India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

Will lead to

ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
I have a gut feeling that since "engagement" happened between Roshni and Amol. More wedding preps will be shown, meaning we will see a wedding. But I think this time no wedding will happen. I mean not even SidNi. I think while Roshni is being dressed up as a bride, seeing Roshni as a bride will trigger something in DD which will be what brings her memory back. She will loose conciousness again which would put a halt to the "wedding" of Yash and Roshni. Amol will most likely try to inject something in DD acting as he knows what is best for as he is a "doctor". But SidNi won't allow him to come near DD. Sid will get the 1st doctor to come check on DD. DD will regain her consciousness and will recall everyone, especially Sid. She won't recall anything else that has happened and won't recognize Amol. Amol is sent away...SidNi and KeSham tells DD all that has happened. DD apologizes to all for how she acted and they forgive saying, "it is not your fault. It is that kamina Yash's fault." Next day, DD announces that this time she will be the one to fully plan SidNi's remarriage and start over. All are happy and head back home. On the way back, Sid gets a call from an unknown number. It is Yash who says he has kidnapped and held Sid's family hostage. If he wants them safe then Roshni has to marry Yash. They reach home, Sid lets his saasural waalo go to their house and he goes to his. He finds Yash at his house and his family members tied up, including Beeji. An altercation takes place...between Yash and Sid. Sid is badly beaten up, unable to save anyone. Yash leaves to go to Roshni's house. His family takes Sid to the hospital. Bunty attempts to call Roshni but no answer. Raj tries to call DD but no answer. Sid is fighting for his life. On the other side Roshni is forced to marry Yash if she wants Sid to be alive or Yash's men will kill him. Roshni and her family agree to Yash's demand. Roshni who is not as dumb as Yash thinks, decides to plan something herself with the help of her family members. She acts to have committed sucide and wrties a letter which blames Yash and Amol for her and Sid's attempted murder. Police comes and this time there is no bail for Yash or Amol. Lifetime imprisonment for both. 

Basically Roshni is not going to marry anyone else other than Sid. Things won't happen as I said but my gut is telling me that DD will regain her memory by seeing Roshni in bridal clothes. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TTSV

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top