India-Forums

Talaash: teri ya meri? Final part updated (Page 5)

babita.. IF-Sizzlerz
babita..
babita..

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Beautiful Heart
Now me eagerly waiting for the next part Manisha !
So, Trisha will deffo be found, and the earring scene and the kiss. O me waiting impatiently Wink

braveheartdoc IF-Rockerz
braveheartdoc
braveheartdoc

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babita..

BeautifulHeart
Now me eagerly waiting for the next part Manisha !
So, Trisha will deffo be found, and the earring scene and the kiss. O me waiting impatientlyWink

Thanks... Will post it tomorrow for sure.
braveheartdoc IF-Rockerz
braveheartdoc
braveheartdoc

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 7:26am | IP Logged
FINAL PART
Contd. from part 1... Raghav and team worried at not being able to find Trisha. Now further...

Raghav suddenly remembered and exclaimed "Rajbir hum apni tension me us tracking device ko to bhool hi gaye jo uski watch me laga hua hai. I just hope ki wo on ho, nahi to humara use dhoondna mushkil ho jayega."(This tracking device had been given to each member of the team recently so that they can be traced if some mishap happens to anyone. All the members of the team knew about it but they had somehow forgotten about it due to their stress).

Rajbir: "haan Raghav achha yaad dilaya. Main Swati ko bolta hu ki us device ko trace kare."

Swati tried to trace the device but it was switched off.

Raghav: "Swati tum us tracking device ko follow karti raho. May be kabhi Trisha use on kar paye to..."

Bikram: "lekin us petrol pump wale ne to kaha tha ki Trisha behosh thi. Aise me wo use kaise on karegi?"

Raghav again slipped into his worries for Trisha. Almost 12 hours had passed and there was still no clue with them. He was constantly lost in her memories, how she had always helped him in difficult times. She had many times gone against her rules for his sake, for which sometimes she had to bear the brunt of chief's anger. Suddenly, he came out of his thoughts when his phone rang up. He got a call from a private number on his phone and picked it up immediately.

A husky voiced person: "hello agent Raghav, kaise ho? I'm sure ache to nahi hoge. Tumhari jaan jo tumse door ho gayi hai, hai na."

Raghav:" kaun ho tum, aur tumne Trisha ko kyun kidnap kiya hai? Dekho agar tumne meri Trisha ko kuch bhi kiya to..."

That person: "to kya agent Raghav... mujhe to jo karna tha wo main kar chuka hu. Ab tumhari baari hai. Bahut pyar karte ho  na usse,  ab pyar ki keemat to chukani padegi".

Raghav: "kya chahiye tumhe? Bolo Trisha ke badle me tum kya chahte ho?"

That person: "tum Trisha ko chahte ho aur main tumhe. Tumse mera purana yarana hai, apne dost se milne nahi aaoge"?

Raghav: "kahan aana hoga mujhe? Bataao main abhi aata hu."

Person on other side: "ab itne intelligent cbi officer se mujhe aisi ummeed nahi thi. Sab kuch main hi karunga to tum kya karoge? Tum use bachana chahte ho to aao aur bacha lo use aur is number ko trace karne ka matlab hoga apna time waste karna... Ha ha ha..." And cancelled the call.

Raghav's face became red with rage and anger. He understood that someone was using Trisha to settle his own enmity with him. But who, he could not recognise his voice.

On the other side Trisha slightly gained consciousness but she didn't move understanding that she had been kidnapped and it was done with a lot of planning. She thought that if they came to know that she is awake, they might make her sleep again. When she saw no one around, she struggled with her tied up hands and luckily she was able to switch on her tracking device and wished that Raghav comes here soon and saves her. The kidnapper came to her and she again became still when she heard his footsteps. He said, "yeh bahut hi chalak hai, isse pehle ki ye hosh me aaye, ise dobara injection de dena chahiye" and he repeated the drug and made her sleep again.

Raghav: "ye jo koi bhi hai mujhse apni purani dushmani nikaal raha hai. Main use chhodunga nahi. Agar usne Trisha ko kuch bhi kiya to main use jaan se maar dunga."

Rajbir and Bikram had seen him so angry after a very long time. Suddenly Raghav remembered that he heard some noises of construction work going on when he was talking to the kidnapper on phone. He immediately called Swati.

Raghav: "Swati pata karo ki us highway pe kaun kaun se areas me construction work chal raha hai. Hume un sab jagah ko ek ek karke search karna hoga."

Swati: "I have good news for you. Trisha ka tracking device on ho gaya hai. Use trace karne par pata chala hai ki uski location yahan se almost 50 km door ek sunsaan ilaake me hai."

Raghav: "check karo ki wahaan koi under construction building hai?" he wanted to cross check that the device is still with Trisha or someone was able to see it and take it away from her.

Swati: (after some time) "yes Raghav wahan par ek factory ki construction chal rahi hai."

Raghav:" great... Rajbir, Bikram lets go. Hume jald se jald wahan pahunchna chahiye isse pehle ki bahut der ho jaye."

All through the way, Raghav was very worried for her. Who is the one jo us se apni dushmani nikalne ke liye Trisha ko use kar raha hai. Agar wo time pe nahi pahunch paye to, agar Trisha ko kuch ho gaya to, all sorts of negative thoughts surrounded him. Around 1 hour later they reached at the location told by Swati. There was a factory construction going on. They all got out from their cars and took out their guns. One person standing on the top saw them and told all his men to allow them to enter inside. He wanted Raghav to find Trisha, then only there would be some thrill in this game.

Raghav decided to search in the basement area and Rajbir and Bikram searched in other directions. Raghav found Trisha unconscious in the basement behind some stacks of construction material.

Raghav:" Trisha...Trisha ankhe kholo Trisha. Look main aa gaya hu, tumhe kuch nahi hoga." She didn't respond and he removed the tape from her mouth and freed her hands and feet. He told Rajbir and Bikram through the bluetooth that Trisha was found.

Suddenly he heard a husky laughter behind him. He immediately turned around to see who that person was.

Raghav: "Zafar Abbas tum... tum yahan, tum to jail me the na."

Zafar Abbas: "tumhe kya laga agent Raghav ki main sari umar jail me rehne wala hu. Pichle mahine hi main jail se faraar ho gaya tha. Jab se bahar aaya hu, tab se tumse badla lene ka mauka dhund raha tha. Wo tum hi the jiski wajah se main jail gaya tha.  Aaj wo din aa hi gaya. Tum is taraf aao, door hato us se. Khabardaar jo koi chalaki karne ki koshish ki to, warna tumhari jaan ki jaan chali jayegi" he said pointing a gun towards unconscious Trisha.

Raghav: "tumhari dushmani to mujhse hai na, Trisha ko chhod do, usne tumhara kya bigada hai?"

Zafar:" are Raghav, mujhe achhi tarah se pata hai ki tumhe khud ki maut se zyada takleef iski maut se hogi. Pichli baar jab tumne mujhe pakda tha, main tab hi samajh gaya tha jab tumne ise bachane ke liye goli apne upar li thi, ki yeh tumhare liye kya hai. Tabhi maine decide kar liya tha ki ye hi wo hai jiske peeche tum bhage bhage aaoge. Itna achha mauka main kaise jane de sakta hu, tum hi batao?"

Raghav:" kya chahte ho mujhse?"

Zafar:" kuch zyada nahi, tumhe aur tumhari team ko allah ke paas bhejna chahta hu."

Rajbir and Bikram also reached by then. Rajbir recognized him and he was surprised to see him out of jail. Three more people came and surrounded them with guns in their hands. Meanwhile Trisha somewhat regained her consciousness. She was immediately behind Zafar Abbas and Raghav could see her because he was very close to Zafar but others could not as they were concentrating on Bikram and Rajbir. She had a terrible headache, everything around her was blurred but still she managed to soon understand what was going around. She saw that criminal pointing gun towards her but his face was around Raghav.

Zafar: "ab ek ek karke main tum sab ko khatam karunga, par sabse pehle ise... Iski maut se tum sab ko bahut takleef hogi... specially tumhe agent Raghav... hai na..."

Raghav: "dekho agar tumne use kuch bhi kiya to main tumhe chhodunga nahi" he saw Trisha trying to sit up and he wanted to engage Zafar in some conversation so that they get some time.

She got up without making slightest of sound and just when he was about to shoot her, she gave him a push and the gun fell off his hand. This much time was enough for the cbi team and Raghav caught hold of Zafar Abbas and started thrashing him, while Rajbir and Bikram got the other three and handed them over to police who had arrived after some time.

Raghav was continuously beating him, Zafar had started to bleed from his mouth and nose but he kept on thrashing him. Rajbir had to interrupt, otherwise he would have killed him today.

Rajbir: "kya kar rahe ho Raghav, mar jayega yeh"

Raghav:" main ise jaan se maar dunga, iski himmat kaise hui Trisha ko haath lagane ki."

Rajbir:" Raghav you just leave him right now, ise police sambhal legi, tum...tum Trisha ko dekho".

Raghav saw Trisha struggling to stand properly. She was still under the effect of sedatives and she barely could open her eyes. Raghav ran up to her and held her in his arms so that she doesn't fall. Her eyes were still closed, she was unable to keep her head straight. He lightly tapped on her cheeks and said "aankhe kholo Trisha, please open your eyes"

Trisha slightly opened her eyes and saw Raghav in front of her.

Trisha in a very slurred speech: "tum aa gaye Raghav, main janti thi tum zaroor aaoge" she said this and after that she leaned onto him and placed her head on his chest and again became unconscious. He lifted her in his arms and realized that she needs to be hospitalised. He carried her to the car and made her sit on the back seat. He himself sat with her and held her carefully in his arms. Throughout the way, he kept on trying to keep her awake, but everytime she transiently opened her eyes and then drifted into sleep again.

When she opened her eyes after few hours, she saw her family members with the entire cbi team and a nurse around her. She realised that she is in a hospital. The nurse asked her how was she feeling and she replied that she was ok.  The nurse went out after examining her and after this, Bikram asked her what had happened at night while she was returning home and she told them the entire incident. Trisha saw Raghav standing in the corner of the room. He was preoccupied in his own thoughts and was oblivious to the conversation going on. The doctor came inside and told everyone to move out so that she can take some rest.

Trisha: "Raghav tum please ruko... Doctor please can I talk to him for 5 minutes, its really important."

Doctor: "ok but not for too long."

Trisha: "sure doctor. Thanks a lot. Raghav tum please door close kar do aur yahan baitho mere paas." Raghav did as she had asked him to. "Kya baat hai Rghav, kahin khoye hue ho, kuch baat nahi kar rahe? What happened?"

Raghav: "kuch nahi bas aise hi. Main soch raha tha ki cbi se resign kar du."

Trisha: "what... What nonsense. Aaj achanak se aisa decision kyun? Kuch hua hai kya?" she was shocked to hear this.

Raghav: "nahi, hua kuch nahi hai. Bas main... Main khud ko tum se door rakhna chahta hu."

Trisha:" ab maine kya kiya hai"

Raghav: "nahi tumne kuch nahi kiya, bas mujhme ab tumhare kareeb rehne ki taaqat nahi rahi. Main humesha chahta hu ki tumhe khud se door rakhu but jitna koshish karta hu tum utni hi mere aur kareeb aa jati ho, main kya karu Trisha?"

Trisha: "to tum kyon aisa chahte ho? Baat kya hai Raghav, please mujhe batao, mujhe bahut dar lag raha hai."

Raghav: "Trisha tum kyon nahi samajh rahi ho ki main sirf tumhari safety ke liye aisa keh raha hu. Bachpan se leke aaj tak jo koi bhi mere kareeb raha hai, wo mujhse ultimately door ho gaya, pehle maa aur phir baba. Ab itne saal baad, tum mujhe mili ho jo mujhe itni achhi tarah samajhti ho, jise main apna keh sakta hu. Main tumhe khona nahi chahta. Main tumse door rehne ka dard seh sakta hu par tumhari jaan khatre me nahi daal sakta, agar tumhe kuch ho gaya to ."

Trisha:" itna pyar karte ho mujhse?"

Raghav suddenly realised what he had said.

Trisha: "aur tumse kisne kaha ki main tumse door jaaungi. Main tumhara peecha itni aasani se nahi chhodne wali." She tried to lighten the atmosphere.

Raghav: "Mazak mat karo Trisha. Tum nahi janti ki meri zindagi ka maksad kitna mushkil hai. Usme kitne khatre hai. Aaj bhi to us Zafar Abbas ne mujhse badla lene ke liye tumhe kidnap kiya tha. Wo to phir bhi ek maamuli mujrim hai, tum vidushak ko nahi janti, wo bahut khatarnak hai. Tumhe nahi pata, aaj jab tum nahi mil rahi thi to meri kya haalat hui, aisa laga jaise...jaise meri zindagi mujh se door chali gayi. Tumhare sivay kuch soch hi nahi pa raha tha, aisa lag raha tha jaise mere shareer se meri jaan nikal gayi ho. Agar tumhe kabhi bhi meri wajah se kuch ho gaya, to main is baar khud ko nahi sambhaal paaunga. Main sach mein mar jaaunga. Please Trisha mujhe jaane do, main tumhare liye tumse door rehna chahta hu."

Trisha:" Raghav, meri taraf dekho. Kya tumhe meri aankhon me apne liye pyar nahi dikhta. Batao... Tumne yeh soch kaise liya ki main tumhe khud se door jane dungi. Ek baat kahu, agar main tumhare saath rahi to shayad mar jaungi par tumhare bina to main pakka zinda nahi reh paaungi. Tumhare bina apni life main imagine bhi nahi kar sakti. Mujhe pata hai tum mujhe kuch nahi hone doge".

Raghav:" Trisha please aisa mat kaho, mare tumhare dushman," he said keeping his fingers on her lips.

Trisha: "nahi Raghav, jab tak hum dono saath hai, sirf kanoon ke dushman marenge. Aur vidushak sirf tumhara nahi kanoon ka bhi dushman hai, hum dono use mil kar pakdenge aur saza dilwayenge, trust me." She smiled and kept her hand on his cheek.

Raghav embraced Trisha after he realised that today finally both of them could confess their feelings for each other and said " aaj main tumse confess karna chahta hu that I really love you Trisha, deeply...madly...completely, kitne time se ye tumse kehna chahta tha but darta tha ki meri wajah se tumhe kuch ho gaya to? Aaj jab tum mujhe mili, mujhe aisa laga jaise mujhe meri zindagi wapas mil gayi, itne saalon ki meri talaash kisi apne ki aaj tumne poori kardi"

Trisha: "I love you too Raghav, aur tum apni zindagi ko akela chhodkar jana chahte the. Buddhu, itna to socha hota ki tumhare bina mera kya hoga? Tumhare bina meri zindagi ka koi meaning nahi hai Raghav. Please don't ever think about going away from me. "

Raghav: "I'm sorry, I promise aisa phir dobara nahi hoga."

They both felt complete today, they had finally confessed their love for each other and hugged each other. After some time, Raghav took out Trisha's earring from his pocket. Trisha saw the earring and checked her ears and found one to be missing. "Ye tumhe kahan mili?"

Raghav: "us gaadi mein jisme tumhe kidnap kiya tha."

Trisha took it from him and tried to put on the earring but she could not due to the pain due to i.v drip in her hand.

Raghav: "main pehna du?" He asked and she turned her ear towards him happily. Raghav came close to her and put the earring in her ear and while taking his hand away, he suddenly kissed her cheek and said "ab tum humesha humesha ke liye sirf meri ho, hai na...ab jab tumhari mom koi ladka tumhare liye dhoonde to tum unhe bata dena ki tumne Mrs Trisha Sinha banne ka decide kar liya hai...ok... ab main chalta hu, tum aaram karo my love..." and she blushed on hearing this and placed her arms around his neck and kissed him on his cheek. Trisha looked at him with all the love in her heart and wished that their togetherness never comes to an end. After this he made her lie down and left the room so that she could take some rest. He was very happy today, he felt as if he got his life back. He realised he had been unreasonable to keep her away from him and not confessed his intense love for her which was his only priced possession in this world now.     

Thats it ... finally finished this story. Hope you liked it... all reviews good or bad or any suggestions are most welcome.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Az07

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 7:50am | IP Logged
So trisha was kidnapped to take revenge from raghav.
raghav on time correctly remembered about thhe tracking device also trisha was intelligent to on it in time. they finally traced her. raghav's anger was justified. how can someone hurt trisha? trisha was really smart to save herself and raghav beating him to death. on the way back with trisha to hospital that scene was so touching. raghav deciding to stay away from her and she trying to make him understand that they are incomplete without each other. loved there confession. sweet story
1973deepak Senior Member
1973deepak
1973deepak

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Such a nice update dear, 
Raghav remembered about Tracking device and made Swati to track it but it was switched off. Raghav was so afraid that if something happens to her. 
So Trisha was kidnapped because someone wants revenge from Raghav. Raghav was totaly blaming himself for Trisha's kidnapping. 
Trisha being a cbi officer she quickly understand the situation and help to handle situation. 
Raghav was so stressed after the incident that he decided to resign. Trisha was shocked at his decision and when Raghav says that he was leaving CBI for the sake of Trisha. Trisha saw love and affection for her in Raghav's eyes.Trisha:" itna pyar karte ho mujhse?"I love this line too much. 
Finally both confessed their feelings for each other. 
Love the whole story dear. Please update your new story. 
Tasha1994 IF-Rockerz
Tasha1994
Tasha1994

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 8:01am | IP Logged
thanks for the update dear ...
braveheartdoc IF-Rockerz
braveheartdoc
braveheartdoc

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Az07

So trisha was kidnapped to take revenge from raghav.
raghav on time correctly remembered about thhe tracking device also trisha was intelligent to on it in time. they finally traced her. raghav's anger was justified. how can someone hurt trisha? trisha was really smart to save herself and raghav beating him to death. on the way back with trisha to hospital that scene was so touching. raghav deciding to stay away from her and she trying to make him understand that they are incomplete without each other. loved there confession. sweet story

This story was planned in such a way as to make Raghav apprehensive about someone using her to settle equations with him. He obviously would be worried for her.
Ragahv and Trisha are both cbi officers, they can't lose their presence of mind in any situation. But Raghav being very emotional gets carried away when he sees Trisha in danger, he is prevented from beating him to death by Rajbir at the right time. 
Raghav got very worried when she was not awake, he took very good care of her throughout.
He became so anxious to see her like this and for her safety, he decided to leave the cbi.
But Trisha would never allow him to do that and they could confess their feelings for each other.
Thanks for liking it.
loves...
braveheartdoc IF-Rockerz
braveheartdoc
braveheartdoc

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1973deepak

Such a nice update dear, 
Raghav remembered about Tracking device and made Swati to track it but it was switched off. Raghav was so afraid that if something happens to her. 
So Trisha was kidnapped because someone wants revenge from Raghav. Raghav was totaly blaming himself for Trisha's kidnapping. 
Trisha being a cbi officer she quickly understand the situation and help to handle situation. 
Raghav was so stressed after the incident that he decided to resign. Trisha was shocked at his decision and when Raghav says that he was leaving CBI for the sake of Trisha. Trisha saw love and affection for her in Raghav's eyes.Trisha:" itna pyar karte ho mujhse?"I love this line too much. 
Love the whole story dear. Please update your new story. 

Thank you so much...
All the team members being like a family, everyone got worried for her, specially Raghav. But they can't lose their presence of mind. Trisha soon understood the situation inspite of the fact that she was drowsy and helped her team in timely manner.
Raghav's stress and anxiety made him to decide about resignation but she would never allow him to do that.

Trisha saw love and affection for her in Raghav's eyes.Trisha:" itna pyar karte ho mujhse?"I love this line too much. 
Thank you for liking the confession scene. Thats very close to my heart. Glad you liked it.
I'll update the new story soon. maybe a short update tomorrow itself...

Go to top