Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

CONFIRMED: Ranveer-Deepika again for SLB's next !!! (Page 3)

QueenBolly Senior Member
QueenBolly
QueenBolly

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:24am | IP Logged
As much I love SLB's film, and RanDeep, no more collaboration from these three. At least for my own sanity as a RanDeep fan who wishes nothing but lifelong success. That will only happen if they try out new films with new jodis. 

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:25am | IP Logged
I am bored over this couple especially for a SLB film...
it would be better if SLB takes a fresh cast...or go back doing films with salman...srk...
uscgirl IF-Dazzler
uscgirl
uscgirl

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:27am | IP Logged
I think these two revived his sinking career and reputation in the industry. He was out after giving flops and more flops. If not for these two specially Deepika, SLB was gone! I hope Deepika use some brain and see how people are making money & fame using her name. Least she can get is more screen time and good dialogs in the movie! People are misled in going to watch her and then she hardly has a role in the movie:Tamasha and BM. Disappointed fan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pharma3

hermione82 IF-Rockerz
hermione82
hermione82

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Aren't these news already posted and discussed ?Confused
ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:40am | IP Logged
I want her to experiment with other actors I love her and Ranveer onscreen but it's getting repetitive seeing them again and again. I got bored easily when she starred opposite RK. And the same will happen with RS onscreen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Terenaina

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Are there not anymore other actors or actresses available in BW for SLB to cast or at least experiment. 
Their pair is getting repetitive and what if it flops because people are getting bored seeing them together again.
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:00am | IP Logged
i guess non of the current couples has charm of SRKajol...that even after years we don't get bored seeing SRKajol romance even in the stupidiest films...there is some magic in their chemistry and thats why they are known as legendary romantic couple of all times while the current couples...they look good together but doesn't have the charm and magic to glue the audience for repeat value...people easily get bored with repeat jodis 

I can stare at SRKajol...salman-ash...salman-madhuri...aamir-juhi...akki-kats...akki-priyanka for million times repeat on-screen...but i can't do that for ranveer-deepika...ranbir-deepika...varun-alia...siddharth-alia...aditya-shradha...no doubt they look good together but don't have the charm and magic for repeat value...they bore me after my 2nd watch on their films...i like A2...i can't believe that now i am bored with it...i love DDLJ...and even a million times watch i still love it with the same craze...i had in my 8 yrs old days...i watch DDLJ first time in theater when i was 8 yrs old...and after watching million times...i am not bored of it...

theprince IF-Rockerz
theprince
theprince

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Didnt see any official statment here

but n general hope not this became too boring

Go to top