India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Jeevan Saathi <3

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

Lmfao I love how my morning was full countering of negative posts and then #positivity squad and then having the most random convos with Areeba, Karen, Nemo and Raina; AND NO ONE FANGIRLED. Come on homies, where you hiding?!

I love how in the hospital room Twinkle was standing in between Kunj and Yuvi, unknowing of Yuvi's presence and close to Kunj. It just shows how she'll always be with Kunj no matter what challenge Yuvi throws their way. Funny how desperate Twinkle was to find out about the donor and was walking to him herself, ALL for Kunj. Btw, how absolutely cute is Zain omfg. While dancing with the headphones I literally wanted to go into my computer and squeeze his cheeks awww. 

Oye thank Allah I hate the hide and seek games, so happy Twinkle found out and Yuvi didn't see her, smart chick our Twinkle :D Twinkle's face when she realized Yuvi was the one they needed help from was so me like omg our poor babies have to beg in front of this fool. I really really loved how Twinkle had those flashbacks. Yuvi has tried to take the life of two of the most important people in her life, how can she depend on him now?! "Main apne Kunj ko Yuvi ka khoon nahi de sakti" awww bae. 

"Samaj seva mere khoon main hai" LMFAO MY ARSE. Yuvi is downright hilarious. Leela my homie pls don't pray for Yuvi, he doesn't deserve any meher -.- Twinkle looks so broken, omg. 

OMGGG when like one person in yo OTP is sick and the other takes care of them, my heart literally melts. She grabbed him and helped him and he's like ab tum aah gayi ho toh sab teek hai, and and and bemar main hoon, rang tera kyun utra hua hai?! AND MY FEELS. Even when he's like struggling, all he cares about is her. And how perfect of a wifey is Twinkle?! She has to make the toughest decision for her hubby and love and like haye I can't believe how messed up this situation is for her. 

IM GONNA CRY OKAY. Tera dihan kider hai tera hero kider hai?! AND GUYS DID YOU HEAR THAT. HERO NEVER DIES. NOPE NEVER OKAY. Get that stuck in yo heads :PP

As much as Kunj needs Yuvi's blood, Yuvi needs to give it to stay out of jail. He is not in power. He's just manipulating his opportunities as always. IM GONNA KICK HIS BEHIND THO. He said Kunj can die. I'm gonna kill him. But LOL @ Twinkle not wanting Yuvi's blood and Yuvi not wanting to give it either. Oh lordy. 

LMFAOOO yo Anita & Yuvi in burqas I can't. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

iotaKomal1298ASRkiMoonlightSdeaamlavstikitPriyaknaSnowflake0923areeba_blossomperkiliciousSherni_Jerry

Sdea Goldie
Sdea
Sdea

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Omg I love the post teddy
I have become TEI addict all I do is be on the forum even when I have exams in 2 days. And post like these are the reason. You perfectly described the episode.
And omg omg when he said Tera dhyan kidhar hai Tera hero Idhar hai, I was like just kill me now. How can he be sooo cute even when he is hurt. And hero never dies part, hayeee anyone else if they would have said these lines I would have just rolled my eyes but kunj is just sooo cuteee.
I honestly loved the episode, and your post tooo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyyareeba_blossom

perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Beautiful post Clap Yes , the  testing times reveal the real ppl in life and these 2 are soulmates and always there beside each other , protecting each other .

M sure TwiNj will handle Luthras very nicely and again , their love will overpower the cheap plans of the Luthras ...

Yuvi's lines yday , was indeed funny LOL 

It wud b amazing to watch , once again Yuvi failing in his own plans and bringing twiNj babies closer than ever !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyy

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

OMGGG YAYYY !! I love our posts because they give the inner human in me a bump! 

Hayye, I died at Zain dancing like that with his tongue out. I do the same kind of dance with my headphones on and laptop on my lap! Dude looked so adorable. Zain humanizes Yuvraj to a big extent!!

I loved how she walked in and just went and stood besides Kunj. Also did you notice how everytime she was besides' Kunj she brought her hand into his hand so he could lie down and hold it!! Man, all ehe feels came running back!!

I loved that she found out Yuvi being present in the hospital before he found out she and Kunj needed the blood.

I was literally dying when he started to throw dialogues at Twinkle and she helped him sit up and gave him juice and tucked him. It was so perfect to see them like that. Behaving like a couple in love. Kunj only caring about her throuhjout and her caring about him!! I cannot!!! 

so like mentioned it in my post yesterday but i'm gonna say again here. I totally love the play on names with the doctors. Yuvi's doctor's name is Hooda which means the person who guides towards righteousness and Kunj's doctor's name is Bhasin which means the rays of sun, and we all know that sun is literally the strongest star out there. Yuvi's doctor was sending him to jail back because he is fine and he needs to go back to him being punished while Kunj's doctor is looking in all blood banks along with Twinkle. You are totally correct in saying hat Kunj is at more power here despite being weak because he has Twinkle with him while Yuvi is just being plain selfish in every way again. 

The episode was amazing and my feels were going up and down all the time because my bby Kunj!! 

amlavsteddyyy

Snowflake0923 IF-Rockerz
Snowflake0923
Snowflake0923

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Loved the post Ted
Today the forum was quite positive thanks to u guys
Loved your Analysis

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyy

amlavs IF-Dazzler
amlavs
amlavs

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Lovely post teddyHug
Forum lot of negativity is there... Am actually laughing by seeing their predictions...
Loving this track...its actually a testing period for twinj...am sure twinkle ll completely come out from her past..
Am hating Anitha more than UV...
I wanna see kunj reaction when he cones to know abt his donar...
Am excited to see how twinj gonna win...

teddyyyareeba_blossom

Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Teds i loved it. you are rockstar. my mood changes when i read you lol.

teddyyySnowflake0923

.Ragini. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ragini.
.Ragini.

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Teds this post is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! 
Lol this sums up the epi so nicely 
Teds i don't think V will like you fangirling over Zain. Zain is mine okay!?!
although i loved how u explained the room thingie. My kuVi shipper heart was doing summersaults so i actually didn't pay much attention then lol
I think i have the attention span of a poodle 
Anyhow yuvi the social worker needs to get his arse kicked. Don't donate your blood to people yuvi. You never know when how your blood will affect a muggle oh dark lord! 
( if you haven't guessed yet, i've been reading harry potter again) 
But i loved how twinkle went like, No thanks. His blood not needed and

Twinkle and Kunj are goals and yuvi needs to be tied to a goal post and whipped repeatedly 
Anita aunty ke liye no comments lol 

teddyyySnowflake0923

Go to top