Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Jeevan Saathi <3 (Page 2)

Priyakna IF-Rockerz
Priyakna
Priyakna

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Lovely post TeddyHeart
Our days started pretty similar on the forum ahahaa , I had seen negative posts and some positive ones and i was like what has happened over a night ? 

Like you said Kunj understands the seriousness but he still as always takes the efforts to bring a smile on Twinkle's faceDay Dreaming

Anita and Yuvi are grinning so much at the moment but seriously you guys think Twinkle Kunj Sarna is sooo weak? NOO

Looking forward how twinkle will actually once again make Yuvi see his downfall soon :)) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyy

justchillalways Senior Member
justchillalways
justchillalways

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Awesome post teddy. Agree with you ,how Yuvi is dancing with the headphone is so cute. Also Twinj scenes today are so up to the mark. Love every bit . Waiting to see how twinkle will fight for her Kunj. It will surely be a treat to watch. Jasmin is really growing on me day by day. She is a fantastic actress.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyyareeba_blossom

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sdea

Omg I love the post teddy
I have become TEI addict all I do is be on the forum even when I have exams in 2 days. And post like these are the reason. You perfectly described the episode.
And omg omg when he said Tera dhyan kidhar hai Tera hero Idhar hai, I was like just kill me now. How can he be sooo cute even when he is hurt. And hero never dies part, hayeee anyone else if they would have said these lines I would have just rolled my eyes but kunj is just sooo cuteee.
I honestly loved the episode, and your post tooo

Awww thank you buddy! I was kinda abrupt today cause I had to type it in a hurry so the fact that you still loved it makes me very happy! Lmao yo seriously this place is addicting. I have to be up early tomorrow but look at me at 1:30 am here. Good luck on all your upcoming exams <3

I MNOWWW I would cringe if it was someone else but when Kunj said it omg I was like my baby why are you so cute???

Sdea

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.Perk.-

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#993300">Beautiful postClapYes , the testing times reveal the real ppl in life and these 2 are soulmates and always there beside each other , protecting each other .</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#993300">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#993300">M sure TwiNj will handle Luthras very nicely and again , their love will overpower the cheap plans of the Luthras ...</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#993300">Yuvi's lines yday , was indeed funny LOL</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#993300">It wud b amazing to watch , once again Yuvi failing in his own plans and bringing twiNj babies closer than ever !</font>

I'm sorry if I mess up the format, on my phone so I think it got funky.

Thank you so much :))) and seriously, more than the joyful periods, troubling times are what show who really is there for you and how strong love can be so I'm truly enjoying this track!

Yuvi is the biggest Twinj shipper so I agree he's only gonna bring them closer in the end! He's so funny nowadays I can't LOL.
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

OMGGG YAYYY !! I love our posts because they give the inner human in me a bump!

Hayye, I died at Zain dancing like that with his tongue out. I do the same kind of dance with my headphones on and laptop on my lap! Dude looked so adorable. Zain humanizes Yuvraj to a big extent!!

I loved how she walked in and just went and stood besides Kunj. Also did you notice how everytime she was besides' Kunj she brought her hand into his hand so he could lie down and hold it!! Man, all ehe feels came running back!!

I loved that she found out Yuvi being present in the hospital before he found out she and Kunj needed the blood.

I was literally dying when he started to throw dialogues at Twinkle and she helped him sit up and gave him juice and tucked him. It was so perfect to see them like that. Behaving like a couple in love. Kunj only caring about her throuhjout and her caring about him!! I cannot!!!

so like mentioned it in my post yesterday but i'm gonna say again here. I totally love the play on names with the doctors. Yuvi's doctor's name is Hooda which means the person who guides towards righteousness and Kunj's doctor's name is Bhasin which means the rays of sun, and we all know that sun is literally the strongest star out there. Yuvi's doctor was sending him to jail back because he is fine and he needs to go back to him being punished while Kunj's doctor is looking in all blood banks along with Twinkle. You are totally correct in saying hat Kunj is at more power here despite being weak because he has Twinkle with him while Yuvi is just being plain selfish in every way again.

The episode was amazing and my feels were going up and down all the time because my bby Kunj!!

You know the only reason I posted today was because of you so thank you! LOL @ the inner human in you getting a bump, you're adorably hilarious no matter how much you deny it.

Lmao I do the same dance while vacuuming, once baba walked in on me it was sooo awkward bro. Honestly I feel like if Zain wasn't the one playing Yuvi, we would've killed him by now with our hatred LOL. Omg I went back to rewatch and yes!! THE HAND HOLDING I CANNOT DUDE. And their little convo and how adorable and couply and in love they are just lookkk at our babies be so perfect!

Oh my I think I missed he Doctor thing or forgot because wow that's a great observation and it works so aptly! OO yay my idea was correct, I'm happy to hear our Kunj is the strongest and yes Yuvi is a lonely butt HA.

I'm loving this track buddy, the feels are crazy & it's going great!
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshi2000

Loved the post Ted
Today the forum was quite positive thanks to u guys
Loved your Analysis

Thank you Harshi! Heyy loads of credit goes to you as well, I saw your posts/comments, awesome going! <3
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amlavs

Lovely post teddyHug
Forum lot of negativity is there... Am actually laughing by seeing their predictions...
Loving this track...its actually a testing period for twinj...am sure twinkle ll completely come out from her past..
Am hating Anitha more than UV...
I wanna see kunj reaction when he cones to know abt his donar...
Am excited to see how twinj gonna win...

Lavanya where have you beeen! was missing you <3

Lmao I laughed a lot too, after getting over my anger. I know I'm so happy with this track too, things look great right now! Twinkle is gonna kick her past in its butt out of her life and I can't wait!

Yo same I hate Anita more, she is the one who always puts the wrong ideas in his head!

I love you all for not saying that You want to see IF Twinj will win but rather HOW, so many hugs!

amlavs

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sherni_Jerry

Teds i loved it. you are rockstar. my mood changes when i read you lol.

Hayeee I'm a rockstar like Bebe?! I love you so much Jerry, glad I can do that hehe <3

Go to top