India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

hard to swallow..

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

IKRS Wednesday 20thApril 2016 ep 224 My Take ~ hard to swallow..

Often for the sake of loved ones blind eye is turned to an issue in hand to appease them. The logic is to be supportive and keep under wraps that which perhaps needs to be exposed. In the main to suppress appears to be supportive but it can put things out of perspective and can cough up some serious implications. Both for the one who holds a secret and for the ones who hush up the  secret when  it really  needs to be told..in the mean while, making facts  seem like falsehood makes things hard to swallow..viplav and  Dhani  accede to Dashrant's demands even though they may choke..      

The draconian  measures  of  Bua are inflicted on  the newly married couple . Viplav is  denied even a simple hug   with  Dhani for fear of Bua s invasion. As it is, he's not to pleased to see his wife dressed in simplistic  clothes  but  Dhani is too pleased  about  Phankaj  and Shalu   match which is a husband and wife success  story. A spoonful of medicine from  Dhani  prompts Viplav into perchance of stealing a hasty kiss from  Dhani ,his eyes and parted lips give the come hither message  to his beloved. But instead barges in the wicked witch of the west  and on seeing  Dhani  sitting at the foot of Viplav's bed,  a shriek  comes out of Bua ! she wants to know the meaning of such familiarity  between the nurse and Viplav .. with the metal spoon gripped  in his mouth both Viplav and  Dhani startle.  Bua s shrewd eye notes  Dhani's vermillion, why she married?  Dhani blurts yes ..bua demands to know where her husband is?and why is she not with him?  with spoon hanging from his mouth Viplav grins as dhani is grilled and  lies ,her husband is out of town. Bua rejects this informality between patient and nurse and orders  Dhani move to another room and sleep there instead. Viplav  protests as the patient who needs looking  after but  Bua puts him straight  ,his mother   ,her and his dadi can do the job just as  good..so all Viplav can do  is watch ,while  Dhani meekly accepts the decision..                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Bua phones someone , orders her to join her at AN asap.. so some conspiracy  too along with  comic relief and  Bua's constant  throwing her weight around  every one at AN..

Viplav moans to dadi about being  separated from his wife feels like he has committed a sin! dadi  too like  Dhani equates phankaj and Shalu's marriage with Bua.  Viplav fusses doesn't want   Dhani to leave and when the hour arrives, as he  stops her  from wheeling  out her wheelie by putting his palm on the handle.. this situation is becoming more and more  unpleasant to swallow,  his wife   banished to some dungeon ! grossly unfair.. but  Dhani turns and   part with a  sweet smile  from her  to  him  but instead, he glares at her as she moves his hand  off the trolley handle and leaves before his very eyes..this cover up for dada ji is costing Viplav ,his love , his peace ,his everything!

Dhani enters new room closes the door Bua   notices a man  head  for the nurse's room... well if the world deprives him from what is legally his , then Viplav  will just go get it! he makes entry into  Dhani's room  and teases her with his palm over her mouth ,guess who? She replies some rogue who else?  Like a lover in pain he   moans , he hurts that's why he's come and his passion  renders him fearless  of the dreaded  sergeant major Bua!  He's come to see his wife! and   he'll see who'll cross his path?    Dhani reminds him,  Bua  wont scold him but   beat him instead! he pulls her to him and challenges her does she think it's that easy to  beat him? he  states his problem ..since a few days he's realized he  not only can he  live without  her, but he can't  even sleep   without her either! Seeing her on  the sly,adds more adventure and  excitement into loving  his  wife ,Viplav  realizes,as he  pull hers on him..dhani looks down into his face and soothes him, its only a matter of two days  he responds yearningly, whether its two day ,two hours ,or even two moments it will just not do!.. they  kiss in a  brief snatched moment  of desparate love!

The Sirens are on,   the cruel task mistress is on her way .. Viplav   runs for cover out of the room , but not without  hurried bye kisses! Dhani faces Bua snorts, she demands who was the man she was talking to? Bua  peeps out of window, dhani  asks what is she looking for? she says the very man who she was talking too! she saw a man! Who was he? Dhani blurts and speaks the truth, which sounds  a fib to Bua..  it was her husband!! Bua asks why did he come secretively?  and why did he run off?  why  lie she had said he was out of town!!  Dhani replies he only came back today, Bau says good she too can return to him now!  then on second thoughts  Bua ,calls out she   want  to meet the man!!  Bua wants to get to the bottom of this married nurse's affairs! she cajole and  forces  Dhani  to ring him!  Dhani  lies,  he doesn't have a phone! to which  Bua insists, she wants to see him anyway.. before   morning !!  Viplav  though  puts  Dhani at ease , says don't worry he'll drop her at the ashram, if any one asks  here, he'll say that nurse went to see her husband!!! in covering up one lie..dhani and Viplav's imagination, their capacity to solve problems becomes richer by the minute! Its hard work though, to keep abreast of Bua's constant prying into poor nurse's life..

Bau phones  someone tells her misses  her a lot and then tells her to come quickly ..  Bua wants to see the nurse who seems to have gone somewhere  ? she creates a huge hue and cry!this nurse is up to no good she is taking the whole family  for a ride! Bua fusses,   calls  Dashrant  not a high priest, but a high idiot!  can he not see that the  stars of the house are going awry? she  saw man going into the nurse's room when she asked her she said it is her husband and when one calls for him! he runs off!  husband or some thief! kanak says she'll have a word with the nurse, but Bua says, no point the nurse has run off!!when she asked to see her husband  she ran off!   dadi says may be she's gone to  ring her husband, Bua says she's got them fooled no doubt in that..where does she live? Bua demands eventually . Kanak  hesitatingly,  replies, the widows ashram! and Bua is shocked ..but still within her own mind, she knows  how to alleviate  her doubts ,no on dare fool her? what was   Kanak s point in giving Dhani's old address?      

Dhani  arrives at the ashram Dulari asks if Viplav is with her? and  Dhani says he's fine its just that his Bua is around and to  Dhani's shock!   Bua turns up at the ashram,  so this is where she lives!  but where is her husband? wants to meet her husband! is he inside and Rajlaxmi blurts, who Viplav? Bau is shocked!  but Dhani is saved as much to her relief, she sees Viplav walk into the ashram.. Viplav!dhani calls and Bua asks where did come from? and he tells more lies , Dhani's money was due so dada ji said  go give it to her , I was in the area so came here. he say, he didn't want to but his dadaji insisted he go and return it to her ,he had a hospital out patients too, Viplav teases  Dhani he meet her husband outside!  velly  velly   nice man!  Dhani glares at him and he wants to know what Bua is doing here? she replies, it's because this girl is evasive.. and Bua  orders  Dhani to call her husband in! and starts to go out, but Viplav feigns his wound hurts. He says him and  Dhani will go see the doctor while dadi Bua  needs to go home ..  Dhani will accompany him...dulari wants to know what on earth is going on?dhani  says she'll explain later! and rushes off with Viplav!  Dulari says they came like a tempest and left like a tempest too... Viplav tells her outside he had to take short cuts to get here...  Dhani says they shouldn't  hide the truth  any more  look what happened when they hid the truth about their marriage! he said  that's what he said in the first place, and now to protect dada ji's lie they have to gone along as well..she says, lets tell her right now but Viplav  says no because Bua has done a lot for their family and   he can't break Bua s heart,  but then she too is right.. shall they tell her the truth now?

The episode is  dominated by bua.. she's fallen upon the family like a ton of bricks.. to her they are acting dubious, by   invading all with questionings,  and highly strung situations ,she perhaps is urging them to tell her some truth.. the truth  she can sense but cannot really put her finger on it..cvs have taken the moralistic angle that honesty is the best policy..by showing the tirpathi family in a pickle..  in  tongue and cheek  situations, in not fair! scenarios.. boils down to best to speak the truth , than to bury it under a rubble of petty fibs and lies...   and Ishq ka rang safed   soldiers on in the arena of entertainment...  hamlet53 21.4.16

Edited by Hamlet53 - 20 April 2016 at 9:39pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Lorettaajumasimi_NuttymerevathirkamivpsamanthanaNusiSgDolly-heartpearl100

revathirk Goldie
revathirk
revathirk

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Thanx hammi for d wonderful take...
It's always pleasure watching episode thru u...

SmileSmileSmile

I don't like bua...I think she is having sum itching prblm...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LorettasamanthanaHamlet53Dolly-heart

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Hi HAmmie

Your take was too good . 

Hard to swallow  - It is the perfect title ..

For viplov - It is hard to swallow that his wife was treated as a maid  and his fear of loosing his love
For DT - It is hard to swallow for him to bent his head infront of others - Fear of loosing his status
For KT - It is hard to swallow to keep her silent   - fear of everything

For Ashram souls - It is hard to swallow  about the happening infront of them

For Bua - (It is still a mystery ) , we have seen anothe rlayer of Bua today ..  . So Bua is using that fear and bringing out the truth of DT and KT

She is diginity and fire at heart  and she wants his bahu rani to be same ...  for that property .  for her it is hard to swallow that his brother taking ride .. 

She is phonnofying two people

One is Kamini -  Firey , Firey look 
However  there was a another scene , she was phonning  to some one else - Concern was evident ..  --

or Sammy is overlookifying the situation ..  LOLLOL

It is not very easy to attain the propety of AN - She needs a person who  needs to be medicine for that palace not malkin..  

So Dhaani has to undergo a test of fire to be as medicine for ever ..  

Edited by samanthana - 21 April 2016 at 6:01am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LorettaTahsinomiMibenijapremparbatDolly-heartNusiSgHamlet53

Tahsinomi Senior Member
Tahsinomi
Tahsinomi

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Wow hammie ,what a beautiful title and take.
Didnt watch d episode but it doesnt matter u described it so beautifully I could watch it live.
I guess everyone in d forum is sad,thats why they r not much excited about discussions about episodes.
I fear for silence n darkness.makes me feel everything is over.
Here I loved ur storytelling , as a true magician u used words of magic.words that connects d characters to d readers, gives them fuel for thought...It was a nice journey with ishq and ur takes.will b with them till d end InshaAllah.but there will b an end,which is really HARD TO SWALLOW.dear I could never analyse d episodes beautifully,like others do in ur takes.I just could write how much I liked ur writing,everyday.I remember how much I regretted not being able to use English properly.but surely what is said from heart doesnt need to b grammatically correct.

Edited by simplejoy - 21 April 2016 at 7:27am

premparbatsamanthanaDolly-heartHamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by revathirk

hi revathi , great to see you ..
Thanx hammi for d wonderful take...
It's always pleasure watching episode thru u...
glad you liked it...

SmileSmileSmile

I don't like bua...I think she is having sum itching prblm...LOL
hey... haaa haaa.. great  funny comment coming from  you... dont know  if she itches ,but  hidden agenda .  much love hammie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dolly-heart

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samanthana

Hi HAmmie

hi sammy... Smile good to see you mate..
Your take was too good . 
thanks for   saying so

Hard to swallow  - It is the perfect title ..

For viplov - It is hard to swallow that his wife was treated as a maid  and his fear of loosing his love     fantastic... break down sammy...Clap
For DT - It is hard to swallow for him to bent his head infront of others - Fear of loosing his status
For KT - It is hard to swallow to keep her silent   - fear of everything

For Ashram souls - It is hard to swallow  about the happening infront of them
you have applied my title so well sammy... great joy for me   to  see your input on it

For Bua - (It is still a mystery ) , we have seen anothe rlayer of Bua today ..  . So Bua is using that fear and bringing out the truth of DT and KT
ohhh... ok this is interesting what you point  out..
She is diginity and fire at heart  and she wants his bahu rani to be same ...  for that property .  for her it is hard to swallow that his brother taking ride .. 

She is phonnofying two people
hainnn??????two people... ohhh  need to check...    
One is Kamini -  Firey , Firey look 
However  there was a another scene , she was phonning  to some one else - Concern was evident ..  --

or Sammy is overlookifying the situation ..  LOLLOL
you could    be  right...
It is not very easy to attain the propety of AN - She needs a person who  needs to be medicine for that palace not malkin..  
what a great comment...  
So Dhaani has to undergo a test of fire to be as medicine for ever ..  
this makes the track more interesting   to watch...    thanks for giving a great comment .. sammy..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TahsinomipremparbatDolly-heart

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Hammie, it is hard to swallow that if this show is axed than where will I get my daily dose of your wonderful musings...

Bua's entry has put a Kaibash on the lovebirds canoodling... and this Bua is hell bent on following Dhaani around to see what she is doing all the time... NOSY...

Should Bua not spend time with her brother and other family members, she has come out of the woodwork to bother Dhaani and us the audience...Angry

Poor Dhaani is banished to the maids quarters for the time being, damn D T and his dumb lie..  and since Bua is hell bent on ruining our pleasure of our two lovers loving and heating up the screen and our forum..LOL

Dhaani is shifted to the Ashram and the Ashramwasi's are confused as we are as to what the heck is going on...and WHY ??

Well the episode is all about Bua and her need to know what is up with this nurse and her favourite nephew Viplav...READ a BOOK Bua...

Thank you Hammie, if this is what the writers have come up with to increase the T R P's than we are in deep trouble for sure..

Take care, keep the faith and hope alive.. 

TahsinomiMibenijasamanthanaHamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplejoy

Wow hammie ,what a beautiful title and take.  hi taz
Didnt watch d episode but it doesnt matter u described it so beautifully I could watch it live.
I guess everyone in d forum is sad,thats why they r not much excited about discussions about episodes.welll...  i know  I will be watching till the end.. s IKRS is the only show I WATCH.. nothing else has Mishal  in it...
I fear for silence n darkness.makes me feel everything is over. hain?? nooo its not.. Iam still here..
Here I loved ur storytelling , as a true magician u used words of magic.words that connects d characters to d readers, gives them fuel for thought...It was a nice journey with ishq and ur takes.will b with them till d end InshaAllah.but there will b an end,which is really HARD TO SWALLOW.dear I could never analyse d episodes beautifully,like others do in ur takes.I just could write how much I liked ur writing,everyday.I remember how much I regretted not being able to use English properly.but surely what is said from heart doesnt need to b grammatically correct.
thank you for your kind words taz.. I WOULD  request you to watch the  show.. till the end..    thanks for your lovely comment . yours hammie

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TahsinomiDolly-heart

Go to top