is be on the forum even when I have exams in 2 days. And post like these are the reason. You perfectly described the episode.
And omg omg when he said Tera dhyan kidhar hai Tera hero Idhar hai, I was like just kill me now. How can he be sooo cute even when he is hurt. And hero never dies part, hayeee anyone else if they would have said these lines I would have just rolled my eyes but kunj is just sooo cuteee.
I honestly loved the episode, and your post tooo

Awww thank you buddy! I was kinda abrupt today cause I had to type it in a hurry so the fact that you still loved it makes me very happy! Lmao yo seriously this place is addicting. I have to be up early tomorrow but look at me at 1:30 am here. Good luck on all your upcoming exams <3

I MNOWWW I would cringe if it was someone else but when Kunj said it omg I was like my baby why are you so cute???

Ya TEI is soo messing with our sleep patterns
Thanks a lot. Big smile
Komal1298 Senior Member
Komal1298
Komal1298

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Loved ur post teddy everything on point..SmileLOL

Go to top