India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

There is sumthn called consent in marriage :/

angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
There is sumthn called consent in marriage which DD don't understandAngry. How can she just force Rosh to marry someone widout her consent? Wat kind of a mother she is? She calls herself modern n call less rich as middle-class. But its her who is doing middle-class thing by forcing Rosh to marry someone against her wishes saying she knows wats best best for her daughter. Really? Shaadi Roshni karegi, sasural Roshni jaayegi, poori zindagi Roshni Amol k saath bitaayegi. Then how can DD be so sure dat a XYZ guy is best for her. Wat will she do n how will she face Rosh if Rosh suffers domestic violence by Amol in forms of physical, emotional n mental torture?Angry Dat woman even tried to change d groom by replacing Sid wid Krish widout Rosh being aware of dis. Wat she wud have told Rosh if she was successful? Dat I changed d groom cuz Krish is only best for u? Now, she is forcing Rosh to marry Amol. There is sumthn called consent. Marrying someone widout consent is crime. Rosh sud just refuse to marry Amol n make it clear to DD dat consent is more important in anything n she is acting like a middle-class by not giving her one. Wat if DD lost her memory? Dat does not give her right to marry her daughter to anyone widout consent. I want Sid to tell DD dat she can't decide anything for Rosh as Rosh is not her daughter but she stole her 4m d hospital. Yes, Rosh is DD's daughter. We know Rosh is DD's daughter but DD does not as she lost her memory. Sid sud even blackmail her to reveal d truth to Rosh if DD don't stop forcing Rosh to marry someone widout her consent. Then I wud like to see DD's reaction. I wud have surely brought dis thing if I was a writer. I want someone to give a lecture on DD on consent topic.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prathe

abinaya98 IF-Sizzlerz
abinaya98
abinaya98

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:44am | IP Logged
TrueAngry
Dd s waste ...motherAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prathe

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top