Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
O i would live to see this story happening Manisha 🤗
Awesome trailer and lovely scene shown 😉😳 Will be waiting for this story now. Thanks dear ❤️
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: babita..

O i would live to see this story happening Manisha 🤗

Awesome trailer and lovely scene shown 😉😳 Will be waiting for this story now. Thanks dear ❤️

Thanks for liking the trailer, will update it soon...
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Originally posted by: Az07

Lovely trailer update soon

Sure will do that soon. Thanks for liking it...
Ani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Such a nice teaser dear, waiting for the story. Please update soon. 
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1973deepak

Such a nice teaser dear, waiting for the story. Please update soon.

Thanks a lot. Will post soon...
Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
awesome second teaser .loved it soo much
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tasha1994

awesome second teaser .loved it soo much

Thank you so much
braveheartdoc thumbnail
PART 1 

10: 30 pm cbi office

The entire office was empty and only Trisha and Raghav stayed back in order to complete their pending paper work. It had been a very hectic day and Rajbir, Bikram and Swati had left just 1 hour back. Raghav was feeling very tired and he took out his favourite rubic cube to relax. After some time, he started feeling very hungry so he decided to go and ask Trisha for company.

When he entered her cabin, he saw that Trisha was standing on a stool and trying to take out some files from the top shelves. He saw the stool to be highly unstable and suddenly Trisha fell down along with all the files. He immediately ran close to her and held her in his arms. Trisha's eyes were closed due to fear; it was rare to see fear on her face, what a sight she was, so beautiful. After some time she opened her eyes and saw herself in his arms with Raghav looking at her passionately. She tried to move a bit and Raghav came out of his stupor and made her stand on her feet. She felt slightly embarrassed and started picking up the files from the floor.

Raghav: "tum ye kya kar rahi thi? Mujhe bula liya hota. Abhi agar main waqt par nahi pahunchta to?"

Trisha: "wo main aayi thi tumhare cabin me. You were into a light sleep. So I didn't feel like disturbing you. Isliye ye sab..."

Raghav: "to tum mujhe jaga deti na..."

Trisha's phone rang and seeing it to her mom, picked it up.

Trisha: "mumma abhi office me hi hu. Mujhe aur thoda time lagega. Aap mera wait mat karna, lock karke so jana, I have the keys with me. You don't worry. Ok... bye mumma". She cancelled the call and the asked him "waise tum mere cabin me kyon aaye the? Kuch kaam tha kya?"

Raghav:" nahi wo mujhe  bahut bhook lag rahi hai. Aren't you feeling hungry? Kuch order kare?"

Trisha: "bolo tum kya khaaoge? Main order karti hu"

Raghav: "wah kya baat hai, aaj tum order karogi, anything special?"

Trisha: "kyun main order nahi kar sakti?"

Raghav: "nahi aisa nahi hai. Kar to sakti ho. But usually to main hi karta hu na, isliye poocha. Chalo na ab jaldi se khana order karo, I'm starving".

She ordered food from their favourite Italian restaurant and then they quickly finished their work, had dinner together and after that started to go back home.

12:30 am

Raghav: "Trisha aaj main tumhe ghar chhod du?"

Trisha: why??

Raghav:" actually bahut raat ho chuki hai. I don't feel like sending you alone at this time. Koi tumhe sunsaan raat me chura kar le gaya to?" he said with a smirk... "no Trisha seriously, main chhod deta hu please"

Trisha: "Raghav its not the first time I'm going home alone at this time, isn't it?"

Raghav:" I don't know Trisha aaj kuch theek nahi lag raha, I don't know why?"

Trisha: "don't worry, I'll be fine."

Raghav: "ok... Waise bhi tumse kaun jeet sakta hai... But agar koi bhi problem ho to you give me a call immediately."

Trisha: "ok I will. Now shall we leave; we are already very late?"

Both of them got into their cars and drove away towards their homes. A person standing some distance away hiding behind another car made a call to someone and said "wo office se nikal chuki hai" and then cancelled the call.

Somewhere on the way to her home, she saw a girl being molested by 3 men. The girl was shouting for help. Trisha stopped her car, took out her gun and came out of the car.

Trisha: "tum sab chhod do is ladki ko nahi to main goli maar dungi."

All of them left that girl and started to move towards Trisha.

Trisha: "tum jaao yahan se, main in sab ko dekh lungi. You go from here right now. Aur tum...tum sab, aage mat bado warna I'll shoot."

All of them started laughing and continued moving towards her. She was about to shoot one of them on his leg when something hard hit on her head from behind and she became unconscious. The guys took her away in their car and also took her gun with them.

3:30am Raghav's residence

He was sleeping when his phone rang. Seeing it to be from Trisha's mom, he became a bit worried. "itni raat ko Trisha ki mom mujhe phone kyu karengi, sab theek to hai" he thought for himself and picked up the call.

Raghav: "hello ji aunty, what happened, aap achanak itni raat ko, sab theek to hai na?"

Trisha's mom: "iska matlab Trisha tumhare saath nahi hai?"

Raghav:" nahi to, wo to ghar ke liye teen ghante pehle hi nikal gayi thi (after seeing the time), ab tak ghar nahi pahunchi wo"?

Trisha's mom: "nahi beta. Usne kaha tha ki main uski wait na karu aur so jaau. Abhi meri neend khuli to maine dekha ki wo ab tak nahi aayi hai, uska phone bhi nahi lag raha hai. Na jane kahan hogi wo, kis haal me hogi?" She started crying after saying this.

Raghav:" aunty please don't cry. Trisha ko kuch nahi hoga. Trust me, main use dhoond kar laaunga. You please try to relax. Main abhi use dhoondna shuru karta hu."

Raghav was really worried for her." Itni raat ko kahan gayi hogi, kya hua hoga, maine us se kaha tha ki koi bhi problem ho to mujhe call kare but...mujhe sabse pehle office se uske ghar tak ka route check karna hoga, shayad kuch clue mil jaye" he thought and immediately left his house to search for her.

Throughout while he was driving, his eyes were desperately searching for her. Somewhere on the way to Trisha's home, he found her car parked on the road. He searched the car thoroughly, her bag and the car keys were still inside but her phone and the gun were missing. He realised that Trisha due to some reason must have gone out of her car with the gun, but what could be the reason, he just couldn't make out anything. He called up Rajbir and Bikram and told about missing Trisha. They both decided to come there immediately. He also asked Swati to trace her mobile phone's location. In the meantime, he searched the entire surrounding area but he could not find any clue.

After some time Swati told him that her phone's sim is untraceable, may be it has been destroyed. But the last location where her phone was on was around 3.5 km from their present location along the highway. He understood that she had been kidnapped and that he needs to find her immediately. He became really worried for her. In the meantime, both of them had also come and they decided to search along the highway where her phone was  last traced.

They searched along the highway till the location told by Swati but they could not find any clue. It was a highway and bushes all by the side of the road. They decided to go ahead on the highway as there was no other route from there, thinking maybe they get some clue which could tell them about her location. But as the time was passing by, Raghav was getting more and more worried.

Rajbir: "Raghav tum pareshan mat ho. Hum Trisha ko jaldi dhoond lenge."

Bikram: "haan Raghav, you don't worry. Everything will be alright."

Raghav: "kaise pareshan na hu, Trisha ko gayab hue char paanch ghante ho chuke hain aur uska kuch pata nahi. Kahan hai, kaisi hai, koi clue nahi. Maine kaha tha use ki main use ghar chhod deta hu, par wo meri baat manti kahan hai. Ab na jane uske saath kya hua hoga?" He was getting very restless at the very thought of not being able to find her and he banged his fist on the car window.

After some time they came to a petrol pump and asked the staff there. They showed Trisha's picture to them. Two of them looked at each other and soon Raghav realized that they knew something.

One person: "saab yeh to wohi ladki hai jo..."

Raghav: "jo kya... jaldi bolo."

Same person: "saab aaj kareeb 2 baje ek kale rang ki gaadi yahan aakar rukhi thi. Uske 2 tyres punctured the. To wo puncture lagwane aaye the. Humne unse kaha ki abhi is waqt koi puncture lagane wala nahi hai to unhone hume 500 rupay diye aur kaha ki jaldi se puncture laga do to humne khud puncture laga diya."

Other person: "saab, yeh ladki us gaadi mein peeche ki seat par behosh thi. Humne unse poocha ki inhe kya hua to unhone kaha ki wo unhe sadak par behoshi ki haalat me mili thi aur wo use hospital le ja rahe the."

Raghav: "are bevkoof, tumhe samajh nahi aaya ki wo use kidnap karke le ja rahe the. Is highway par door door tak koi hospital nahi hai. Tumhari galti ki wajah se ek cbi officer ki jaan khatre me hai... achha yeh bataao, unka huliya bata sakte ho." he asked them with a rage in his voice.

One of them: "nahi saab, kaafi andhera tha, to theek se dekh nahi paye; hume maaf kar dijiye sahab."

Raghav got really worried, just then he saw an atm at the petrol pump. "Bikram, is atm ki cctv footage check karo aur inse car ko identify karao. I want this done immediately." Bikram immediately got on with this. The two people identified the car to be a black scorpio. Raghav checked the footage and told them that they had used a fake number plate. But he saw a big sticker of a spider on the back of the car and the left mirror broken. He told Rajbir and Bikram to trace the car anyhow as soon as possible.

Somewhere in the outskirts of the city, Trisha regained her consciousness. She found both her hands and feet tied up. She struggled to free her hands but could not. Her vision was still blurred out. She saw a girl coming up to her. When she came close, she saw her to be the same girl whom she had saved.

Trisha: "tum...tum yaha kaise? Tum gayi nahi? Ye log tumhe bhi yahan..."

That girl: "are are... tum kitne sawaal karti ho Trisha. Main kaise ja sakti thi, tumhe jo yahan laana tha?"

Trisha:" matlab tum bhi in sab ke saath mili hui ho. Kya chahti ho tum, mujhe yahan kyon layi ho?"

Another person entered inside and said to that girl "good job Sheena, boss tumhare kaam se bahut khush hain. Tumhe iska inaam zaroor milega" and he immediately shot that girl and she died on the spot.

Trisha got very scared for a moment but then she courageously asked "kaun ho tum log aur kya chahte ho? dekho tum mujhe chhod do varna agar meri team yahan aa gayi to tumhari khair nahi."

That man: "bahut bolti ho tum. Tumhara mooh band karna hi padega."

He came closer to Trisha and applied tape on her mouth. She kept on struggling but he gave an injection to her and she again became unconscious.

In cbi office, Raghav was lost in Trisha's thoughts; her bossy tantrums, her caring nature and her worries everytime he was in danger kept clouding his mind. He just could not think of anything but Trisha right now. He was missing her a lot and his heart was sinking at the thought of something adverse happening to her. It had been so many hours and still he had no clue of her whereabouts. Just then Rajbir came up to him and told him that the car had been traced. Bikram is already there. They both went to the site where it was found and searched it thoroughly for any clue. Raghav found an earring on the back seat while searching and he recognized it to be that of Trisha (he remembered once Trisha and Swati talking about the earrings Trisha's parents had gifted her on her birthday). He picked it up and closed his eyes for a few minutes, a lone tear dropped down from his eye. Later when Rajbir came, he kept it in his pocket and wiped off the tear. Rajbir told him that this car was registered in the name of J.K tours and travels aur uski missing complaint do din pehle se likhwayi hui hai. He realised that the kidnappers might have changed the car because the people at the petrol pump had seen this car. But there was no particular clue in which car they took her away and where that car had gone.

Bikram: "Another dead end."

Thats it in this part... the next part will be final part. Hope you like it...

All reviews are most welcome... 

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
interesting start
so trisha is kidnapped
who and for what still no clue
loved trisha's presence of mind and courage even in that situation she trust her team a lot
loved raghav's care and worry for trisha
they are trying there level best still no leads for them. hope trisha will be saved
Ani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Such a nice update dear, 
Starting was so cute and Romantic raghav holding her in his arms. 😳
So Trisha is kidnapped. She is so brave she tried to save a girl but the girl is the part of the plan. Poor Trisha is in danger. 
Raghav is feeling so bad that if he had dropped her she might not get kidnapped. Raghav lost in her thoughts. 
Raghav got an earring of Trisha which brings a tear in his eyes
So It is a dead end but I am sure that Raghav will find his Trisha soon. Please update soon.  😊