Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

hard to swallow.. (Page 2)

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dolly-heart

hellooo dolly... was thinking about you... 
Hammie, it is hard to swallow that if this show is axed than where will I get my daily dose of your wonderful musings...
  its funny.. such a title came to my mind...  listen.. we'll have  to watch another  show... where we can  do our thing..Tongue... listen let you in... after mishal.. if there's another bloke who impressed me is Mohit Raina... he is the older Ashoka... on colours... watch the show already.. I  like chronologies  shows..  Taxila is in Pakistan.. have visited the archelogical sites of Ashoka...     haamaazing...  but will join that forum..only and only after IKRS... not before..
Bua's entry has put a Kaibash on the lovebirds canoodling... and this Bua is hell bent on following Dhaani around to see what she is doing all the time... NOSY...
damn good  actress... but hope she puts  plug in her gob... too much yak yak
Should Bua not spend time with her brother and other family members, she has come out of the woodwork to bother Dhaani and us the audience...Angry
look...she hasa girl for  viplav and she suspects foulplay from the nurse..
Poor Dhaani is banished to the maids quarters for the time being, damn D T and his dumb lie..  and since Bua is hell bent on ruining our pleasure of our two lovers loving and heating up the screen and our forum..LOL
totally... DT... fibber... 
Dhaani is shifted to the Ashram and the Ashramwasi's are confused as we are as to what the heck is going on...and WHY ??
to create a comic situation.. based on  lying about realities
Well the episode is all about Bua and her need to know what is up with this nurse and her favourite nephew Viplav...READ a BOOK Bua...
yes book called.."mind your  own business"
Thank you Hammie, if this is what the writers have come up with to increase the T R P's than we are in deep trouble for sure..
erhhh hummm..    some game changer please cvs
Take care, keep the faith and hope alive.. 
lovely   to see you  dolly     yes lets all keep faith and hope that the show goes on and on... much love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 21 April 2016 at 10:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TahsinomiMibenijapremparbatDolly-heart

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

Hard to Swallow

At least for me the premise of the episode was very hard to swallow . For an aunt who claims she has "56 ghaat ka paani piya hai " either she is blind or does not want to admit what she sees what is right in front of her , the entire faade of hiding the couple to be husband and wife is a joke.

The Bua sees a young girl in her fineries in her grandsons room staying with him is unable to add two and two hence orders Dhani to go stay somewhere else . And of course its always the girls fault who is making those advances on the eligible bachelor coz boys will be boys , they will take what is being offered to them openly . Brilliant.

Ateast one person stands up for her and that is her husband protesting that she should not be leaving. Dhani who needs a lesson is marking her territory ( i hope the next track with the new women makes her do that ) gives up her seat for the old witch and move in the guest room. Bua makes a mysterious call to someone informing the other party that the time is right and there is a vacancy next to Viplav therefore one should hurry. Wonderfully clichd track. A sauten for Dhani something DT & KT could not think of.

Bua assumes the duty of a chowkidaar at AN and detects a lone figure enter the quarters of the nurse . She takes it upon herself to check it out and of course its not that she worries about the safety of the young girl but She needs to know her business and walks into her room to check the intruder. Its none other than a lonely husband who cannot sleep without his wife who now is hiding behind a window in the fear of being caught . Dhani cooks a long winded story of her husband to pacify bua who now is determined to meet him . The best course of action decides Viplav is to send her to the ashram for a few days till Bua goes back .

Bua gets to know of the missing nurse and wishes to ensure that she has really gone ? I just did not get this ..she is not there as per your instructions why this obsession. She wishes to follow her to the ashram and check who her husband is . The Ashram ladies witness a rush of people come in , confuse them, and the same lot rush out without an explanation. Outside the ashram Dhani now decides that they should come clean about their marital status and its Viplav who hesitates to say - Bua has done a lot for us ?? What the heck .

Truly a nonsensical episode which had no reasoning. And should anyone wonder why the TRPs are low. What could be a turn off for the regular followers than this sub standard writing... Well not me ..I am still in it for the long haul . Give me whatever you have got IKRS.

Take care Hammie

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TahsinomiMibenijaHamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Hard to Swallow     hi premratan..   was looking for you...  

At least for me the premise of the episode was very hard to swallow . For an aunt who claims she has "56 ghaat ka paani piya hai " either she is blind or does not want to admit what she sees what is right in front of her , the entire faade of hiding the couple to be husband and wife is a joke.

the old biddy has a sharp tongue... ooh  ratna.. slight deviation,  the queen turned 90  today.. graceful   woman..  han but this bua  is not just a chatter box.. she is up to something

The Bua sees a young girl in her fineries in her grandsons room staying with him is unable to add two and two hence orders Dhani to go stay somewhere else . And of course its always the girls fault who is making those advances on the eligible bachelor coz boys will be boys , they will take what is being offered to them openly . Brilliant.

yes  its hard to buy.. he is fearless ofcourse..  and yes if one is dhani then   one will be bashed

Ateast one person stands up for her and that is her husband protesting that she should not be leaving. Dhani who needs a lesson is marking her territory ( i hope the next track with the new women makes her do that ) gives up her seat for the old witch and move in the guest room. Bua makes a mysterious call to someone informing the other party that the time is right and there is a vacancy next to Viplav therefore one should hurry. Wonderfully clichd track. A sauten for Dhani something DT & KT could not think of.

LOL   and as if DT and KT  are blind can't see what's going on..mind you for both koi bhi chale ge except dhani

Bua assumes the duty of a chowkidaar at AN and detects a lone figure enter the quarters of the nurse . She takes it upon herself to check it out and of course its not that she worries about the safety of the young girl but She needs to know her business and walks into her room to check the intruder. Its none other than a lonely husband who cannot sleep without his wife who now is hiding behind a window in the fear of being caught . Dhani cooks a long winded story of her husband to pacify bua who now is determined to meet him . The best course of action decides Viplav is to send her to the ashram for a few days till Bua goes back .

LOL   actually  we should have picked up that   he wanted her at  the  ashram  because  he can have easy access to dhani!

Bua gets to know of the missing nurse and wishes to ensure that she has really gone ? I just did not get this ..she is not there as per your instructions why this obsession. She wishes to follow her to the ashram and check who her husband is . The Ashram ladies witness a rush of people come in , confuse them, and the same lot rush out without an explanation. Outside the ashram Dhani now decides that they should come clean about their marital status and its Viplav who hesitates to say - Bua has done a lot for us ?? What the heck .

yes exactly first . he agreed then he suddenly backs out  its annoying.

Truly a nonsensical episode which had no reasoning. And should anyone wonder why the TRPs are low. What could be a turn off for the regular followers than this sub standard writing... Well not me ..I am still in it for the long haul . Give me whatever you have got IKRS.

this is it ratna..  ISHQ has become a bit of   habit for me...   loyalty  comes first... that's good  chin up and march on...  thanks for for expected   comment  wonder what's on the cards today...  much love...  hammie

Take care Hammie

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TahsinomiMibenijapremparbat

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Congratulations the Queen is 90 .

A couple of years ago I saw her at a ceremony at St. Paul's as close as her guards would allow me to be close.

She is very short and petite much like a beloved granny.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MibenijaHamlet53

Go to top